Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us...

Go down

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Empty TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us...

Post by chilimama on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:34 pm

I have been mulling over plans for the post RV/RI future with my wife for almost 3 years.  The plans always involved a geographic relocation to a place of our dreams... allowing for a full 12 months of residence in FL, our home state, to avoid state taxes of the currency exchange.

We've been, figuratively speaking, to Santa Fe, Denver, Jackson Hole, Aspen, Vail, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Austin, Sedona, Los Angeles and a few places in Europe.  These relocations also included a business expansion into one of these cities.

So, today I awaken, and the picture is clear as a bell.  No confusion or potential cognitive dissonance whatsoever.  No regrets in advance.  The picture is clear.  I share my thoughts with my wife, and she replies immediately, "Sounds good."

So just before lunch, I take the little Jack Russell in the car for a walk at a local park with a 3 mile loop.  On the way, birds are flying overhead, and the windshield gets hit with 3 birds' droppings SIMULTANEOUSLY.  Why this has been considered lucky is beyond me.  Maybe because it's so gross.  But think of it, not one bird's dropping, but three separate loads at exactly the same time.

IT'S A SIGN.

The RV/RI is "here" and I've got total clarity at the same time.

SOME OF THE COMMENTS

Wonderful...I like it...signs are great I firmly believe.. Bring It.

Please send photo of your windshield to confirm...  and a pic of the birds which, um, decorated it...

Haha.  I hit the windshield wiper washer so fast you can't imagine... while laughing.  I didn't want the glop to harden and have to clean it with paper towels using my hands... 

So, in other words, we don't have any proof. ?? Wink

That's funny: we're so desperate for "proof", that if you show us a picture of bird-dung, some of us will accept it. haha TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Smile

I wouldn't have posted this for any serious reason, but just for the humor of a (very weak) parallel, I'll say that this morning was the first time I've had an actual dream of the RV taking place. In it, I was called in to meet with whomever the official was for exchange, and I was offered "$4.84," to which I thought, "Hey! That's cool! That's almost a buck more than I was expecting!"

Then a girlfriend of mine went in to do her exchange, and she was offered $8.00-something. Why? Because she correctly answered a question. What was the big qualifier? "NO, I am not interested in colonizing and relocating my family to Jupiter."

(Yes, I do believe in Holy-Spirit-inspired prophetic dreams; no, I'm not including this in the list of such dreams.) TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Smile 

Funny... 3 is the number of manifestation!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Empty Re: TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us...

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:01 pm

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 77125f10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Empty Re: TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us...

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:15 pm

I can see the headlines now...

"Guru's predict RV immanent. 3 birds have droppings in unison"

News at 11

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:16 pm

Pardon the pun, but that is some funny chit right there-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:48 pm

I THOUGHT YA'LL WOULD GET A KICK OUT OF IT  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 pm

So not 1...not 2...but 3 birds simultaneously shit on your car...and that is a sign of great things to come???  What the hell is next with these sheeple....

I was walking around on the farm and my prize bull kicked me and broke 8 ribs....it's a sign the RV is coming out at $8!!

This stuff is getting really stupid...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 pm

This is as bad as when I posted in Okie's chat room a few years ago that my dog got extra biscuits at the banks drive thru window....  So the RV must be close and that this was a sign they wanted my business.  The comment was greeted w/numerous Woo'Hoos and Go RV.  Sad...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 am

It is sad when the intel is measured in dog biscuits- Good thing it wasn't 'Gravy Train', or 'Chuck Wagon', in all that 'savory broth'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:18 am

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... Mjaxmy11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865  TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 am

@terbo56 wrote:It is sad when the intel is measured in dog biscuits- Good thing it wasn't 'Gravy Train', or 'Chuck Wagon', in all that 'savory broth'-

Tony's intel consists of processed dog biscuits!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:38 am

@ssmith wrote:
@terbo56 wrote:It is sad when the intel is measured in dog biscuits- Good thing it wasn't 'Gravy Train', or 'Chuck Wagon', in all that 'savory broth'-

Tony's intel consists of processed dog biscuits!

The type that produces a lot of hot air for explosive results!

TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 pm

Ahahahahahaha!! TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 3508649203 TNT FORUM: OK, let's talk "vibrational" signs the RV/RI is upon us... 3508649203 lmao lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum