Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Confirmation of Tony & DC Info DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Confirmation of Tony & DC Info

Go down

Confirmation of Tony & DC Info Empty Confirmation of Tony & DC Info

Post by Ssmith on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:33 am

From TNT:

I don't know if this goes in this section or Intel but I'm playing it safe. But I felt it needed to put out here to back up Tony and DC even though they don't need as far as I'm concerned!! But received this info from tonight!!

Sorry guys my phone is so touchy!! My accountant teaches at a local university. He sent me this which is really first hand!! A student in my new class is fresh back from Iraq. He still has boots on the ground contacts. He said the TV in Iraq is saying any day now. Very exciting!! This is the first direct contact I have had. I am pumped up. So therefore I am pumped and excited because this is what Tony and DC keep saying over and over at every call!!!!

Responses:

I am pumped too!!!!!
thanks for the info. every bit helps lift the spirit.
Thanks Sammiemac! Your info is appreciated as a backup confirmation to Tony & DC.
It always seems a little more exciting when you can get first hand info.
Thanks for the post
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum