Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds

Go down

Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds Empty Re: Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Budget approved the payment of oil companies vouchers or treasury bonds 17355

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister, confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said Wednesday that the federal budget for 2015, the current law authorized the Minister of Finance to issue money orders treasury or financial bonds to oil companies operating in Iraq, not to exceed a total of 12 billion dollars, as he emphasized that the duration of issuance and interest incurred by Mitroctan the Ministry of Finance.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "Article 34 of the General Budget Act of the current 2015 included the benefits of oil companies, and authorized the Minister of Finance, at the request of the Prime Minister, or the oil minister, the issuance of treasury remittances or securities , when needed, to cover the entitlements of those companies. "

Saleh added that "the sum of those transfers or bonds, should not exceed 12 billion dollars, and one issued or several versions during the current 2015," adding that "it means that the benefits of oil companies would have guaranteed vouchers treasury or securities pay it, an interest rate After the non-specific. "

He continued economic advisor to the prime minister, that "the duration of Alasaddaria and interest resulting from them, Mitroctan the Ministry of Finance, the lack of detail in the budget on them," adding that it "is not yet known whether the duration of one year or several years, and the amount of interest arising from them."

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, has confirmed in a press briefing, the first Monday, (second from March current 2015), that the decline in oil prices led to reduced payments of foreign oil companies that had accumulated since 2013 to the tune of more than $ 20 billion, indicating The federal budget allocated nearly 11 billion and eight million dollars, to cover part of those payments, and that the ministry is working on issuing treasury bonds worth 12 billion dollars to cover the remaining amount.

It is noteworthy that the Parliamentary Committee on Oil and Energy, confirmed in (26th January 2015), that Iraq owes to international companies operating in the oil fields, to 32 trillion dinars.
Iraq relies on Finance's balance, estimated at almost entirely on oil by up to more than 90 percent.

http://goo.gl/dSSFWF

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum