Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday News -- THEY ARE WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15

Go down

Millionday News -- THEY ARE  WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15 Empty Millionday News -- THEY ARE WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM3/2/15

Post by RoyBoy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:06 am

Millionday: called for the Securities Commission of the Central Bank, to amend the work of banks in order to attract investors and ensure facilitate Amlhm.oukal chairman Abdul-Razzaq al-Saadi's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," "The investors are suffering from poor facilities in banks, negatively affects their work , which leads to a reluctance to invest ".oaaln Economists not solve the economic development problem in Iraq at the present time, but the establishment of a development bank is able to collect the necessary development process Alaguetsadah.oadhav Saadi money that" the Commission has contacted officials to look at the problems of the market securities, which negatively affect the country's economy. "

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI HAS BEEN ASKED TO MAKE THE CHANGES FOR THE STOCK MARKET

Millionday: He focused government program, to adopt institutional reform curriculum, and to accelerate the completion of the administrative reform program, and to provide economic and financial reform suitable environment, anti-corruption, and to encourage a shift towards the private sector.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THERE ARE MANY CHANGES THAT HAVE TO OCCUR FOR THE REFORMS AND THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SHIFTING CBI TO THE PROGRAMS FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR
=======================

Millionday: Hashemi play market between banks active role in the economy of countries, but are limited to activity between the Iraqi private banks requires strengthening of trust between the central and local banks, government and private, both to activate it. 
The market between banks (inter -bank market ) one part of the monetary policy of the Central Bank which is aimed at two targets taken: the provision of liquidity and determine the interest rate on amounts lending rate.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE MONETARY POLICY - WHOOPOW
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: The activation of the role of this market among private banks of the important things that will determine the interest rate on amounts lending rates and provide liquidity to them. 
provide liquidity and see competent affairs banking Adel al-Naimi said market system between banks in Iraq exists between the state-owned banks for the purpose of providing liquidity for loans in large amounts, while he notes dealing with is barely mentioned among private banks.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS IS THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THE MARKET PORTION FOR THE INTEREST RATES

Millionday: He said al-Naimi told the (morning): The banking sector needs to the implementation of this system, and expanded to its importance in the financial sector, noting the need to strengthen the Iraqi banks relationship between them (government and private) on the one hand and with the Central Bank on the other hand. coordination and understanding, and pointed to the need for coordination and understanding between local banks and the central bank because it will impact on the performance of the banking sector generally, which should take an active role in the current stage.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A HUGE STEP TO MOVE FORWARD FOR THE IRAQI REFORMS -- AND IS ALSO TO TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLE IN THE CURRENT STAGE

Millionday: structuring banks and stressed the importance of the separation of administration from the capital and the restructuring of State-owned banks because it will contribute greatly to activate this market needed by the banking sector, which requires mutual trust between all the banks by providing data transactions borrowers large amounts of data relating to banking operations and activities carried out by those banks, along with the Central Bank of Iraq. He explained that the Central Bank's role is to supervise and control the performance of this market and to maintain price stability. expand the market and saw al-Naimi said the expansion of the deal in this market would improve conditions banks to apply the criteria of transparency, thus contributing to achieving the best results in the banking system in general

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE SEE HERE NOT ONLY IS IT CBI'S ROLE TO SUPERVISE THE MARKET BUT IT IS ALSO TO MAINTAIN PRICE STABILITY

Millionday: banking performance was a leading academic economist Dr. Majid Baidhani has pointed out in an earlier statement the "morning" that failure to activate this system will reflect negatively on banking performance, which is still waiting chance to integrate the economic process. advancement of economies , he reflected the importance of the existence of this market among private banks to enable the economy to rise strongly, because emerging economies Tterczaaly activity and effectiveness of the banks in the granting of credit and the launch of various loans to small medium or by check her earnings as well as improving the discipline of prices in the market

Millionday: NOTE -- SO AS WE SEE HERE -- THEY ARE ALSO WAITING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ACTIVATION OF THIS SYSTEM

Millionday: READ EVERYWORD >> 
Analysts say that maintaining the stability of the currency exchange also comes through activating the inter-bank market. This underlines the need for the country at this stage to strengthen the bonds of trust between all the banks and the Central Bank for the development of the reality of work and move the economy forward.

Millionday: SO THIS IS THE STAGE ACCORDING TO THIS -- LOVE IT

puttright: I can't imagine the WTO is looking for anything else after Iraq moving to a market economy. Security possibly...What are your thoughts MD? Wouldn't you think we would see more in ink?

Millionday: THEY HAVE RULES OF TAXATION AND ALSO INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED RATES FOR THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX -- AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS

jarhead: I see security being the only problem left its a waiting game IMHO. 

Millionday: THEY ARE CERTAINLY GOING AFTER SECURITY

Papatom: just a comment.... the interbanks of any country are the first line of distribution of the currency from the central bank(in this case Iraq) put the first markup on the rate to buy and distribute to the brokers and retail banks.

Millionday: SMILE --- THE FOREFRONT

cindy3: Did they activate the smart cards yet?

Millionday: NO ACTIVATION YET

Pauly: I am curious if the security situation with Tikrit and then Mosul is causing a delay to the decision to move forward with the RI. Is there concern that IS may get funds to help strengthen their foothold from the revalue?

Millionday: THEY HAVE NOT SAID THAT IN INK
===========================

Millionday: NOTE -- MORE TOOLS

Millionday: Iraqi Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said that his ministry will ask the government to issue treasury bonds (Treasury) worth $ 12 billion broadcast reassuring foreign oil companies that will reach their dues by the end of this year to 27 billion dollars. 

He said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Thursday, said that the Iraqi Central Bank's foreign exchange reserves fell to reach $ 68 billion is due to the financial crisis plaguing the country, which means the decline of about $ 9.7 billion from the level at the end of 2013, a decline of 12.5%.

Millionday: TREASURY BONDS

Millionday: the prevention of corruption, especially during the current circumstance that scarce the financial resources, urging the practice of professional role in the follow-up is not forced, along with the employee and his training routed through workshops held by the cooperation with the economic efficiencies. 
and saw Antoine This stage requires as well as legislation with appropriate laws, create an administrative device functional seasoned professional and trainee believes changes and bypassing the red tape and bureaucracy, especially given that the formulations of intellectual and economic and social root contained in the Constitution, in accordance with Article (25), which confirms the transition from authoritarian centralized economy to an open social market economy

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHEN THEY MOVE FORWARD TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND ALSO ACTIVATE ALL LAWS AND LEGISLATIONS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: on each Cheraúha.oshdd sector on the need to form a competent bodies like the old Supreme repair Economic Council, Supreme private sector, during the next phase to support the advancement of the country's economy as well as modifying the laws of corporate and income tax legislation the Social Security Act, as well as labor law and the law of small projects, in addition to the implementation and application of enacting the laws of economics,

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE FORMING GROUPS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH ADVANCEMENT IN THE COUNTRY`S ECONOMY THE TAXATION IN COUNTRY -- SOCIAL SECURITY- LABOR LAW-- AND ENACTMENT TO ALL ECONOMIC LAWS

Millionday: especially with respect to (tariffs, product protection, consumer protection, competitiveness) to work on the fight against corruption and reduce Menh.obin Antoine that the entry of "extraneous layer" to the market may hurt business and citizens alike, especially because it was far from the concept of economic action, as it worked to offend the private sector where he helped to spread corruption.

Millionday: SO THE MOVE NOW IS TO ACTIVATE ALL ECONOMIC LAWS --
---------------------------------------------
Pauly: I know that Tikrit & Mosul have major Iraqi banks. If IS is occupying Tikrit & Mosul and an RI/RV occurs, is there a concern that IS may be able to channel or funnel some of those revalued funds from those banks within the territories they are occupying? I am just wondering if this is part of the reason for the big military push to re-take Tikrit

Millionday: YES

Swan2013: THEY ARE TOLD TO ACTIVATE, DO THEY HAVE A TIME FRAME TO DO IT IN?

Millionday: I WOULD EXPECT BY REPORTS THEY HAVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT NOT ONLY CONFIDENCE BUT ALSO SECURITY

Millionday: THEY ARE IN THE STAGE NOW TO ACTIVATE

JerryGarciaGirl: The reports today that citizens will have their Smart Cards loaded with salaries tomorrow... will this be an issue without the reality rate implemented? in respect to putting 3 zero notes back into the market after they spent so much time removing them?

Millionday: I DONT SEE ANY INK ON IT -- MAYBE SOME OTHER REPORTS WILL HAVE SOME

Tiger: Being in the stage to activate could they be futher along in security than what is reported ?

JerryGarciaGirl: a couple of the articles in the forum from today say the citizens with pension benefits who use / have smart cards will be paid on March 3rd (tomorrow) and those who choose manual receipt will be paid the following day, the 4rth... One amount was 300k dinar and another was 400k dinar... I haven't seen this addressed by anyone today, am curious of your opinion...

Millionday: YES -- WE HAVE SEEN THEM DAYS AWAY FROM THE DAY THE NEWS HAPPENED

Millionday: THIS WOULD BE THE CHANGE IN THE AMOUNTS THEY HAVE COMING -- PAYMENT LEVEL ETC

Millionday: NOT ABOUT THE DAY THOUGH HUN
================================

Millionday: Confirmed that the Ministry of Commerce said in a statement broadcast by the media and government communications department for the start of preparations for the establishment of the first scientific conference, which will hopefully launch later this month and organized by the Public Company Central Markets and under the auspices of the Minister of Commerce Engineer Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim and so on to San Dr inside Kazim, Director of the company

Millionday: He added that the conference comes in the direction of supporting the national economy and measures to shift the economy to a free wave and to cope with the problems and challenges facing the Iraqi economy and the private sector's role in the conversion process.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE HAVING A CONFERENCE TO ENSURE THE STAGE RIGHT NOW THAT IRAQ IS GOING THORUGH TO COPE WITH CHALLENGES FACING THE ECONOMIC CONVERSION PROCESS

Millionday: Indicating that the conference will focus on the importance of the role of the private sector and measures of economic transformation and strengthen its role in the banking and advisory business areas and in collaboration with the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce and the Iraqi Federation of Industries and the Association of private banks in Iraq and the Iraqi National Business Council.

Millionday: SO THIS PARTICULAR CONFERENCE WILL BE TO DISTRIBUTE ROLES THROUGHOUT ALL ECONOMIC AREAS SO THEY CAN TAKE THE ECONOMIC MEASURES

Millionday: NOTE -- IF THIS IS NOT A TRUE SIGN OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE BANKS -- I DONT NOW WHAT IS

Millionday: The Securities Commission has demanded the Central Bank, to amend the work of banks in order to attract investors and to ensure that facilitate their work.
The head of the Abdul-Razzaq al-Saadi's (IMN), that "investors suffer from the weakness of the facilities in the banks, which negatively affects their work, which leads to a reluctance to invest."

Millionday: NOTE -- BANKS ARE RETAIL AS WELL -- THEY HAVE TO TAKE THEIR JOBS SERIOUSLY IN THE BANKS AND PUT THEIR FIRST FOOT FORWARD

Millionday: Economists said failure to resolve the economic development in Iraq problem at the present time, but the establishment of a development bank is able to collect the necessary process of economic development funds.

Saadi added that "the Commission has contacted officials to look at the problems of the securities, which have a negative impact on the country's market economy."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MARKET ECONOMY IS THE ISX

Millionday: The focus of the government program, to adopt institutional reform curriculum, and to accelerate the completion of the administrative reform program, and the provision of economic and financial reform suitable environment, anti-corruption, and to encourage a shift towards the private sector, and the provision of infrastructure and the most important of electricity, water and transport.

Millionday: SO --- IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FOCUS AT THIS TIME -- I WOULD JUST BURN MY HAT IF I WERE YOU
Millionday: LOL

Papatom: i so SO agree the isx is the market economy and they HAVE to have good internal participation as well as foreign investment into it
Papatom: this is exciting MD !! !

Millionday: VERY EXCITING MY FRIEND -- GOOD GRIEF COULDNT HAVE WRITTTEN IT BETTER MY SELF

Papatom: yeah, you woulda put a date on it!!!

Millionday: OH YES LOL
===========================

Millionday: confirmed the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, the security situation continues to improve the economic situation is not as bad as portrayed Bad.oukal Abadi, during his speech in Parliament: "We are gearing up for major operation in Anbar to edit of Daash, "stressing saying," We will not allow any infringement on citizens, and any armed group outside the framework of the state. "

Millionday: The prime minister noted that "it Diwani No. 57 which facilitates and accelerates the release of detainees procedures, and follow up their cases in a central register of detainees, will be developed for this matter, "noting that" the presence of detained 164 only in prison on charges related to the issues of terrorism, as we have detainees claiming to belong to the points disassociate itself from the affiliation to it. "Talking about the economic situation, the Prime Minister assured the citizens that" we put the financial is not as bad as some might imagine, and we have to take the necessary measures to avoid any crisis also put a good economic, and find a variety of funding sources rather than relying on oil as the sole source of wealth.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE HERE -- THE CITIZENS ARE BEING ASSURED THAT THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH DIVERSITY AND ALSO THE ECONOMIC MARKET
Millionday: HE IS STATING THAT IT IS NOT AS BAD AS WHAT EVERYONE THINKS AT ALL
Millionday: LOVE IT
=========================

Millionday: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in a speech in the House of Representatives in Anbar The unique state of harmony between the security forces and the military and security, both tribal members and popular crowd.
He described the battle against al-Abadi, the Islamic State Daash as a comma, and require unity with the people to achieve their aspirations in security and safety.

Millionday: He explained that it stands on the sidelines in this battle, it means that it supports. "Those who are killing our people and Armlon our women and our children are orphaned."
Abadi added that volunteers popular crowd and the sons of tribal cooperation in the face of Daash guide to achieve national reconciliation.

Millionday: NOTE -- AS WE SEE THEY ARE WORKING TO REMOVE DAASH OBVIOUSLY

Millionday: The government resorted to the "popular crowd" to support the security forces in an attempt to recover the areas controlled by the militant group, and most of them predominantly Sunni.
Abadi said, "We will not allow militias in between us," students "help everyone and the House of Representatives stand against this phenomenon, which is trying to weaken the Iraqi state."
Abadi's remarks come at a time when the Iraqi forces and gunmen loyal to her launched from Shiite factions and the sons of some Sunni tribes, wide process to restore the city of Tikrit.

Read more:
 http://www.radiosawa.com/content/ira...#ixzz3TI477rNZ

MArco: Sorry to ask again but is the HCL finalized because I keep seeing things about meetings

Millionday: THEY MET ON IT YESTERDAY AND HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT

Papatom: shiite and sunni working together!!! fighting a common enemy within!!! Reconciliation in action...yes???

Millionday: LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME

Tiger: MD what is your thoughts on they are a comma ?

Millionday: HE IS SAYING THAT HE IS PART OF THE WAR

Millionday: THEY ARE PREPARING EVERYTHING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH REFORMS AND ALSO WITH THE MARKET ECONOMY

Mary: Did the Kurds get their money or pay? .... & ... Thank you...

Millionday: IT IS BEING SENT SO WE WILL SEE IF IT IS BEING DISTRIBUTED

Millionday: GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT NIGHT -- LOVE TO YA
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum