Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 Empty Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TAX ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT

Millionday: The Cabinet Minutes fifth held regular on 03/02/2015 approve the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs on the inclusion of goods and materials imported all Product those of the Iraqi public companies, and mixed, and private all customs tariff No. 22 for the year 2010 law, that this decision is implemented, starting from Date of 03/01/2015.

Millionday: SO LAST NIGHT WE SAW IMPOSED TAXATION COMING ON IMPORT CARS --TOBACCO ETC

.VIP.clay: if kurds got paid does that mean HCL is done

Millionday: I HAVE SOME NEWS ON IT -- THEY HAVE STATED THAT BECAUSE OF THE AGREEMENT MADE THAT THE FEDERAL GOV SENT THE 250 BILLION -- AND THERE IS MORE TODAY ON THEIR VISIT -- THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF THE LAW WAS DONE WITH THE BUDGET

Millionday: I HAVE SEEN THAT IT WAS SENT TO PARLIAMENT AND THEN NO MORE ON IT -- HOWEVER -- OIL IS A LARGE PART OF THE KURD AGREEMENT -- SO LOTS OF TALK ON THE SUBJECT WITH ALL MEETINGS TO BE CONFUSED

Papatom: the dates on the first post... how do they have minutes for a meeting on the 2nd of march?

Millionday: THAT IS FROM FEB 3RD

allinxpress: if thats the case, then it stands to reason the last date is not March 1st, its Jan 3rd correct?

Millionday: NO MARCH 1ST
Millionday: VERY STRANGE I KNOW
Millionday: LOL

allinxpress: guess we wil find out in 2 days either way LOL

Millionday: I ONLY KNOW BECAUSE I READ ANOTHER REPORT ON IT -- HAD TO
---------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: NOTE -- NOW READ EVERY WORD OF THIS ABOUT THE 50`S -- SMILE

Millionday: A source in the CBI revealed that the bank has decided to withdraw the currency of 50 dinars from circulation category because of fraud and conflict with other categories when deleting zeros from the currency, and while experts confirmed that the abolition of the small category guide to take prices upward trend, said the 50 dinars born "dead" because they are too small and can not be accepted compared to other groups.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY COULD NOT USE THEM BEFORE BECAUSE THE PRICES HAD THREE ZEROS ON THEM AS WELL AND SO THEY HAVE PULLED THEM TO GET THE NEW ONES OUT -- THEY ARE THE EASIEST TO EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW DUE TO THE LOW IMPACT

Millionday: The Central Bank of Iraq, the day before yesterday, the currency was withdrawn from the category of 50 dinars from circulation due to "low value and stop the audience from the circulation," according to a statement of the bank. A source in the CBI told the "term" that "the Bank does not want a conflict between the currency category of 50 dinars and 500 dinars in case of deletion of zeros from the last," noting that "the central decided to cancel the deal with 50 dinars category formally instructed banks government and private bring this group to the bank in order to burn them. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ANNOUNCING THAT IT IS ALL FOR THE REDENOMINATION BY REMOVING THE THREE ZEROS

Millionday: The source, who declined to be named, said "the Bank issued a decision not to deal with a class of 50 because of a major fraud after reprinted in 2003", adding that "the citizen is no longer handles this category because of the small cluster of cash for this currency, and because the cheapest thing in the market to be sold for 250 dinars for it canceled the same. "
He pointed out that "the citizen who owns a coin 50 dinars category can replace it in the bank within a specific number, it is impossible to bring people billions of dinars in this category are demanding to replace them because they certainly false."

Millionday: NOTE -- SO THEY COULD NOT USE THEM -- THE CHEAPEST THING IS 250 -- AND THEY DONT WANT THE 500 TO BE CONFUSED ETC IN THE CHANGE OF THEIR CURRENCY

Millionday: For his part, said an expert on economic affairs Maytham Laibi "long" that "the decision to cancel the coin 50 dinars very painful, because it shows that the presence of an upward trend of prices, so that Tfariv currency has become not used in daily use," noting that "after ten years of the 50 dinars coin presence and lack of circulation dramatically means that the Iraqi market tended to handle large groups rather than to deal with small groups, indicating the money supply expanded significantly. "
Laibi and pointed out that "most of the countries of the world do not put such a condition when you drag the currency market, but

Millionday: they can be non-acceptance of the currency in circulation at the same time be accepted in the banking system, especially as the term is too short, which is up to two months only," but he also said "The decision can not be considered wrong in its entirety, because it has become a reality if the result of the use of this currency, and to identify specific timeframe for ending the deal in this category is the only weak point in the resolution."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FOR THE RESOLUTION AND THAT WILL BE RELEASED THROUGH THE STEPS THEY DECIDE OR HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE

Millionday: In turn, said economist Ahmed Sabih told the "term" that "this group of Iraqi currency issued in the light of expectations down price levels to be smaller class can be traded among the public," noting that "the category of 50 dinars stillborn because it is very small Currency and can not be accepted in circulation compared to other groups that make up some of the complications. "
He Sabih saying that "the 50 dinars as long as calculated on the Iraqi currency bloc, it is better to replace the category of other more acceptable as a class 250 dinars, which represents smaller currency accepted by the public in circulation", adding that "this decision administrative true and does not reflect any economic effects is carried at liquidity or a reflection of the state of inflation, but it is a good procedure followed by many banks to get rid of the categories is acceptable in circulation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT AS EASY AS POSSIBLE

Millionday: The bank said in a statement received "long", a copy of which, the day before yesterday, that "due to stop the public from trading cash paper category 50 dinars, he decided to withdraw this banknote from trading on the basis of the powers vested in Article 36 of the Bank Act No. 56 of 2004".
The statement added that "banks and branches will begin to replace these banknotes presented to it without fees or commission," he said, adding that "banks will be deposited at the bank and its branches for the purpose of being the equivalent value in the accounts we have."

Millionday: Bank pointed out that "the term that will replace these banknotes will begin on the first of March to 30 of April next," noting, "Once the replacement period banknote will be null and void and will not be accepted in Iraq."
The 50 dinars category smaller paper currency from within the paper categories, which also include 250 dinars and 500 dinars and a thousand dinars and 5 thousand dinars and 10 thousand dinars and 25 thousand dinars. Iraq issued a new currency in 2003 in the wake of dropping the former regime.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE REFERRING TO THE CHANGE IN 2003 -- AFTER 60 DAYS THEY WILL NULL AND VOID IN IRAQ

allinxpress Millionday: It sure doesnt seem to me that they are replacing the 50s and also doesnt seem to me that they are increasing their purchasing power anytime soon. They state that they want the 250s to be the lowest notes out there.... What do you think?

Millionday: I WILL TELL YOU MY OPINION WHICH I NEVER DO BUT --

Millionday: I THINK THAT THE EASIEST WAY TO REMOVE THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY AND HAVE THE LOWEST IMPACT WITHIN THE NATION IS TO TAKE THE 50`S AS WE KNOW THEY HAVE DESIGNED NEW -- BUT TO CHANGE THE OLD AND PUT OUT THE NEW -- THE 50`S THROUGH THEIR OWN LACK OF USE HAVE THE LOWEST IMPACT RIGHT NOW AND WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND FOR THE IRAQIS RIGHT NOW -- HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE ---

Millionday: THIS IS A STEP IMO

mudder: Do you remember how many different coins they have??? The cbi posts 2 but I thought we read they were going to old ones???

Millionday: I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE OLD ONES IN ANY REPORTS I HAVE READ -- WASNT IT FOUR THOUGH ?

Millionday: I WILL FIND IT AND SEE NOT SURE
Millionday: THE UNCIRCULATED ONES HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED BUT I THINK IT IS THREE OR FOUR NEW ONES
Millionday: ACCORDING TO WHAT I HAVE READ
Millionday: OK BRB WITH MORE
--------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, on Thursday, said that Baghdad and Arbil are committed to the agreement signed between them, confirming the existence of a problem in the cash and bank reserves fell to $ 68 billion.
Zebari said in a press conference held at the Ministry Building and attended by "time", that "the governments in Baghdad and Erbil are committed to the agreement signed between them in spite of all the existing dilemmas", adding that "what they are talking about is the word cancel untrue."
Zebari said that "both parties to commit to Aimknhma the prescribed quantities of exported crude oil per day, which was agreed upon in the budget law."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHY I SAY THE OIL WAS AGREED UPON THROUGH THE BUDGET

Millionday: He Zebari said that "there is a problem suffered by Iraq on the cash, since he does not have enough money," he said, adding that "Iraq is not exposed to the collapse in economic terms yet, and therefore, it will be done by reducing spending and taxation services to resolve this problem."
He Zebari said that "the financial crisis that has plagued Iraq comes as a result of lower oil prices and the purchase of weapons and military equipment to counter terrorism Daash," explaining that "the central bank reserves dropped now to reach $ 68 billion, after rising during the previous period for more than that."
Zebari pointed out that "the Bank seeks to prevent the falling price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar."

Millionday: SO THEY ARE WORKING ON THE ECONOMY AND ITS RETURN WITH THE GOAL OF NOT ALLOWING INFLATION ETC -- THEY STATED THE REASON THE 50`S ARE BEING PULLED IS THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO

Millionday: NOTE -- THE WTO AND IRAQ WORKED ON THE TARIFF

Millionday: BGG IS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING SO HOLD ??

BGG: In response to the TD comment pouting about the 50's - take them to Dinar Corp. - they are a currency exchanger. It may take a day or two to figure out how - but they will redeem them.

BGG: Anything else?

Millionday: I STATED LAST NIGHT THAT MORE INFO WOULD COME OUT

Millionday: YES

Millionday: THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR DAD AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN OUR PRAYERS

BGG: thanks - it is working - the neuro-physician says it is a miracle, how well he is doing right now.

Millionday: WOW --- THAT IS FANTASTIC

BGG: everything worked, we got him here on time and he responded well to the TPA.

Millionday: WHOOPOW
---------------------------------------------------------

Millionday: THIS IS SOMETHING WE HAVENT HEARD ABOUT IN A WHILE --SMILE

Millionday: Commercial sources and data tracking of ships, according to the Reuters news agency that "the oil tanker of the Kurdistan region of Iraq said for months prevented from unloading its cargo in the US state of Texas under a lawsuit filed by Baghdad sailed back to the Mediterranean Sea and delivered its cargo to Israel." According to the agency.

The tanker carrying United Kalaverwta million barrels of crude oil from the Kurdistan region has become in the midst of a legal dispute in Texas last July with the pursuit of the Kurdistan Regional Government to increase the independent oil sales. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE OIL WAS SOLD TO ISRAEL THAT WAS IN TEXAS WATERS

Millionday: Iraqi central government and challenged on these sales, describing it as illegal as the Kurdistan Regional Government and argued that Iraq's constitution allows for independent sales.
She spent a few months tanker off the coast of Texas tried to Baghdad after an order from a US court for the seizure of oil.
The ship finally sailed from Texas in late January last Shortly after reaching Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government to a temporary agreement on oil sales.

Millionday: Tracking ships this week's data showed that "the tanker was sailing at full charge towards the Israeli port of Ashkelon before closing satellite communication device in the ship last Sunday 22nd of February of this."

Reuters reported that the tanker "appeared again on Friday, which is empty, said industry sources and data tracking ships that several tankers were loaded ore Iraqi Kurdistan from Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean was discharged in Israeli ports."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE KURDISTAN IS GOING TO BE SELLING THIS OIL TO ISRAEL ----AND THE IRAQI GOV AND KURDISTAN IS IN AGREEMENT

Millionday: NOTE -- IN FACT KURDISTAN IS VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT STATEMENTS MADE ABOUT THEIR NEGATIVE HUMAN RESOURCES AND THE AGREEMENT

maine: it doesnt hurt that the US would certainly be in favor of this since we support Israel

Millionday: GOOD POINT MAINE
-----------------------------------------------------

Millionday: Baghdad revealed a Kuwaiti newspaper, on Friday, the determination of the United States to form a force of 30 000 troops with the participation of Iraq to start a ground offensive against al "Daash" in Iraq and Syria. The newspaper said in a report on its issue today, said that "sources in Washington suggested the formation of 30 thousand soldiers of an international force, the ground offensive to expel the organization Daash of Iraq's western and northern regions, eastern Syria and north."

Millionday: NOTE --WHOOPOW HERE WE COME

Millionday: The newspaper added that "the force would consist of a Saudi Turkish and Arab forces, The Jordanian, Egyptian, Iraqi, with the participation of European, Canadian, Australian and American. " The international coalition coordinator John Allen has opened a hearing on "the Foreign Relations Committee," in the Senate yesterday, to make the testimony in which he said he had just returned from Kuwait, where he held with the Minister of Defense Ashton Carter and 30 US official diplomatically and militarily diverse meetings (at Camp Arifjan) on topics related to "a strategy to address the Daash and the progress that has been achieved to date."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THE PLANS ARE BEING MADE TO CHANGE THE PROBLEM

Millionday: I DONT SEE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THAT IS NEW

Millionday: THAT MEANS WE WILL BE FULL TONIGHT DUE TO THE MANY MEETINGS
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 Empty Re: Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 3pbgat10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 2805820865  Millionday Roundtable 2/27/15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum