Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bank Story #71 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bank Story #71

2 posters

Go down

Bank Story #71 Empty Bank Story #71

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Small Bank Story / Big Message

Hi Guys,

Since November. 2013 I have been in touch with my WM at WF. He's a regional guy, handling accounts up to 1M. At first he was very open to all I had to say and did his best to dig into corporate and find out what he could. Slowly, he had less and less to say. and began relating fears that corporate was hiding something. At a meeting we had this past December, we sat at his desk for over an hour and tried every internal contact he could think off. The computer consistently popped up Fraud Alerts. Actual people denied knowing anything. "It's been stonewalled," was his comment.

I ran into him today at my local branch (he is usually downtown). We passed a few pleasantries, then I asked if he had access to the exchange screens. "No, even my office can't get on them now," was the reply. Last July I know he had access to the currency screens.

This is not bad news; it is good news. It confirms DC's estimate that maybe 3% of bank employees even know about the RV. It shows the banks have worked out their systems and have things contained. This amount of control indicates how huge this deal is. If the rates weren't on the screens, why bother to hide them. If the rates are on the screens, why would the banks spend all that time and money setting them up and then restricting who has access? This is a multi-national system wide administration. No small feat. Corporations don't spend money like that unless confidence is high.

My point is this. We all get scared at times. We get some new intel and our survival instincts kick in and we doubt. Everyone is different. Some people are wired so that doubt goes right to base level fight or flight reactions. We see them all the time in chat, all is doom and gloom. My offering to you is next time that happens take a breath and look at what has gone down these past eight weeks. Abadi said it was going to get done now, he even started publicly declaring dates. They passed the budget and printed all they could for security reasons, the HCL is in there. They stopped the CBI currency auctions, putting the squeeze on the old ways of finance. They paid the Kurds, not all, but it's started. They've started charging taxes based on RI rates. They're recalling the 50's. They're giving limited access to banks. Their telling their people on National TV its coming. Our banks have once more gone on high alert. The international banking system is up and running to handle the RV traffic. A volunteer army is taking back an important, strategic city from ISIS, showing investors who is in control. Was all this in place even in January of this year? No. It has all happened over the past six weeks. In international, time-line perspective, that's fast.

Please look at all evidence. Acknowledge the source. Your conclusion as to when this will happen reveals who you will be when it does.

Best
Iko

Thank you for sharing your insight, Iko. I must admit that doubt does hinder one's emotions through this, including my own some days. I really think it depends on whether your current life is stable enough to weather the storm, or if it is not and one is more desperate. I would like to offer just a thought on the necessity for the Iraqi people to take back their cities - even if it means we wait longer.

ISIS is spread in many parts of the world - the more I read about our youth joining them (such as the 3 young girls from UK), the more I realize they are a disease that needs to be removed. If Dr. Abadi feels that they must gain additional ground to remove this group, it would only make sense. The effects of them receiving large amounts of additional funding not only harms Iraq, it harms the rest of the global community. One might think that funding would help those who feel joining such a group is their only option, but there are others who have joined who come from well-off families. It makes one wonder just how they influence their followers. It doesn't appear that it's just money (those that are getting paid to join), but it does suggest they play on the needs of others (the very things that one is lacking), whether money, emotional needs, sense of belonging or whatever. Campaigns perhaps should be started to offer the truth of the risks of joining, of what really happens, and of what the twisted religious concept really stands for.

I feel bad for the Iraqi people who must live in substandard housing, and struggle every day. I know personally what it is like to not have a decent place to live or running water - there are people in the US who are struggling. But in this case, to quote a famous line "the needs of the many must outweigh the needs of the few". The many, in this case is the entire world. It must be a global effort to remove these groups - all of them, as they only serve to harm others - including all traditional religions. Until that time when Dr. Abadi will make the decision otherwise, I know it's hard on the "few", but we must be brave enough to endure. JMHO
Perhaps many have in hopes of getting a better personal relationship built with a wealth manager before the RV. Many have had success with this and have been told after it happens to call them and set up a meeting. Some have been fortunate to get to exchange early or receive SKR s. ( friends and family).  I have made clear to my banker what I have invested in. I don't pry for answers but I like the way I have been treated. They may know or may not know about what is coming ahead but when it does happen they WILL probably remember you.  It can't hurt. IMO
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #71 Empty Re: Bank Story #71

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:17 pm

ssmith wrote:Abadi said it was going to get done now

No he didn't.

he even started publicly declaring dates.

No he didn't.

the HCL is in there.

Wanna bet?

They stopped the CBI currency auctions

I don't think they did, and regardless this would be bad news for the IQD value.

They've started charging taxes based on RI rates.

No they haven't.

They're recalling the 50's.

Bad news, not good.

Their telling their people on National TV its coming.

No they're not.

Our banks have once more gone on high alert.

No they haven't.

The international banking system is up and running to handle the RV traffic.

No it isn't.

Acknowledge the source.

Is the source a convicted felon currently indicted for fraud that makes money off telling lies?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum