Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tony Got MAD When Questioned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Tony really showed his rear end w/this caller:

C: Hey, guys, how are you? How are you, Tony?

T: Good, how are you?

C: I’m pretty good. But I am curious, within the bounds of what you can say, what happened this weekend? I mean they’re, you were very, you were completely confident on Friday, and here we are again on Monday, and something must have happened.

T: Have you been on the whole call?

C: I have been on the call. I’ve been listening to everything, but I still don’t feel like that’s a, we have a real good explanation as to, you know, if we had any international remittance, things you had to work on and so on, I mean it just seems as though we’re, we’re kind of being nitpicked to death here.

T: Okay. This is what I can say to you. That DC already said, we gave you Friday three to four days, so we’re still within that. We’ve already told you everything that has happened, and we already told you that we were asked not to say something today, already.

C: Okay.

T: So we told you what we can tell you.

C: Okay, well I just wanted to try and get a clarification, ‘cause it just, you know...it just seems to tick on and obviously things come up. You know you, you set out some things related to the fact that this is visible on a screen, yet it’s on hold. To me that means IMF hold, that still means that we’re still waiting on effectively a release from the United States to agree to go with this at this moment because we’re now, again, when it’s there, it’s there. And they obviously (unintelligible) to do friends and family.

T: Well it’s there, okay? This, this is what I’m not gonna do, okay? I’m not gonna debate this with you today, I only got a few other people to call. The rate is there, it’s live, we told you it was Friday, that it’s on hold. We told you that everybody had given a green light for this to go through. We told you that they went international on Sunday just like they said they were, they processed some international accounts for companies already. We told you that on Saturday both the Qi cards and the, and the other card were both posted with their pay and they were notified to look for a rate change when they make the announcement. We’re at the last point of this. The only thing that needs to be done is the public needs to be announced, and some of them have already done it, the banks over there are doing it already on a small basis. But that’s the information. There’s no other deeper explanation, there’s no other reason of why it didn’t. He told you that hey, they wanted to do a slow roll-out and make sure this part went through first before they went national, so they’re going down in levels, I mean, that, that’s just what it is. There’s no US holdin’ it up, Iraq holdin’ it up, IMF sayin’, “Wait a minute, you didn’t do this, do that.” All the laws have been passed, all the banking rules have been implemented as of Sunday. Even though there’s an article sayin’ direct to the citizen next Sunday, well that means they’re gonna spend a week doing something else with the citizen is the way I would take it. And then that’s just the information! It’s not gonna get any deeper, any clearer, and I’m not gonna come up with some magic excuse that Obama didn’t want it done ‘til Friday, that’s not the case.

C: Well again, we’re all on board on this, you know, we all have been, and my skepticism has only to do with the fact that it’s trying to ferret out how, what the real criteria is that moves us along to the, the goal line here. And we all want it to be through, we do. We all want this to come and be done, so we’re just hopeful, you know, as my family is, that this happens soon so that we can all begin to do something with this for the rest of the world. So....

T: And I agree with that, and so is my family and so is everybody else, and I’m tellin’ you guys, we go through the up and down. Believe me, we got phone calls over the weekend, get ready get ready...no, don’t get ready, you know, just that. I go through it more than you do. I was even tellin’ some people that this morning who I get information from, you know. Okay, we do this, you know, once a day. Guys, I do this ten times a day. I go up and down and this information and that, and this is about to happen. It’s a fluid situation, but there’s an explanation, and at this point, like he said, our call was, “Don’t ******* it up. Don’t do that, just don’t do that today,” okay? And I’m not gonna do that, so we’re not gonna hear that part. And I know I shouldn’t a just said that, sorry, but it slipped out. All right, thank you, sir.

C: But I’m not tryin’, not tryin’ to catch you in that, I just want, I’m just really thankful here, and so I really, I, I look forward to hearing the last call.

T: All right, thank you, sir. A’ight.

C: Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

He is right about one thing, there is an explanation, one that makes perfect sense. He and his cronies are lying pieces of crap and not one word of what they said Friday was true.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm

This was caller 650 from todays call known over on twitter at #wearethepeople as "The Gruffy Man Voice". He's been on just about every call for the last several months. He sets Tony and Winston up for answers that they think their following want to hear. Today, Tony needed to let people know why it didn't happen over the weekend and it was a perfect opportunity for Tony to go off into a rant to have people feel sympathetic.

The other caller that was on the call today was 404. She is known as "The Good Question Lady" that Winston labelled.

Tony claims that he has thousands on the call, yet continues to select these 2...If not more.

All part of his plan...Which he continuously denies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:17 am

RamblerNash  Good investigative work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:52 am

On Monday's call Tony claims to have 24,000 on the call and somehow the same people keep getting on.  I still think the majority that get on belong to brother Ray's OpenMike group.  Three calls a week and no one every gets on that calls him out on his BS.  Who does that make sense to???

T:  Yes we are!  We are live right now and our count is currently 24,000, and...I keep hittin’ refresh so I can watch it climb up, but anyway.  Twenty-four thousand people, all right, we’re good.  So, slow morning but it’ll pick up I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:58 am

He's a con artist- He NEVER made any sense-And never will-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:02 am

YES THEY HAVE CONVENIENTLY STOPPED PUTTING AREA CODES IN THE CALL SCRIPTS, MAKES IT EASIER TO COVER UP SAME CALLERS. THEY REALLY DON'T WANT THE SHEEPLE  TO FIG OUT THEIR SNEAKY WAYS.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 am

That wouldn't surprise me in the least-Another slippery slide-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:19 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:

This was caller 650 from todays call known over on twitter at #wearethepeople as "The Gruffy Man Voice". He's been on just about every call for the last several months. He sets Tony and Winston up for answers that they think their following want to hear. Today, Tony needed to let people know why it didn't happen over the weekend and it was a perfect opportunity for Tony to go off into a rant to have people feel sympathetic.

The other caller that was on the call today was 404. She is known as "The Good Question Lady" that Winston labelled.

Tony claims that he has thousands on the call, yet continues to select these 2...If not more.

All part of his plan...Which he continuously denies...

It's pretty obvious that he either screens or sets up the callers. You can tell when there's a screw up and the wrong person gets through because they either get ripped to shreds or it's a bunch of umms and uhhhhhhhs...

I have a friend locally that is a devoted sheeple of Tony and she tries to call in and ask questions, which she has done 3 times a week for as long as I've known her. But she says the same thing that the same people are getting through no matter what. Even when he does his stupid..."ok if you've called before take your self out of the cue". 

Is it June yet????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:21 pm

The only plan Tony has is to keep ripping people off til he goes to jail, hopefully jail for the rest of his life-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 pm

YES I THINK SOMETIMES I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO JUNE MORE THAN ANY RV LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm

@chilimama wrote:
I agree chilli...not just because Tony is going to go to jail....but because it will be hilarious to see what happens to the sheeple when their glorious leader is finally exposed for the lying, cheating criminal scumbag that he always has been!!

It will mass histeria over there...and I would be willing to bet that DC and Pam and all the other a holes over there run for the hills and are never heard from again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

No, they'll just reorganize, and come up with another scam to continue to steal and fleece the people-Once a criminal,ALWAYS a criminal-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm

I don't doubt it one solitary bit- He's been doing it since I joined here in June, 2011-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 pm

No, you're close but barking up the wrong tree. I can see it now ... The story on Tony's site will be that he was framed and taken out by the PTB because they saw him as a threat.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:54 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
No, you're close but barking up the wrong tree. I can see it now ... The story on Tony's site will be that he was framed and taken out by the PTB because they saw him as a threat.

Sadly, I can actually see exactly that happening. But can the rest of his cronies get along with out the master BS artist? I really don't see their motley crew being able to function without their figurehead. I'm sure they will give it a shot though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:44 pm

@chilimama wrote:

ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:48 am

@chilimama wrote:
BEEN RIPPING PEOPLE OFF FOR YEARS

http://www.dinardaily.net/t41650-comments-from-14dailyplus-members-read-till-the-end

Before 14dailyplus he got 4 years in prison for...guess what? The same kinda thing.

http://mriqd.com/2014/02/20/criminal-court-docs-on-tony-tnt-he-got-4-years-time/
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:27 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
On Monday's call Tony claims to have 24,000 on the call and somehow the same people keep getting on.  I still think the majority that get on belong to brother Ray's OpenMike group.  Three calls a week and no one every gets on that calls him out on his BS.  Who does that make sense to???

T:  Yes we are!  We are live right now and our count is currently 24,000, and...I keep hittin’ refresh so I can watch it climb up, but anyway.  Twenty-four thousand people, all right, we’re good.  So, slow morning but it’ll pick up I guess.

They still have the same callers today and asking the same questions.

You'd think they would of got it by now. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Got MAD When Questioned   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:53 pm

24,000? Well even if it was 24 people that a lot, considering they are being conned. I can't believe there are that many people out there listening that can't think for themselves, that are that desperate to listen to a bunch of lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tony Got MAD When Questioned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-