Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Love Us Some Tony DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Love Us Some Tony

Go down

Love Us Some Tony Empty Love Us Some Tony

Post by Ssmith on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

This lady was so excited to talk to Tony.  Poor woman!  She's going to be devastated when she realizes she's been taken by these cons.

C:  Oh, my God!  Okay.  Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.  I have only been a part of this since October, and I wanna say thank you to everyone, and I feel for everyone who’s been in this for so many years.  And I call everybody troopers, and I’ve learned so much in the last four months from you, Tony and DC, go Cowboys, and Pam and RayRay, and I just wanna say thank you God, I’ve been through a lot.  I’ve heard a lot of sorry stories about people losin’ their homes.  I just recently lost my home and lost my business, and lookin’ for a new place for my business.  And a dear (?) of mine who knew I was goin’ through this, I needed $200,000 to save my life, and she put a $200,000 dong in my hand.  She asked me what did I need to save everything?  I said $200,000, and she gave me a $200,000 dong and introduced me to this.  So I wanna give a shout out to Miss Colleen for helpin’ tryin’ to save my life, and all the education I’ve got from all of you and all of the callers that have come, called in, and just thank you. 

C:  And, okay, now I do have one question, and, you know, I, I shared this with a dear friend of mine who I would like to say through everything I’ve been through, I felt like God has sent me some concierge person, concierge to guide me through, you know, bein’ what you call somewhat homeless now.  In thirteen years, I’ve recovered from two right knee surgeries, two right elbow surgeries, a left hip resurface and a right hip resurfacing, and I’ve had bad judges, bad doctors, bad lawyers, and I just been completely screwed by the American system, and I’ve kept my head up and God has continued to bless me down to my client that introduced me to what’s goin’ on now, and I just say thank you, and I truly say when this comes forth, I am gonna be one of the ones that is gonna create some type of organizations for when the workin’ people get down on their luck because social services is not for the workin’ people.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Love Us Some Tony Empty Re: Love Us Some Tony

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 pm

In thirteen years, I’ve recovered from two right knee surgeries, two right elbow surgeries, a left hip resurface and a right hip resurfacing, and I’ve had bad judges, bad doctors, bad lawyers, and I just been completely screwed by the American system

Ummm yea, OK .... sure. No way any of it is you reapin what you sowed huh?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Love Us Some Tony 2805820865  Love Us Some Tony 2805820865  Love Us Some Tony 2805820865  Love Us Some Tony 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum