Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester's Thursday night Chat for March 13

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 Empty Jester's Thursday night Chat for March 13

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 am

[dinarrocks] My wife read on OWN that "O" will NOT sign off on RV unless he gets immunity from prosecution. Anyone heard that from any other site?

[Jester] dinarrocks EASY TO MAKE THAT ONE UP... NO WAY TO VET IT... HA!

[Jester] NO NEED TO SET YOUR SIGHTS ON THINGS THAT ARE UNPROVABLE...

[Jester] HI YA MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[dinarrocks] Jester Yeah, since they are the only ones who put it out, didn't put much stock in it... but could see him doing it though

[Jester] dinarrocks I WILL LIKE TO POINT OUT AGAIN AS I DID LAST NIGHT THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE THE US IS HOLDING IT UP RIGHT NOW... BELIEVE IRAQ HAS A FEW THINGS GOING ON.

[dinarrocks] Jester OK, thanks

[dinarrocks] Jester Still no confirmation of budget from HP?

[tallpines] Jester The Bank stress test were done again and most passed (more than last year), do you think that’s BS or things are changing for the better. Per MSM meaning Basil III and dodd frank

[Jester] tallpines THEY HAVE TO DO IT... AND MORE IS CERTAINLY BETTER.... THE PROBLEM IS THERE ARE NO REAL PENALTIES FOR NOT GETTING IT DONE...

[tallpines] Jester yeah agree but ya think its going the right way

[tallpines] Jester or BS

[Jester] tallpines BASEL III IS A GOOD THING FOR THE BANKS TO PROTECT YOU...

[king david] Jester Are you of the opinion that we will see or hear that Viet Nam is also taking their large denominations off the street and replacing them with lower denominations to have an In Country currency (VND) and an International currency (VNN) as a part of the planned Global Currency Reset? Is that a part of the bigger picture which has to happen before the UST is ready to exchange it?

[Jester] king david OH GEEEZZ... LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO WITH THAT MESS...

[Jester] NOTHING HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE UST IS READY... THEY ARE READY....

[Jester] "THAT" AS YOU ARE DEFINING IT BEING PART OF THE BIGGER PICTURE IS NOT APPLICABLE... BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH IT...

[Jester] A RE DENOMINATION IS UNKNOWN... IT IS NOT SOMETHING I HAVE THE CONTACTS FOR...

[king david] Jester OK I withdraw the question

[Jester] AND I CAN ONLY OPINE THAT EACH COUNTRY WILL HAVE AN INTER NATION AND IN COUNTRY COMPONENT IN THE NEW SYSTEM...

[Jester] BUT I DO THINK THAT IS HOW IT WILL GO....

[Jester] THEREFORE.... NOT SO MUCH THE BIG PICTURE AS VIETNAM SPECIFIC FOR THEIR PART OF IT...

[Jester] HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE... I THINK YOU ARE ASKING THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CLUES TO THE DATE OR WHATEVER... I DO NOT THINK WE HAVE THE RESOURCES TO SEE IT...

[tallpines] Jester also on that thought.. Last night it was good info on how much the max would probably be on dinar. Business plans need to be adjusted accordingly. What is the word on dong and what if you hold both and what would that total max be in your option. My Business plan was ambitious.. just will need to modify, all good

[10-4] Jester what do you hear is the movement between the Fed. Res. and UST? Anything that makes any sense for our country?

[Jester] THE REASON I AM IGNORING THE INTERVENING QUESTIONS IS THAT I WILL LIKE TO FINISH THEM ONE AT A TIME...

[Jester] king david YOU MARRIED?

[king david] Jester no dates I am married...happily

[Jester] WONDER HOW I KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY NEXT? HMMMM....

[Jester] HAHAHAHA.... LET'S LEAVE IT AT THAT....

[Jester] TALLPINES... [tallpines] Jester also on that thought.. Last night it was good info on how much the max would probably be on dinar. Business plans need to be adjusted accordingly. What is the word on dong and what if you hold both and what would that total max be in your option. My Business plan was ambitious.. just will need to modify, all good

[Jester] I HAVE NO IDEA... I AM SAYING THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD... IT IS NOT IN WRITING... BUT IT MAKES SENSE... NO NEW BILLIONAIRES... IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[Jester] I ERASED PART OF THAT... LOL

[Jester] 10-4 [10-4] Jester what do you hear is the movement between the Fed. Res. and UST? Anything that makes any sense for our country?

[Jester] IT IS AS I HAVE BEEN REPORTING ALL ALONG... THE UST IS IN THE PROCESS OF FUNDING ITSELF SO THAT THE FED DEBT CAN BE PAID AND WE CAN GET BACK TO AN ASSET BASED CURRENCY....

[Jester] LULU... [lulu] Jester I'm I've had a tragedy in the family and i am not caught up did you address the 50 dollar iraqi note recall?

[Jester] I AM SORRY FOR YOUR TRAGEDY...AND YES WE TALKED ABOUT THAT SOME... LET ME SEE IF WE CAN LOCATE THE POST FOR YOU....

[lulu] jester thank you

[Jester] dinarrocks [dinarrocks] Jester Is each country independently deciding whether to have "in" and "out" of country versions of their currency OR, are there guidelines for the new system?

[Jester] I DOUBT THAT... I BELIEVE IT WAS PART OF THE 140 OR 170 COUNTRIES OR WHATEVER THAT ORIGINALLY SIGNED ON WITH THE GOLD STANDARD RE-INSTALLATION PACT... AND THAT IT IS ALL PART OF HOW THE NEW SYSTEM WORKS...

[dinarrocks] Jester Ok, thanks!

[Jester] tallpines [tallpines] Jester I hear ya but I was just wondering about combine? I’m fine either way I will do my best with whatever is received.. and be happy that I can help in my own way!!

[Jester] I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION... I TRULY HAVE NOT REALLY CARED TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH... I AM NOT COUNTING ANYTHING UNTIL IT GETS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN I WILL DEAL WITH WHAT TO DO THEN... UNTIL THEN IT IS REALLY A MOOT POINT....

[Jester] [lulu] Jester why can't America kick out the bankers prosecute them and and ex ay the imaginary fiat debt?

[Jester] PLEASE DEFINE EX AY

[lulu] Jester cancel fiat debt and interest

[Jester] BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS... YOU ARE VERY MISTAKEN IN THINKING THAT THE FIAT DEBT IS IMAGINARY... YOU NEED TO CHANGS YOUR THINKING ON THAT...

[lulu] Jester okay, but when the banks make loans out of thin air and charge interest is that not imaginary

[10-4] Jester can you explain the process the UST is using to fund its self?

[Jester] OK.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T WAIT UNTIL I AM DONE WITH THE PREVIOUS QUESTION... YOU SEE ME GOING BACK UP THE PAGE TO GET THEM... GRRRR....

[Jester] Sandhaul [Sandhaul] Jester any problem depositing TRN into a USD account?

[Jester] OK.... FIRST I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE ANY TRN... THAT IS AN INTERNATIONAL VERSION... SO IT IS A MOOT POINT.... HOWEVER... AGAIN... IT IS ALL ONE THING THE TRN DOES THE INTERNATIONAL WORK... THE USD IS IN COUNTRY CASH MONEY...

[Jester] EVERYONE STOP FOR A MINUTE SO I CAN ADDRESS LULU...

[Jester] [lulu] Jester cancel fiat debt and interest

[Jester] YOU DO UNDERSTAND THIS SYSTEM OF BORROWING MONEY AT INTEREST AND LOANING IT TO THE UST IS LEGAL RIGHT? YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT THAT IS JUST TOUGH...

[Jester] IT IS THAT WAY AND IT WILL BE THAT WAY UNTIL WE STOP BORROWING AND PAY IT BACK....

[Jester] [lulu] Jester okay, but when the banks make loans out of thin air and charge interest is that not imaginary

[Jester] IT IS THE SYSTEM THAT IS IN PLACE AND IT IS ALSO PERFECTLY LEGAL... PART OF WHAT BASEL III IS ABOUT REDUCING... BUT LEGAL NONETHELESS... AND IT WILL NOT GO AWAY EITHER UNTIL THE SYSTEM IS CHANGED....

[Jester] THINKING IT IS ALL IMAGINARY AND HOPING IT WILL GO AWAY IS LIKE THINKING YOU HAVE A LITTLE MONSTER UNDER THE BED AND NOT LOOKING THERE...

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS.... WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF IT... I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER... IT WILL HAVE TO BE UNDONE IN THE REVERSE OF HOW IT WAS DONE...

[lulu] Jester I guess my problem is with lawmakers enacting the fed to print money instead of the treasury, it is not in your constitution and now with all the derivative and mortgage/ asset trading is an abomination

[Jester] lulu YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN MISSING THE POINT... IT MAY NOT BE IN THE CONSTITUTION... BUT THEY PASSED LAWS MAKING IT OKAY... NO ONE OBJECTED... IT WAS DONE... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE FIXED IS REVERSING THAT PROCESS....

[lulu] Jester thank you

[Jester] THIS IS WHERE AN INFORMED AND EDUCATED POPULATION WOULD COME IN HANDY INSTEAD OF THE SHEEPLE WE HAVE GRAZING THE LAND...

[10-4] The Constitution does not exist in these peoples minds. Deal with it until it is changed for the better

[Jester] I HAD SOME YO-YO ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE YESTERDAY FUSSING ABOUT HOW I LAUGH... IS THAT SERIOUSLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD HAVE THOUGHT OF TO DO TODAY? SHEESH... WHO GIVES A CRAP...

[Hoosier Girl] Hahahahahahaha

[MarySunshine] Jester I love how you laugh !

[SoldierofChrist] Jester lol you laugh all you want

[10-4] How is that? LOL

[dinarrocks] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[tallpines] Jester Off topic but wanted to through it your way, BTW.. I’m checking out your thought on aquaponics vegetable gardens. Love that idea.. indoors with the right filters and no chemtrails spray coming down on them!

[Jester] tallpines I WILL LIKE TO HIRE SOME PEEPS TO START A WAREHOUSE LOCALLY AND SEE WHAT WE COULD DO TO GET IT ALL UP AND PRODUCING.... WOULD BE COOL IF IT WOULD BE PROFITABLE AS WE COULD USE A LOT OF EMPTY BUILDINGS AROUND TO DO IT IN....

[Betsy Ross] Jester great idea!!!

[Jester] I DID SOME RESEARCH RECENTLY ON SOLAR INFUSION AND I THINK IT COULD WORK OKAY... A ROOF MODIFICATION TO MOST COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE....

[tallpines] Jester Yes I totally love your thinking on that

[tallpines] Jester i will look into that also.. I have just started

[Jester] THEN LOCALS COULD COME IN AND BUY GOOD FOOD INSTEAD OF THE GMO BS WE ARE ALL GETTING NOW....

[10-4] Where's the warehouse? On my computer and will do it for mankind

[LuCkYb] Tesla had some good ideas and inventions on creating electricity

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Organic is the way to go!

[tallpines] Jester yeah goes well with the vid you gave us to watch the other day

[lulu] I have my own green house my family came from farmers

[Jester] Hoosier Girl YEAH SNORT HAS BEAT ME DOWN TO SALADS... THEN TONIGHT SHE SAID I COULD HAVE SOME MEAT... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? IT WAS TOO LATE TO GO GET A BIG STEAK... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] lulu I DO TOO... BUT IT IS FILLED UP WITH FLOWERS....

[Jester] RIGHT NOW IT IS ACTUALLY VERY FRAGRANT TOO... MY PLUMERIA IS BLOOMING...

[dinarrocks] Jester going to help my daughter Sat to build a green house.

[Betsy Ross] Jester Oh those are beautiful

[Jester] Betsy Ross IT IS ABOUT 8 FEET TALL... I WILL HAVE TO CUT IT BACK AND START SOME LITTLE PLUMERIAS THIS SUMMER....
[10-4] Where's the currency exchange? That will help!!!!!!!!

[Betsy Ross] Jester Oh wow! I used to have some in big pots that I would wheel into the garage when it got too cold here. But they have died.

[Jester] OK... 30 MINUTES LEFT.... I AM SURE YOU DID NOT COME IN TO DISCUSS MY HORTICULTURAL TALENTS... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] WHICH ARE QUITE DIVERSE ACTUALLY.... HAVING BEEN THE PRESIDENT OF THE ORCHID SOCIETY FOR TWO YEARS HERE LOCALLY... BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.... HAHAHAHA

[LuCkYb] Jester do you do Hydroponics ?

[lulu] Jester it is actually pretty cool

[PollyP] Jester, my cousin listens to PTR and she messaged me about a guest they brought in last night. her take away was that everybody has to form a LLC and put their dinar in the corp. If they dont after taxes they will only get $120K for every million.

[PollyP] The BS-o-meter should be on fire, correct?

[Jester] PollyP WELL I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE REASONING ON THAT... BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER... FIRST OF ALL THE TAX RATE IS BASED ON WHAT YOU GET SO TELLING ME $120K WOULD BE DETERMINED BY THE RATE SO NO WAY TO TELL WHAT YOU GOT GROSS... TO COMPARE IT TO THE NET....

[Jester] SECOND.... LLC'S ARE TAXED TOO... AND HAVING ONE DOES NOT HELP YOU AVOID TAXES UNLESS YOU HAVE LEGITIMATE EXPENSES....

[Jester] GOOD LUCK TRYING TO PULL A FAST ONE... THOSE SHARKS ARE LOOKING FOR BUSINESS....

[Jester] I WILL TELL YOU ONE MORE TIME.... FOR THE 100TH TIME

[Jester] GET YOURSELF SOME DANG PROFESSIONAL HELP THAT YOU CAN LOOK IN THE EYE AND DECIDE IF THAT EYE IS NOT UP IN THE DARK PLACE...

[10-4] How does anybody figure this stuff out without a deposit slip in hand??????

[PollyP] Jester, thats what I told her

[Jester] GETTING YOUR FINANCIAL ADVICE FROM A DANG CHAT ROOM WHERE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEIR PROGRAM IS, IS SIMPLY THE STUPIDEST THING YOU COULD BE DOING...

[dinarrocks] Jester I don't know if I speak for anyone else, but, as far as planning ahead... Jester I don't see any hurry to do anything until I have exchanged. Seems like there will be plenty of time to find professionals afterwards;

[Jester] dinarrocks I DO NOT SEE ALL THE WORRY... IF YOU ARE WORRIED I WILL GIVE YOU THIS ONE PIECE OF ADVICE THAT I AM DOING... TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT WORTH WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT....

[Jester] IF... IF YOU LIKE TO DO ALL THAT STUFF AND YOU DO NOT LIKE THE MONEY TO COME OUT IN YOUR NAME FIRST... YOU LIKE TO MAKE A TRUST OR AN LLC OR WHATEVER...

[Jester] FIND A LAWYER AND MAKE A DEAL TO HAVE THE MONEY TRANSFERRED TO HIS TRUST ACCOUNT... THEN YOU CAN TAKE SOME TIME TO DECIDE HOW YOU WILL LIKE HIM/HER TO SET IT ALL UP TO COME OUT INTO YOUR NAME OR TRUST OR COMPANY OR WHATEVER...

[Jester] THAT WAY IT NEVER HITS YOUR NAME FIRST... AND HE/SHE CAN ALSO DO THE TAX THINGIE ALONG THE WAY...

[Jester] FREE INFO... NOT ADVICE....

[dinarrocks] Jester Good point... My main thing is to be as anonymous as possible, post RV

[dinarrocks] Jester Thanks for the free ADVICE... I MEAN, INFO!!! lol

[Jester] dinarrocks THAT INFO IS VERY EASILY CHECKED OUT...

[MotoXR] Jester That advice also helps when the people come out of the woodworks asking for money, You can then say It's locked up in a trust account imo

[Jester] MotoXR IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT THEN NO ONE ELSE CAN GET IT.... HAHAHAHAHA

[Jester] I WILL NEVER HAVE ONE CENT COME TO ME...

[Jester] WELL... MAYBE A LITTLE BEER MONEY HERE AND THERE... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] OWN NOTHING... CONTROL EVERYTHING...

[10-4] Jester, finally a truth spoken! LOL

[kristi] Jester Is there a specific tax attorney i.e. look for one who deals in estates or do all tax attorneys have escrow accounts?

[dinarrocks] Jester Can you suggest a book or website, or link where I can read more about that, or I can GOOGLE it, I suppose.

[Jester] HERE I AM DOING THE THING I SAID YOU SHOULD NOT LISTEN TO... A DINAR LAND CHAT ROOM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVICE.... LOL

[Jester] DO NOT LISTEN! RUN AWAY! HAHAHAHA

[PollyP] Jester lol

[TxBikerLady] lol

[Hoosier Girl] lol

[Jester] kristi I WOULD LOOK FOR AN ATTORNEY/CPA... GOOD TAX LAWYER... THAT IS WHAT I THINK WILL BE THE BEST FOR THIS APPLICATION....

[Jester] OKAY... THAT IS THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF WHERE I AM WILLING TO GO ON THAT... THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING... I FIGURE IT IS FAIR ENOUGH TO SHARE THAT WITH YOU SINCE IT IS REALITY ANYWAY....

[Jester] BEYOND THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF...

[PollyP] Jester, I have a CPA, Tax Attorney and Estate/Trust Attorney on board. When I need them we have agreed to have a meeting to outline the plan.

[Jester] HINT... ONCE YOU FIND THE GUY HE WILL HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.... HAHAHAHAHA

[10-4] Dinarrocks look for estate attorneys in your town and feel them out. Simple

[dinarrocks] 10-4 Thanks!

[10-4] Your welcome
[Jester] SO... I WILL TELL YOU A LITTLE NEWS SINCE YOU DID NOT TAKE THE BAIT EARLIER AND WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME...

[Jester] SEEMS AS IF IRAQ IS THE HOLD UP RIGHT NOW... AND MAYBE ON PURPOSE... HARD TO DECIPHER THE NEWS OF WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON....

[Jester] THIS HAS THE US AND EVERYONE ELSE NOW TICKED OFF THAT DIRECTION... THIS WHOLE DEAL IS A ROUND ROBIN OF POLITICAL SHENANIGANS...

[LuCkYb] Jester could it be that Iraq is ticked and they do have the proof that obama is in cohoots with Isis

[dinarrocks] Jester OR... does it have to do with charges being filed on "M"?

[Jester] BUT THE TALK IS THEY ARE LIKING TO STRESS THE MARKET OUT TO REDUCE THE HOLDINGS OF THE WEALTHY.... AND THAT IS THE ILLEGITIMATE WEALTHY.. SO THEY HAVE TO SPEND IT TO KEEP THEIR HEAD UP... THEN IT IS NOW WORTH AS MUCH WHEN THE RI COMES... AND IT IS HARDER FOR THEM TO SIMPLY START OVER....

[Jester] THE POOR ARE ALREADY POOR... IT DOES NOT REALLY HURT THEM MUCH...

[Jester] SO ANYWAY... THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A BIG HUGE DEAL BUT IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THEY REDUCE THAT SCENARIO TO HELP ELIMINATE FUTURE ISSUES...

[Jester] IT APPEARS THAT THE ISIS SITUATION IS ALL JUST ABOUT TAKEN CARE OF AND ONLY MOPPING UP REMAINS... SO THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF ITSELF SHORTLY....

[Jester] GUESS THE US HELICOPTER CRASH DEPRIVED THEM OF ARMS AND NOW THEY ARE SHORT HANDED AND GETTING THEIR BUTTS DRIVEN OUT....

[Jester] AND WITH THE HELP OF IRAN FROM WHAT I AM TOLD TOO...

[Jester] GO FIGURE WHERE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GOING IN THE FUTURE...

[Jester] SO ANOTHER WAR DIVERTED BECAUSE THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS WAY SMARTER THAN O....

[dinarrocks] Jester Thanks for the update!

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... SEE YOU TOMORROW...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 Empty Re: Jester's Thursday night Chat for March 13

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 am

Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 Marble10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 2805820865  Jester's Thursday night  Chat for March 13 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum