Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday News 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Millionday News 2/27/15

Go down

Millionday News 2/27/15 Empty Millionday News 2/27/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Millionday: EVERYONE TO NEWS IS FULL OF MILITARY ACTION TONIGHT AND MEETINGS BESIDES SOME I AM BRINGING -- SO KNOW WE DO NOT HAVE A LONG NEWSTIME

Millionday: GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE -- I WOULD LIKE THE FLOOR

Millionday: WE HAVE GOTTEN SOME GREAT NEWS TODAY -- BGG`S DAD IS DOING SO WELL THE DOCTORS DONT UNDERSTAND -- SO OUR PRAYER IS WORKING AND BLESSINGS ARE SHOWERING

Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: WHOOOPOW
-----------------------------------------------

Millionday: Commerce Minister Mlas Engineer Mohammed Abdul Karim received in his office HE ambassadors of the United States of America Stuart Jones Islamic Republic of Iran Hassan Dnaii separately; to discuss the supply of ration to the ministry vocabulary mechanisms.

In addition to issues of mutual understanding concerning the promotion and development of trade relations and increase the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and those countries and to serve the common interests.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE MINISTER OF COMMERCE MEETING WITH US --AND IRAN TO PLAN TRADE RELATIONS AND INCREASE THEM -- REMEMBER THE 1ST IS WHEN TAXATION IS SUPPOSED TO BEGIN PER REPORTS

Millionday: A statement by the Ministry of Commerce {Euphrates} received a copy of it today, "The Minister of Trade Engineer Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim discussed with Ambassador US Multi delivery of the ration card items for my part-Baghdadi and modern, as well as the supply of rice and US wheat to Iraq and increase the participation of the US wishing to tender conducted by the ministry projects companies;

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SETTING UP THE RATION TRADE AND OTHER AS WELL -- REMEMBER THE SFA

Millionday: for processing vocabulary ration as well as exchange views on the problems and obstacles that hinder the work of US companies through its dealings with the ministry in the supply of food, and attended, accompanied by US Ambassador to supplement farm in the US embassy in Iraq.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE WORKED HARD ON TRADE AGREEMENTS WITH THE US AND IRAN

Millionday: He added: "As for the topics discussed with the Iranian side is the activation of the joint trade agreements with Iran through negotiation between the two sides in the mechanisms and controls that serve the interests of both countries in the mechanism the supply of ration card items and

Millionday: other dealings with the ministry companies for the supply of materials with which it deals, in addition to the agreement on the formation of a committee of the ministry to visit the Republic of Iran to negotiate with Iranian companies for the supply of ration card items.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE PREPARING TRADE AGREEMENTS -- LOVE IT

GaryL: WHEN WILL THEY START THE TRADES WITH THE USA, IRAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES?

Millionday: THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN A DATE FOR THE NEW CONTRACTS PER THIS MEETING BUT IT WOULD SEEM WITH THE REFORMS DUE TO THE SFA AGREEMENTS ---
Millionday: STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
-----------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: HERE WE GO -- THIS IS A WHOOPOW

Millionday: The Kurdistan Alliance bloc member, on Friday, the committee formed by the province, which includes the Kurdish ministers in the federal government will address any defect in the application gets the oil agreement with Baghdad.
Said Najiba Najib, in an interview "The Kurdistan Region is committed to applying the oil agreement with the federal government items and there is no tendency to breach the terms of the agreement, did not issue any position from the region indicate that he may abandon the oil agreement."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ALL DAY TO FINISH THE ENTIRE OIL AGREEMENT WITH KURDS AND IRAQI FED

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE STATED THEY ARE VERY HAPPY WITH AGREEMENT ON BOTH SIDES

Millionday: Najib added that "the oil agreement in the interest of the province and the federal government," pointing out that "the region's commitment to the agreement prompted him to form a committee of ministers of the Kurds in the federal government that would follow up and develop treatments for any controversial points stand out in the application of the oil agreement."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE FORMED A GROUP OF KURDS AND IRAQI MINISTERS THAT WILL MONITOR THE AGREEMENT

Millionday: The agreement, which issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers on the second of December last that the Kurdistan Region to deliver at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export, the export of 300 thousand barrels per day by the federal government of the province of Kirkuk fields through the pipeline oil in Kurdistan.

Millionday: SO AS WE KNOW THEY HAVE ALSO AGREED ON FINANCIAL DISTRIBUTION SO NOW THEY ARE GOING OVER THE POINTS AND ENSURING THAT THE AGREEMENT IS ALL THAT BOTH SIDES WANT AND EXPECT

Papatom: it seems to be pretty important that they are going over the final preparations for all these agreements at this time....would you agree MD?

Millionday: I DO AGREE -- THEY ARE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME FORMING GROUPS TO WATCH ALL ASPECTS OF REFORM AND ADVANCEMENT -- IT HAS TO BE FOR SOMETHING OR THEY HAVE RUSHED AND WORKED LIKE THIS TO SIT IN A CHAIR AND THAT I DOUBT

forestnr4: A question on the notes. You mentioned previously that under International currency laws, that once you have purchased and are in possession of a 25,000 note, as an example; that note cannot not be reclassified to a 25 note on an exchange or during a liquidation event. My question is this; does this also apply for a currency that is classified as a collectible and is not currently internationally recognized? Can the CBI potentially circumvent and manipulate this process of the removal of the 3 zero's making the 25,000 note into a 25 note while it is still classified as a collectible to get around international currency laws just prior to it's RV/RI that the UST and all central banks must follow globally?? Key word being Collectible!! Thanks for clarifying!!

Millionday: I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS IS MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES MOSTLY UNIVERSITY -- LAWS ETC -- ALTHOUGH THE BRENTON WOODS CHANGES MADE HUGE LEAPS THE CURRENCY LAWS HAVE LACKED HOWEVER -- WHEN THW WTO IS INVOLVED THEY REQUIRE A REALITY RATE FOR TRADE TO BE A PART -- THE FACT THAT IRAQ IS WORKING WITH THE WTO PER WORKSHOPS AND ACTVE MEETINGS ETC WE SAW ALL YEAR LAST YEAR --- THEY HAVE HUGE BENEFITS TO HAVE A REALITY RATE IN ORDER TO BE ACTIVE IN THE WTO AND ALSO THE LEGAL TENDER WRITTEN ON THE BILL MAKES IT NOT FAKE --- AND IS THE COUNTRY`S LEGAL TENDER -- WHICH OPENS NEW LEGAL CHANNELS

Millionday: IRAQ`S GOAL IS A MARKET ECONOMY AND ARE AT OBSERVER STATUS --- THE PUSH TO MAKE CHINA LEVEL OUT THEIR CURRENCY VALUE HAS A LOT OF POINTS IN MOST WRITTEN WORD ON THE SUBJECT

Millionday: THEY ARE VERY LOW IN VALUE TO WHAT THEY SHOULD BE TO ENTER THE GLOBE IN TRADE WITH ALL COUNTRIES --

Txoilman: do you think our back wall is now pushed back 60 days to get the 50's in

Millionday: NO I JUST THINK THAT THEY ARE BEGINNING TO REDENOMINATE PER THE REPORT WE HAD TODAY

Millionday: TO REMOVE THE THREE ZEROS IS WHAT WAS SAID AND THE LACK OF USE OF THESE THAT WERE FROM THE 2003 SERIES
Millionday: JUST A FIRST STEP
-----------------------------------------------------

Millionday: MP for the coalition of citizen Salim Shawki said that the province of Basra available
where all the ingredients that would be the economic capital of Iraq.
He said Shawki told {Euphrates News} today that "the province of Basra all the ingredients that would be the economic capital of Iraq due to the availability of ports where the oil fields in addition to security and stability, which are available. 
"The people of Basra suffered a lot of injustice and approval of Basra, the capital of Iraq's economic law half-human people of the province, calling on the President to put pressure on the relevant authorities to speed up the passage of the law.

Millionday: NOTE -- HALF HUMAN PEOPLE? WHATS THE OTHER HALF ?

Millionday: NOTE -- ANYWAY THIS REPORT IS ABOUT BASRA AND WHY BASRA AND HOW THEY ARE TO BE THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL
Millionday: NOTE -- SPEED UP THE PASSAGE OF LAW WAS FOR THEM TO BE THE OFFICIAL ECONOMIC CAPITAL

Millionday: The head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Ammar al-Hakim, and based on the positions and visions of national and arguments may be fired in the ever initiative to describe Basra economic capital of Iraq, and recommended Eminence members of the bloc citizen then the need to adopt this project and to insist on the age and legislation and its inclusion on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda for a vote and passed; the utility back on all Iraqis, including Albesrion who have suffered so much.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE ASKING FOR IT TO BE ON THE AGENDA NOW AND IN A HURRY

ol lar: is there any proof that the Kurds were paid in banknotes as opposed electronically to cashiers check, I just don't see the GOI sending twice the National budget to them if they RV to 1-1 or better

Millionday: YES -- THEY FLEW IT OVER THERE BY JET
Millionday: WHICH I HAVE TO ADD IS VERY INTERESTING

ol lar: they said cash , could it have been a check
ol lar: my point is if they rv to 1-1 the kurds get 250 b dollars
ol lar: the budget is 120 b

Millionday: YES BUT IF IT IS AT ANY OTHER -- IT WOULD ALSO BE CALCULATED TO A DIFFERENT FIGURE --
Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN 120 BILLION DINAR

ol lar: nevermind I am not making myself clear ,thanks anyway

---------------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: I BROUGHT THIS LAST NIGHT AND NEWS WAS OVER OR SOME WERE GONE -- I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU SEE IT

Millionday: According to the announcement of national reconciliation in Baghdad, issued in February 2015, that the Iraqis have agreed on the sanctity of blood and condemnation of dictatorship and methods of authoritarian rule and discriminatory and exclusionary experience, commitment and work on the unity and integrity of Iraq's land and people, and to speed up the granting of the provinces expanded powers and bear arms, however, the state and to condemn and fight all forms of sectarian incitement and blasphemy, and the expulsion of all and fight the dark forces, whether Daash or others.

Millionday: Under the auspices of the Iraqi government of national reconciliation .. (Baghdad Declaration) .. Location: Baghdad (House of Representatives - House of the People)

When: Month February 2015
The name of God the Merciful
National Reconciliation (Declaration of Baghdad)

Millionday: NOTE -- FEB NATIONAL RECONCILIATION

Millionday: Introduction: national reconciliation project in Iraq depends on a comprehensive settlement and the principle of no victor, no vanquished and open a new page lead to bring security and stability and build a state of institutions according to the constitution. Style of dialogue and mutual acceptance and rejection of the fight against violence and terrorism under a tent State also depends aims of the project, which opens a new page to the care and compensation for the victims of all the previous stages through legislation and allocation of resources for this purpose, drawing on the support of the international community.

Millionday: NOTE -- I WILL ADD LINK AT END OF NEWS -- TOO LARGE
----------------------------------------------

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS VERY VERY POSITIVE AND WE HAVE NEVER SEEN IT IN INK OR PRESS

Millionday: KRG announced on Thursday endorsement of the scientific and political program to remove obstacles to the implementation of the oil agreement with Baghdad.
A statement by the Kurdistan Democratic Party that "the region's president, Massoud Barzani met on Thursday evening at the headquarters of the province with the main political forces in Kurdistan to discuss several economic and political issues, security and discuss the current situation in Iraq and the Kurdistan regional government and the financial crisis."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE KURDS HAVE CALLED TO HAVE ALL OBSTACLES REMOVED TO LAUNCH THE OIL AGREEMENT WITH BAGHDAD -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- NO ONE CAN IGNORE THE PROBLEM WITH TERRORISM IN IRAQ AND REGION --

Millionday: Third, in order to deliver the unity of political forces of Kurdistan to the top of political trust, meeting recommended the granting of the parties involved in the cabin eighth of the Government of the county change, the Islamic Union and the Islamic Group] positions and administrative seats and quotas in the federal, regional and provincial government, according to their merits election.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS NEXT PART IS VERY INTERESTING PER AGREEMENT

Millionday: Fourth: see the people and the government of Kurdistan that the province has the right, without doubt, the extraction and sale of oil in accordance with Article 112 and 115 of the permanent Iraqi constitution within the legal process and rules and law, and the commitment of both sides General Budget Law for Iraq Fed for the year 2015 to ensure that the economy of the region, who addresses the fundamental problem of the budget and the salaries of citizens Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Regional Government to implement all the clauses of the agreement signed with the government in Baghdad, and that the Baghdad government implement those Alnpod Also, the artistic and technically differences can be addressed through dialogue and discussions. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REMOVAL OF ALL OBSTACLES -- LOVE IT

Millionday: The statement pointed out that "In this area was approved on the political and scientific program in order to remove obstacles to the implementation of the Convention."
Fifth Meeting House of Representatives and the Iraqi government and the Alliance of Shiite and Sunni powers demanding that Aajalo of political disputes and technical problems in all circumstances an obstacle to the citizens of the Kurdistan salaries, as well as the support of the Kurdistan Peshmerga and insurance paid just like the army and the rest of the Iraqi armed forces.

Millionday: WHOOPOW IS RIGHT THIS IS LONG COMING

Millionday: Sixth: to be for the presidency of the region and the government and the Parliament of Kurdistan diplomat and an international program to safeguard the largest of countries and international centers of political support, as well as to get the support of the Peshmerga in the logistics field and provide it with heavy weapons.
Seventh: The meeting emphasized his support for the Kurdistan Regional Government, in the hope that the government will continue in its efforts to address the problem of the budget and salaries.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE EXPECTED TO WORK ON THE MONEY NEEDED FOR KURDS AND OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE FOR IRAQIS FEDERAL AS WELL -- MOVING FORWARD WITH REFORMS WOULD BE HELPFUL

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE WE GO WHOOPOW

Millionday: He assembled according to the statement about "hope to be able to and in accordance with the tight program and greater capacity, to achieve victory Strategy on Daash as soon as possible, and that these become the basis of the root treatment of all political, economic and social problems in Iraq and the Kurdistan region, including the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution victories." it's over

Millionday: SO APPLICATION OF ALL IS WHAT IS NEEDED -- THAT MAKES GREAT SENSE

Millionday: NOTE -- SO ACCORDING TO THIS -- ITS OVER AFTER ALL THE OBSTACLES ARE OUT OF THE WAY AS ORDERED
Millionday: SMILE
Millionday: THAT WE KNEW YEARS AGO BUT WOW LOVE THE INK
----------------------------------------------------

Millionday: SO WE USED TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM ON FRIDAYS BUT HAVE NOT HAD IT IN A WHILE

Millionday: PARLIAMENT MEETS TOMORROW

Millionday: AND THE NEWS IS NOT REPORTING MUCH AT ALL

Millionday: BUT WE HAVE HUGE LAWS ON THE AGENDA FOR TOMORROW AND HUGE BLESSINGS AS WELL

Millionday: AT 730 EST NEWSTIME -- WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY DO TOMORROW
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum