Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do

+2
FS4Enthusiast
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  Empty Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:33 am

Delete the Zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its Implementation 

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  NB-126626-635609733622229119

Announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament. He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

2015-03-03

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  Empty Re: Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 am

Central Bank gives the green light to implement "the deletion of zeros," asserts: We need two years to complete

Detection Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, on Tuesday, giving a green light to direct the implementation of file deletion of zeros from the currency, and as he emphasized that the completion of administrative matters of this file will take two years, pointed out that the bank began creating new currency models. 
Alak said during a press conference held by the bank building Jadiriyah district in central Baghdad, and attended (range Press), that "the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency file is put into practice," asserting that "the Bank gave the green light to implement this."

The Keywords, that "the completion of administrative matters on this file will take two years," noting that "the bank began creating new currency models."

The Central Bank of Iraq (November 28, 2014), announced the adjournment of the subject of the deletion of zeros from the currency at the present time.

http://goo.gl/34rlSt

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  Empty Re: Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:17 am

Deletion of zeros existing project

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  36481

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations.

Keywords and said in a press conference held at the bank building, said that "the project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He added that the relationship "This operation will be preceded by regulatory and administrative processes and the form in which it will start moving in," adding that "the Bank began creating currency models and training of cadres to it."

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament.

He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

http://goo.gl/Wyf9HU

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 pm

Give the green light to implement a project to delete the zeros

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2015-03-03-141324%D9%86%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%202

03/03/2015

Governor of the Central Bank announced on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations. Keywords and said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News, that "the project to delete the zeros is based has been put into practice and gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more." He added that the relationship "This operation will be preceded by regulatory and administrative processes and the form in which it will start moving in," adding that "the Bank began creating currency models and training of cadres to it." The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deletion of zeros from the country of Iraq will be transferred to the trillions of billions, indicating that the process of replacing the currency needs to be approved by parliament. He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

http://goo.gl/7zwV4h

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:03 pm

The blind sheeple over at DV have already written 6 pages of comments on this article, mostly praising it and not realizing that it's talking about a lop. A couple of people recognize it for what it is (Staunch being one of them), they'll probably end up the newest residents to be confined to the lopster tank.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:35 pm

I really do not see any thing in these articles implying of a lop, and if it was going to lop why would it take 2 years ? May-be I have blinders on but I think it looks more like a float of some kind and removing the Os as needed and taking up to 2 years in the making.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 pm

The way I understand it, removing the zeros is a lop.  Like a reverse stock split.  You have 10 shares worth $1 each.  Remove the zero and now you have 1 share worth $10.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 pm

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not ready at the moment to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy. ?????????
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 pm

I think it is possible to go wither way at this point, simply because of the inaccuracy and ambiguity of the translations. I think the language in general does not fit a lop well, but I do not think we can completely rule that out either.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 am

royboy wrote:I really do not see any thing in these articles implying of a lop, and if it was going to lop why would it take 2 years

1. When you lop you don't exchange all the notes overnight. It frequently occurs over timespans of many years.
2. This is Iraq. They've been working on an HCL for practically a decade and still don't have it done, yet you're surprised it's going to take them a long time to lop?

May-be I have blinders on

Quite frankly, you do.

but I think it looks more like a float of some kind and removing the Os as needed and taking up to 2 years in the making.

It isn't, I guarantee it. This article does not exist in a vacuum. There have been numerous articles over the years that explain PRECISELY what "deleting the three zeros" means, and it means a lop. It's not ambiguous at all. Delete three zeros = lop. The only reason people think it's ambiguous is because they haven't read or comprehended the articles, or they've been listening to gurus lie about it for years.

When Iraq says "we're going to delete three zeros" in the same article that they say "Turkey deleted three zeros" there is zero ambiguity.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 am

zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions

The only way you go from trillions to billions is via a lop. The notion that they could (or would) buy back all the currency in order to get from trillions to billions is ridiculous and something that is only promoted by ignorant and lying gurus. It's not possible, and on top of not being possible makes no sense and attempting to do it would bankrupt the country.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 am

FS4Enthusiast wrote:The blind sheeple over at DV have already written 6 pages of comments on this article, mostly praising it and not realizing that it's talking about a lop.  A couple of people recognize it for what it is (Staunch being one of them), they'll probably end up the newest residents to be confined to the lopster tank.

I no longer discuss it with my friends and acquaintances.  I mention LOP and I get my head LOPPED off. Staunch is brave to hold his ground on DV, I hear they can be an unforgiving bunch when it comes to LOP TALK  lol.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Up to 12 pages now.  Here's a beaut of a comment from a DVer about XOA exchanging these notes for people for free:

I doubt they have a way to move these to Iraq and be paid so I'm guessing they are basically eating the loss on the 50 notes. It seems strnage to me a business out of the good of their heart would take on a loss of money so part of me thinks these 50 notes will either retain their value or maybe will even become sought after collectors items once they are all taken out of circulation.

1. Never underestimate the value of good press or good will for a company.  Fortunes have been made and lost on nothing more than that or the lack of it.  It is entirely reasonable that a company would take a TINY loss on these notes (remember, they're only worth 4 cents each) just for the free press and customer sign ups they'll get.

2. This company (and others) are/were selling these notes for a near THIRTEEN HUNDRED PERCENT markup.  They can exchange them for you and then use them all to light cigars and all it means is that their profits drop from ~1300 percent to ~1200 percent.

3. Their cutoff is April 1st meanwhile the CBI cutoff is April 30th, so it certainly seems to me like they aren't just eating the loss, they plan to exchange them.  They obviously have ways to get massive amounts of currency out of Iraq, shouldn't be a surprise that they think they can get a relatively tiny amount of currency back into Iraq.

4. This guy immediately jumps to the conclusion that the notes will still be good (or become valuable collectors items, lol!).  This means that he is believing his own completely unfounded conjecture OVER an official CBI announcement.  That just isn't logical.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:26 am

Ponee wrote:

Delete the Zeros existing project and we have given the green light for its Implementation 

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  NB-126626-635609733622229119

Announced the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, the deletion of zeros existing project, as pointed out it was given the green light for its implementation, he stressed that this process will be preceded by the administrative and regulatory processes. Alak said in a press conference held at the bank building and attended by Alsumaria News , "The project to delete the zeros is based was put into practice, and we gave the green light to start with," noting that "The project needs a period of time may extend to two years or more."

He Keywords that "this process will be preceded by regulatory and administrative operations and form in which it will be starting out in walking," noting that "the bank began creating currency models and training of cadres on it." The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament. He accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed to persecuting, blaming those actors responsible for exposing the financial interests of the country to danger. It is noteworthy that some economists say that Iraq is ready for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as stability of the economy.

2015-03-03

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:08 pm

The Iraqi Central Bank announced in May 2012 that the process of deleting the zeros will be transferred Iraq from a country trillions to billions, noting that the currency replacing the process needs to be approved by parliament.

Anyone see anything coming out of the Iraqi Parliament approving this?

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Nope ... Nor do I expect to ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865  Deletion of the Zeros has been given the GREEN LIGHT and may take 2 years to do  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum