Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis

2 posters

Go down

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis Empty Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:29 am

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 124274469

Condition of the Emir of the Dulaimi tribe Ali Hatem al-Suleiman, yesterday, the arrest of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki as the basis for genuine reconciliation with the Sunnis, the latter accusing the organization to bring (Daash) to Iraq, while denying entry to the popular crowd forces to the Sunni areas.

Suleiman said during a press conference in Erbil and attended (the long-Presse), "If he wants the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and government genuine reconciliation with the year he has to arrest al-Maliki," accusing it of "bring Daash organization."

Sulaiman added that "we will not accept the existence of the popular crowd in our forces to deal with the organization (Daash)," and threatened "by targeting them by tribal members in case of their presence there."

Suleiman stressed that "the regulation will not come out of Anbar, but the will of the people of the tribes," noting that "it represents Anbar is one of the fights (Daash) and get it out of their areas and restores the displaced to their homes."

Meanwhile, leader of the stream dignity successful balance, during the conference "can either be true reconciliation or not," noting that "there is no time for conferences in the midst of events experienced by Iraq and bloodshed in the country."  http://tinyurl.com/qgj3aue

2015-03-02

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis Empty Re: Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Interesting ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis Empty Re: Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 am

Yes, I rather liked this article

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Unfortunately the actions in Tikrit are likely to exacerbate the problem since it is Iran and the Shiite groups that seem to be leading it. This could be bad, especially if a lot of collateral damage occurs there. Remember, that is Sunni country ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865  Maliki's Arrest is a pre-requisite for reconcilation with the sunnis 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum