Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bulldog75 is all about the gold I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bulldog75 is all about the gold

2 posters

Go down

Bulldog75 is all about the gold Empty Bulldog75 is all about the gold

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:07 pm

BULLDOG75:  " GCR, GOLD/SILVER, BRICS, RENMINBI"IT'S ASTOUNDING BELIEVABLE AND TRUE!

PLEASE GET A READ OF THIS DR JIM WILLIE ARTICLE. IT'S ASTOUNDING BELIEVABLE AND TRUE!

BUCKLE UP IN YOUR 747.  I LOVE YOU ALL

In an interview with Goldseek, Dr. Jim Willie says, "It’s not just gold and silver that are being adversely affected by artificially low suppressed prices.

Every week or two we hear another story about a major gold mining firm that shuts down or delays big projects.

We are going to see a MASSIVE shortage of copper, silver and gold, and more precisely at the time when demand is maybe going to start increasing as a hedge against a wrecked system. 
~~~

People ask me, as they say they can see the gold price getting to 7 or $8,000, but how is it going to get into the teens? 

Gold Will Fly Past $10,000 and Silver Past $400

The BRICS nations are going to make a gold and silver-backed currency. And Germany is going to back it.

We have lots of different avenues for gold demand coming down the pike. What we don’t have is supply!
Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2554220_orig
It will be the remedy for the Swiss allocated gold accounts that were stolen. A lot of it was Gulf Arab money. We are going to have no trouble getting past $10,000 in the gold price and no trouble getting past $200 in silver.

I’m actually more optimistic about a 50-fold rise in the silver price. I have no trouble at all thinking we are going to get to $400 or more.

I’ve been asked 3 times in the last month: Is platinum or palladium a good investment? I say, NO – it’s not a monetary metal.

The BRICS nations are going to make a gold and silver-backed currency. And Germany is going to back it. With all this enormous demand for a BRICS gold central bank, it is largely going to be handled through Shanghai and maybe Dubai. The BRICS are also going to bring about a gold-trade note that is going to serve as a Letter of Credit for commerce between two nations.

We have lots of different avenues for gold demand coming down the pike. What we don’t have is supply!

I think the US and London are drained, that their power is gone and they are not going to be major players in the next chapter. If they’re LUCKY, the two nations can avoid the “third world”. I think the Swiss central bank action opened the “gates of hell” for Europe, the US dollar and for gold, in a positive way.

This is game over when Germany announces they are going to work closely with the BRICS nations and Russia and have  a new gold currency.  It will be GAME OVER.

Ukraine

The Russian and the Chinese wanted to stop use of the Treasury bonds in their banking systems. The crime for Russia is not only did they boot out the Rothschild bankers, they wanted to stop US dollar trade settlement. So they got the same treatment that Iran and Irag got-war.

The US thought they could cut off the marriage of the Eurasian trade zone of Europe and Russia. They thought they could cut off the gas supply of Russia and Europe and Germany.

This is game over when Germany announces they are going to work closely with the BRICS nations and Russia and have a new gold currency. It will be GAME OVER.

It’s a disaster in Ukraine. They can longer control their currency, which is about to collapse.

RUSSIA

They are doing very much the opposite of what we are being told. The big lie is that they are selling their gold reserves in order to alleviate their economic problems . No, they are converting all their energy dollars and are buying gold. The press is lying through their teeth to us."

SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD

Interviewer: Where should he be in 2 years from now? Where do you find safety in this world? Which banks do you keep your money that you trust?

Willie: "The country first. Believe it or not, I get this question twice a week. I say that my favorite 2 countries I have, that Panama is the first answer.

There are 120,000 new people there from Venezuala just since Chavez died. But Panama doesn’t let them in unless they have the money. You need $5,000, which to many is a prohibitive number. The second one is Chile, the northern area.

I have a friend in Iquique. Chile is so vast a country that it has a 2,600 mile border. There are not many countries, although I still think Costa Rica is good, where I am. Nicuragua is very poor, but Panama is thriving. They just built an above ground monorail and an underground subway. Their financial district is vast.

I went down there, as I had to be out of the country for 3 days every 90 days to satisfy my Visa requirements.

I wrote down the names of banks in Panama City and there were over 120. A lot of them are from Columbia, and I think it’s just narco money. But there were a lot of Portuguese, Italian, French banks, etc.

They have low taxes and a safe environment in northern Chile. They have a big copper industry. I think copper is going to have a major rebound when the whole world is on a gold standard.
There are other countries which are perhaps wonderful. I think Ireland is going to have a nice rebound.

We have a new trend of new American retailers that are converting dollars into renminbi in order to secure the import supply. We are seeing the abandonment of the dollar even in the United States!

END OF PETRODOLLAR

There’s no more petrodollar.  Countries that are exporting oil are not holding the Treasury dollars anymore, that they receive. (See chart at 1:22:05)

Notice the Middle East has gone down, down, down in the last few years. They had a lot of petrodollars that they were holding, buy they are not holding them anymore. Latin America there’s almost nothing held in US dollars anymore. This is a very important point.

We have a new trend of new American retailers that are converting dollars into renminbi in order to secure the import supply. We are seeing the abandonment of the dollar even in the United States!

The Federal Reserve is the biggest buyer of Treasury bonds. There’s really no other buyer of significance. Oh, and so you heard that the Chinese bought some more Treasury bonds. It wasn’t because they had an urgent need- they were doing us a favor! They don’t want the US Treasuries to collapse.

It’s just a bunch of musical chairs moving around. The United States and the Fed announced they are going to halt QE and then the Japanese simultaneously announce they are instituting unlimited QE. This is the end game."

Jim Willie starts at 50 minute mark:

Published on Feb 12, 2015    A GoldSeek.com LIVE webinar, featuring Dr Jim Willie, CEO Rudy Fronk Seabridge Gold Inc, & Gianni Kovacevic author "My Electrician Drives a Porche?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBg21ETTeXs

http://www.gramsgold.com/news/jim-willie-germany-to-back-brics-gold-backed-currency

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 is all about the gold Empty Re: Bulldog75 is all about the gold

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Go home and take your meds Bullcrap ... you're delusional again.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bulldog75 is all about the gold Empty Re: Bulldog75 is all about the gold

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:47 pm

For starters, you have to understand the BRICS are not economic powerhouses, nor is Germany. The only one that might be considered so would be China, and they are in much worse shape financially than the US. They are broke, having driven themselves to and perhaps beyond the brink of bankruptcy with their reckless spending on military and infrastructure. Te remining countries taken together add up to less than 1/2 of the US GDP.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865  Bulldog75 is all about the gold 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum