Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15

Go down

Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15 Empty Millionday News -- THEY ARE NOT ACTIVATING ARTICLE 140 UNTIL DAASH IS ELIMINATED PER THIS REPORT 3/1/15

Post by RoyBoy Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Millionday: Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that the work of the Iraqi Central Bank remittance system and sell the currency is designed to control the amount of money sent abroad.
Said committee member Najiba Najib said in an interview for "direction Press" that the system preclude any party from exploiting the situation the current security of the country and to control the exchange rate a way that would support the budget and cover the deficit indicating that the system is a way to curb money laundering.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEW SYSTEM (REMITTANCE) IS TO MAINTAIN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR AND APPLY THE CONTROLS FOR THE MONETARY POLICY ---

Millionday: It is said that the Iraqi Central Bank announced an auction system to stop working and start currency remittance system. Indicating that the move contribute to the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currency through the optimal use of foreign exchange resources to meet the needs of all and not the central occupancy of functions which are at the heart of the work of the banking system, while adhering to the requirements of anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism and smuggling of currency law, and the governor Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords announced that it is not true that the central bank remains preoccupied with selling the currency.

Millionday: SO THE MOVE TO THE NEW SYSTEM IS TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE MONEY LAUNDERING AND ALSO TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE FINANCING OF THE TERRORISM THAT THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION IS WORKING TO REMOVE WITH THE HELP OF IRAQ AND KURDISTAN TROOPS --

kmiller68: Maintain the value of the dinar??????
kmiller68: that doesnt sound good

Millionday: ONE OF THE JOBS OF CBI IS TO MAINTAIN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IN THE COUNTRY AND OUT -- THIS KEEPS INFLATION OR DEFLATION FROM BEING A PROBELM AND GAINS CONFIDENCE IN THE COUNTRY TRADE AND THE CURRENCY ITSELF

Tex.: Can U define money laundering the way they use it,,, it's different from what i know

Millionday: WITH ALL THE COUNTRIES MODIFYING THE MONEY LAUNDERING LAWS -- THIS WOULD APPLY TO ALL THE NORMAL LAWS BUT ALSO APPLY TO THE FUNDING PROBLEM ONCE AGAIN FOR ISIS AND DAASH ETC -- THEY HAVE SMUGGLED MONEY OR TAXED ILLEGALLY FUNDS AND THEN THEY RUN IT THROUGH A BUSINESS SO THAT IT IS NOT CONNECTED TO THEM -- CLASSIC -- HOWEVER THE BLACK MARKET IS INVOLVED WITH ARMS DEALING -- PEOPLE PURCHASES AND PROMOTIONS -- ETC
-------------------------------

Millionday: To / banks authorized to exercise all banking - financial companies approved the conversion of all ( sale and purchase of foreign currency Regulation (26/3/9) for the year 2015 )
01/03/2015

Millionday: SO THIS IS TO BEGIN MARCH 1ST

Millionday: To / banks authorized to exercise all banking - financial companies approved the conversion of all - all licensed exchange companies ( sale and purchase of foreign currency instructions ) 
02/11/2015

ROBINREDHED: TODAY IS MARCH 1ST

kazorchian: does this mean we can exchange tomorrow at a revalued rate?

Millionday: NO IT GIVES US NO DATE AT ALL

usmarine: we have heard a lot in terms of system work, having credit cards working across borders and getting things to be on the same track (rate). So does the current report mean all of that is ironed out and working properly?

Millionday: WE DONT KNOW FOR CERTAIN --- THE BANK TODAY THAT WE WILL LOOK AT AGAIN STATED THAT THEY WERE RELEASING SMART CARDS OUTSIDE IRAQ

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE SOME TYPE OF EXCHANGE IN ORDER TO FOLLOW THROUGH

RVMAN: You stated no date...so what is march 1st??

Millionday: MARCH 1ST IS WHEN THE BANKS HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO MOVE FORWARD WITHT HE SELL OF FOREIGN CURRENCY
Millionday: AND SHOULD BE TARIFF

coolspot: if it is an instruction to the commercial Banks do we need a date? They may not give a date but apply the action of exchange
coolspot: a smart way

Millionday: HERE IS THE DATE >>>>
To / banks authorized to exercise all banking - financial companies approved the conversion of all ( sale and purchase of foreign currency Regulation (26/3/9) for the year 2015 ) 
01/03/2015

Millionday: MARCH , 2015
Millionday: 1ST
Millionday: APPROVED THE CONVERSION OF ALL

coolspot: so if the ink is correct we have a value

Millionday: I DO NOT SEE A VALUE -- I HAVE BROUGHT TWO REPORTS AND NO RATE YET

thefarm7: You posted as the second part of the news statement: financial companies approved the conversion of all - all licensed exchange companies ( sale and purchase of foreign currency instructions ) 02/11/2015 What does this mean? I know the date is 11/2/2015

Millionday: THE DATE IS MARCH 1ST
Millionday: THEY MET ON THE INSTRUCTIONS AND NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS TO
Millionday: MOVE FORWARD WITH THE ORDERS MARCH 1ST

The Shoe: since today is the first do we think this will show tomorrow

Millionday: THE ACTION SHOULD TAKE PLACE STARTING TOMORROW IF THERE ARE NO HOLDUPS
------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Interest on current accounts receivable prices (short) Iraqi Dinars 14% - 12% and there is a 10.5% interest collected monthly
Interest on loans granted to the price of the Iraqi dinar to ensure Iraqi Company for 12% of bank bailouts
Interest on the Iraqi company loans rate to finance small and medium enterprises in Iraqi dinars 10%
United Bank: is determined by the interest rate on credit (medium and long term), the Iraqi dinar after presentation to the Board of Directors
Middle East Bank (8.5 7.5%), (8% 7.5%) (% 8% - 7%) Asaralvaúdh on fixed deposits for periods (one year, for more than a year, two years) Iraqi Dinar

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND IS THE RATES ON THE BANKING THAT HAS BEEN SET --

Millionday: Saving
Current
account (over draft)
Discounted bill of
exchange
Loans
Summary interest rates on some of the banks for the month of October 2014
* Rasheed Bank: cash deposits for two terms (six months, two years) in Iraqi dinars 7% per annum *
Bank of Sumer: (10% 7%) interest on savings deposits in Iraqi currency prices
Wide Ralvaúdh on fixed deposits (for a year) in Iraqi dinars (11 - 10%%)
Interest rates on fixed deposits for two terms price (six months to a year) in foreign currency (2,75-% 1.25%)
Byblos Bank: interest rates on fixed deposit rate for two terms (six months to a year) from the Iraqi dinar (2.25%

Millionday: Determine the interest rates on credit extended price (short-term, medium-term, long-term for more than a year and MOST) of the two-year foreign currency (12% - 10%)
Interest on the overdraft account and discounted bills and loans for the period prices (medium-term) (18% - 8%) and short term (18% - 6%) Dinars
Interest rates on loans (the medium-term, ongoing and open accounts) of (13- 11%) (16% - 11%) currency Alajunb%
Union Bank of Iraq: is determined by the interest rate on credit (long-term) by the Iraqi dinar

Millionday: The agreement between the customer and the bank
Mansour Bank: be determining interest rates on fixed deposits for two terms price (one year, two years) in Iraqi dinars and foreign currency after the agreement between the customer
Bank
Iron interest on cash credit for the price (more than one year) in Iraqi dinars and foreign currency after the agreement between the customer and pain
Bank of Iraq through: (14 - 8%), (12 - 8%)%, (14% 8%) interest on current account rates, bill of exchange, short-term and medium-term%

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE ALL OF THE BANKING REFORM INTEREST RATES FOR BANKING REVENUES HAVE BEEN RELEASED

Millionday: WHOOPOW
--------------------------------------------------

Millionday: 
Announced that the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), on Sunday, killing and wounding an Iraqi violence witnessed the events of 3383 different parts of the country during the month of February. As confirmed it is looking to the results of the investigation initiated by the government in a "massacre" took place in Diyala province, pointed out that exclusively to the problem of organizing Daash military solution is impossible.
The UN mission, in a statement seen (long-Presse), a copy of which, "The death toll, which have fallen by violence during last Sabat was 1103 Iraqis and wounded in 2280 in acts of terrorism and violence," asserting that "the number of civilians killed was 611 (including 30 civilian police), while 1,353 were injured (including 29 civilian police). "

Millionday: The mission added that the number of military casualties was "927 victims (including the Peshmerga, and the forces of Swat and elements of the popular crowd, including losses of Anbar) operations." . 
International Mission and added that "Baghdad recorded the largest number of victims, the fall of 329 people and wounded 875 people and recorded Diyala 73 dead and 69 wounded, Salahuddin killing of 39 and wounding 54 people and Nineveh deaths of 40 people and injuring 17 people." 
She mission that "According to information obtained by the mission of Health Directorate in Anbar province, the conservative recorded a total of 372 civilian casualties (81 killed and 291), and included 23 dead and 196 injured in Ramadi, 58 people were killed and 95 wounded in Fallujah. "

Millionday: confirmed UNAMI "The figures contained in the reports must be the absolute minimum consideration." 
For his part, said Nikolay Mladenov, head of the UN mission, according to the statement, "I am looking forward to the results of the investigation initiated by the government in the massacre took place in Diyala province," stressing that "the solution Military exclusively to the problem of Daash is impossible. " 
It is noteworthy that the security situation in the capital, Baghdad, have been tense since the middle of last year, 2013, as the United Nations Mission in Iraq said, on the first of February 2015, the month of January last, witnessed the killing and wounding an Iraqi 3615 operations violence witnessed different parts of the country.

Millionday: THIS IS THE MOST RECENT REPORT I HAVE OF WHERE THEY ARE WITH THE WAR ON TERRORISM

Road_Kill: Earlier today you stated the FATCA would be enacted late summer, July/August? Anyway IYO will this have an effect on the RV timeline? Would we have to wait until FATCA is enacted so that the good ole US of A can get their tax dollars from US citizens that have accounts in Iraq?

Millionday: I DONT HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS ON THE TAXATION LAW BUT CAN TELL YOU THAT WE PAY TAXES AT THE END OF THE YEAR FOR WHAT WE DO DURING THE YEAR UNLESS YOU INTEND ON HAVING A CORP -- THEN YOU WILL REPORT PER HOW YOU HAVE THAT SET UP WITH ACCOUNTANT
---------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: HAVE A WHOOPER

Millionday: Hashemi, the Office of the Ministry of Finance Insurance detect the presence of three new insurance companies under incorporation, stressing Cancel vacation one of the branches of foreign insurance companies to count the commitment controls and instructions Court. 
and established the Office of Insurance and derived his powers under the Insurance Regulatory Act of 2005, which is an independent body headed by the Chief of Staff is responsible for determining the policies and procedures College of instructions insurance business, defines the Court to be on the institutions and companies to apply and adhere to the standards and take action against that do not adhere to them that Almaeijer.oukal Chief of Staff Agency Faisal Al Manhal Tayeh told the "morning" that insurance companies whether civil or government has a role and contribute to the development of the national economy through various insurance activities.

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE ARE THREE MORE INSURANCE COMPANIES THAT WILL ASSIST IN THE COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOOPOW -- I SPOKE TOO SOON -- WITH 29 MORE

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FANTASTIC AND IS FOR CORPORATE INSURANCE TO FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES SET -- BUT THEY ARE ALL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY OF IRAQ

Millionday: Regarding the presence of foreign insurance companies operating in Iraq confirmed Tayeh the presence of two branches of the two Aaranian insurance in Iraq has been suspension of work, one for violating court instructions, noting that the Court instructions apply to all working in the field of insurance companies, whether domestic or foreign, explaining that the Court is responsible for granting and renewal of license to practice Alaml.wachar: The Office of Insurance said the capital increase of listed companies after 2003 to 15 billion dinars, while the capital of the old companies determine the 5-billion dinars, indicating the importance of a capital increase to high levels to enable the company to enjoy the financial solvency fit lids of insurance.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEW INSURANCE LAWS HAVE BEEN APPLIED AND FOREIGN INSURANCE COMPANIES (TQO) HAVE LOST THEIR LICENSING UNTIL COMPLIANCE

Millionday: He Tayeh: that the Court is a supervisory body responsible for matching the final accounts of the insurance companies, which to Aymanh approval to renew the license unless progress final accounts for these companies, indicating that the disclosure and transparency boost and Tdvian good reputation on the companies in Alaml.ivkr the yard Iraqi experiences of insurance runs most of the insurance companies in different regional states, because the first launch of the work of insurance companies in the Arab world was from Iraq.

Millionday: SO THE COURT SUPERVISORY BOARD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MATCHING CLAIM-- TO THE FINAL ACCOUNTS -- OF THE INSURANCE
Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE FIRST INSURANCE IN THE REGION IS IRAQ

Millionday: SO THIS IS A WHOOPOW

ROBINREDHED: IT SURE IS!

Millionday: HUGE PROGRESS AND PREPARATION

.MOD.subgirl: Does the Insurance Companies have to do with the tariffs?? (taxes)?

Millionday: IT HAS TO DO WITH THE BANKING AND THE SAME TYPE OF INSURANCE AS WE HAVE

.MOD.subgirl: Can you tell me about any tariffs? I just came in!!

Millionday: TARRIFFS ARE TAXES THAT ARE PLACED ON PRODUCTS THAT ARE IMPORTED INTO THE COUNTRY FROM ANOTHER -- THEY EFFECT THE PRICING OF IMPORTED GOODS TO BE HIGHER AND SIGNAL THAT A MARKET ECONOMY WOULD SEEM TO BE COMING AROUND THE BEND

.MOD.subgirl: Can you tell me when they are to go out???
------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Yassin is much talk these days about the role that public companies can play in economic reform and to address some of the problems facing our economy today in light of more austerity much budget and require extraordinary efforts to remedy the serious consequences for the overall reality rentier economy and public companies operating in particular both of them self-funded and those funded from the general budget 
and emerged as particularly talk about the role that could be played by the strategic partner in saving the reality of some public companies wandering in this day between government institutions in search of a draw to finance their members' salaries, and intended the concept of the strategic partner that cooperation

Millionday: NOTE -- PUBLIC COMPANIES ARE OFFERED ON THE ISX --

Millionday: AND WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY

Millionday: rather competition between a global company and the company in the host country, in order to bridge the technology or financing, regulatory or marketing gap surrounding the host Party this initiative shall be treated for the side of weakness or to face the competitive forces that can not be addressed potential individual, also be a solution contributes to the rehabilitation and growth and development of the country Host.

Millionday: and as far as the partnership between the institutions are a joint venture between a global company and a local company and is their relationship to the spirit of cooperation, and development that is based on mutual trust relationship allows to reach specific goals by mutual agreement through property sharing and management, if obtaining strategic partner a stake in the local company, that already exist, or to agree on the establishment of a new company. And in any form will be a participatory framework must lead to the achievement of common interests.

Millionday: NOTE -- SO THE FOREIGN COMPANIES CAN MERGE OR THEY CAN JOIN WITH THE COMPANY THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN AND RESTART LOCATION ETC

Millionday: the interests of both parties and in order to reach a genuine partnership strategy in a balanced way that preserves the balance of interests of both parties, "public companies and international companies," it is necessary to provide a set of controls and basic conditions for this partnership namely: (a) the project: This includes the axis common vision of the purpose of verifying the meaning and purpose behind this cooperation is to achieve common interests in the project. embodied partnership status moral and material resources available to both sides of (physical assets, and manpower, technology skills, marketing expertise

Millionday: NOTE -- ENTIRE BUSINESS PLANS MUCT BE WRTTEN AND FOLLOWED

Millionday: Service in the project so that the resources referred to above, part of the activity of the partnership, taking into account that the partners associated with each joint activity within the project and independent in their own activities that fall outside the framework of the partnership. (b) the relationship: the partners associated relations may not be the only material but basically cooperative relationship complementary within the joint activity in the project, and thus it is based on communication and interaction and joint search for ways to achieve the medium-term and long-term objectives for the benefit of both partners

Millionday:
 BEST PART >>> Tape strategic that attract strategic partner process is not designed to attract money only, but to attract the technical, technological and managerial capabilities, experience and relationships accumulated globally including marketing expertise. This necessarily requires attention Higher process of promotion to attract affluent investors to participate on the project, especially in the investment climate Iraqi declining business performance according to a report issued by the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank.

Millionday: INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE IS WHAT I SEE HERE -- WHOOPOW -- JOINT COMPANIES

Papatom: to me this is the BIG report.....
Papatom: we saw that for a company to be listed on the ISX...they have to be a partner company with an iraqi company... think back to Asia cel.

Millionday: THIS IS HUGE -- IT IS THE ACTIVATION OF THE MERGERS AND THE PUBLIC PRIVATE COMPANIES RELEASE TO THE MARKET WITH INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE -- NOT BAD

Papatom: so for them to be primping foreign companies to join with local companies they are setting up the sale of Stock in insurance companies... a very profitable business

Millionday: I BELIEVE SO

Papatom: but Insurance will be a HUGE industry with a lot of profit...

Papatom: think of the Myriad of Insurance policy types

Papatom: this is about the isx!!!!

Millionday: INSURANCE -- REGULATIONS FOR BANKING -- COMPANY MERGERS FOR PUBLIC ENTRY --- MARCH 1ST SMART CARDS -- AND SHOULD SEE TARIFF -- SO PROGRESS

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ALL LOVE TO YA
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum