Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester's Monday night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester's Monday night Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Monday night Chat Empty Jester's Monday night Chat

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:03 am

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY MONDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...SO... ANYTHING ON YOUR MIND TONIGHT?

[Jester] OR SHALL I JUST MAKE IT UP AS I GO ALONG? OR NOT... HAHAHAHAHA

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Tell us whats on your mind

[Jester] Hoosier Girl ALL THIS FIREPOWER THAT COULD HAVE BEEN USED FOR GOOD INSTEAD OF THE WAY OUR GOVERNMENT DID IT... A REAL SHAME.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYlg8f6sL0s

[hunter35] Jester Felt very alarmed about Jim Willie's posture . . . food going up 100%. We all need to have home gardens.

[Jester] hunter35 WELCOME BACK.. GLAD TO SEE YOU... WELL.... IT IS WHAT IT IS... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU...

[jbmeans] Jester so true

[Hoosier Girl] Jester JW & You have been saying that

[Jester] Hoosier Girl BEEN TRYING TO... NO ONE IS LISTENING... HAHAHAHAHAH

[hunter35] Jester Had a great idea about community gardens in all our schools . . . turn the playgrounds into gardens

[Jester] hunter35 TAKE A LOOK AT THE EMPTY COMMERCIAL BUILDING AROUND YOUR AREA... THINK ABOUT STARTING UP SOME AQUAPONICS THERE...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I have! & I know you been trying to tell people but most think the USA will always make it through without a hitch

[Jester] I AM IN A MOOD.... AND THAT IS USUALLY THE PRELUDE TO INFO COMING OUT IF YOU ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.... JUST A HINT.... LOL

[alfonse] He's a Wild dude in a loose mood

[Jester] alfonse THAT IS THE TRUTH BABY!

[PollyP] everybody think of the right question to ask Jester......he's in a mood!!!

[hunter35] Jester Any new news floating around on the decisions of the US in the overall scheme of things (trying to be evasive)

[Jester] PollyP HAHAHAH... YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... IT IS ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU GUYS ASK SO I CAN SAY ANYTHING IN A CONVERSATION THAT DOES NOT GET ON THE RADAR... JUST SAYING...

[Jester] hunter35 I CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT OUR STUPID GOVERNMENT IS THINKING.... I GET THAT FROM THE OUTSIDE INDICATORS SHOWING WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO COUNTERACT THEIR STUPID MOVES... IN A LOT OF CASES IT IS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE...

[lady luck] Jester - is that money from the bonds still in limbo? Deposited but not spendable?

[Jester] lady luck NOT SPENDABLE YET... CAN SEE IT BUT CANNOT BUY ANYTHING...

[Jester] I BELIEVE THEY JUMPED THE GUN THINKING THINGS WERE HAPPENING THEN.... AND GOT CAUGHT IN THE MOST RECENT DELAY...

[Jester] BUT IT IS STILL THERE BEING THE MOST PROMINENT INDICATOR WE CAN SEE RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] IS A VERY GOOD SIGN ABOUT HOW CLOSE THINGS ARE...

[Jester] AND WE WILL KNOW WHEN THAT CLEARS UP...

[Jester] IS A GOOD THING TO BE ABLE TO SEE...

[lady luck] I'm seeing that as progress. Glad to hear that you are too.

[jbmeans] Jester Can you be more specific on that delay?

[LuCkYb] Jester did you see where they are saying that the Russian researchers expose breakthrough U.S. spying program . you think its fact or fiction ?

[Jester] jbmeans HOW SPECIFIC WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BE? IT IS A DELAY.... NOT SURE WHAT WOULD MAKE IT SPECIFIC...

THINGS WERE OBVIOUSLY READY ON THE ORIGINAL TIME FRAME I SPECIFIED BUT DID NOT HAPPEN... THE PROOF IS PEOPLE WITH MONEY IN ACCOUNT WHERE THERE WAS NO MONEY BEFORE...

[Jester] LuCkYb YOU DO REALIZE THEY HAVE SNOWDEN OVER THERE RIGHT?

[LuCkYb] yeah i do know they have Snowden over there . but i also think that is certain people are trying to fuel a fire they are doing it backwards

[Jester] LuCkYb I CAN'T SEE WHY YOU THINK THAT... THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE THE DATA THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT CLAIM...

[hunter35] LuCkYb Whatever Russia has on us is probably right on

[PollyP] Jester, Jim Willie's take on the TRN/USN is when we see them things will degrade quickly. Back in the day we were looking forward to the TRN/USN because it was a sign the Republic was surfacing. Which scenario is more likely in your opinion?

[Jester] PollyP I BELIEVE HE IS CORRECT... WHAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND IS THIS.. A DOLLAR HERE IS STILL A DOLLAR...

[texas1837] Jester If the TRN is digital between nations, how is that any different from right now?

[Jester] PollyP AND LONG BEFORE JW WAS SPILLING HIS INFO EVERY TIME ANYONE TALKED ABOUT TRN'S.... I WOULD ALWAYS SAY TRN/USN....

[Jester] NO ONE EVER PICKED UP ON THAT TO ASK ME WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU... MUST HAVE PUT THAT OUT 100 TIMES... BUT NO QUESTIONS... HAHAHAHAH

[pokerbrat] Jester well what is it?

[PollyP] Jester, do tell

[pokerbrat] Jester I feel the idiots are somewhat neutralized Lame ducks. O, Kerry and McCain. What do you think?

[Jester] pokerbrat I THINK THEY ARE STILL IN CHARGE... BUT IT IS COMING TO A HEAD... BEING IN CHARGE OF A FAILED STATE IS NOT THAT PROLIFIC...

[ModelWoman] Jester So if the TRN/USN is worth less internationally then we should get more at currency exchange right?

[Jester] ModelWoman DID YOU HAPPEN TO LISTEN TO THE WHOLE INTERVIEW... THAT IS NOT EXACTLY HOW IT WILL WORK....

[ModelWoman] Jester I think I remembered SAG saying something years ago about getting more if the dollar was less internationally, that's why I asked.

[PollyP] Jester< what were you trying to tell us when you would say "TRN?USN"?

[Jester] ModelWoman A DOLLAR IS A DOLLAR IN THE US... SIMPLE AS THAT...

[Jester] BRB... PHONE.... THINK UP SOME GOOD QUESTIONS...

[Jester] WHEW... THAT WAS FUN... HAHAHAHAH

[sclovingit] Jester - Coincidence that today it was reported Japan’s recession was ending and Yen rises against USD and Euro – then tonight they are hit yet again with an earthquake near disabled Nuke Power plants?

[hoot2602] Jester Good news?

[Jester] sclovingit GOT A LINK?

[Jester] hoot2602 DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT....

[sclovingit] Here is the earthquake info. Be right back with link for economic info.

[sclovingit] http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/6-7-earthquake-jolts-northern-japan-triggers-tsunami-warning-n307196

[Jester] IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE DELAYS WERE IN OUR FAVOR YOU WOULD NOT LIKE IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GETTING YOU YOUR MONEY... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] SO IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT...

[hoot2602] Jester Yes, but if the delay makes it more secure...I'm ok with it

[chasen] Jester hi! Here's a question that you may have already addressed tonight. Texasgal posted in the forum that the hold up on the release of historic bonds is that the us wants an extra 7% tax above what was agreed on by the g20. Have you heard anything like that?

[Jester] chasen THE BONDS HAVE ALREADY BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND... AND THE US HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... I WOULD SAY THE LARGER PART OF THEM ARE EXCHANGED IN ZURICH....

[Jester] AS I REPORTED A FEW WEEKS AGO... I BELIEVE THAT IS THE REASON THE SWISS DE PEGGED... TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A BAZILLION DOLLARS OF BONDS CASHING OUT AND LIKING TO GET INTO A STRONG CURRENCY....

[chasen] Jester good to know. I was having problems thinking the cabal would have that kind of power in this issue.

[Jester] I AM SORRY YOU DO NOT REMEMBER THAT... WAS A GOOD THEORY... WHICH IS NOT BORN OUT JUST YET SINCE THE CASH HAS NOT SHOW UP... BUT IT WILL...

[sclovingit] Jester - Don't want to monopolize you, but I have been waiting weeks to get PC fixed so I can chat with you. I did not see that you talked about this a couple weeks back-- Wall Street Journal (02/06/15) Fidelity Investments last week announced plans to convert Fidelity Cash Reserves, the largest U.S. prime money-market fund, to a government-only fund. Two other funds are also changing their status. The push toward government debt could add some downward pressure on Treasury yields.

[sclovingit] The three funds that have already announced the change hold roughly $100 billion. Other prime funds may take the same path. Here is what I think -- UST has “found” the next buyer of UST debt instruments - now that the Federal Reserve has maxed out their purchase capacity (no more funds for QE) & China may be seeking to dump some of their UST debt holdings soon.

[sclovingit] This may be one of the "banking changes" we have been waiting to hear about! My guess is that the UST told these security dealers "you either do this or you will be facing fines for your shoddy derivatives and if you don't believe us, well just look at what we have done to Citi, Chase, UBS, HSBC, BofA, WF, etc.!"

[Jester] sclovingit THAT IS A STATEMENT... NOT A QUESTION... DO YOU LIKE ME TO COMMENT ON THE STATEMENT?

[sclovingit] Did you discuss the reason MF might be buying up US treasuries?

[chasen] Jester please do!

[Jester] THE BANKING SYSTEM IS IN A SNIT....

[Jester] THEY ARE ALL PLAYING GAMES WITH EACH OTHER AND COVERING THE OBVIOUS BS...

[sclovingit] Could this be another sign derivatives are about to implode?

[Jester] THE BANKING CHANGES THAT I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT INCLUDE THE BANKS GETTING THEIR COLLECTIVE STUFF TOGETHER AND ACTING RIGHT...

[Jester] THE NEW SYSTEM IS IN CONTROL.. THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS BS MUCH LONGER...

[Jester] HECK  THEY CANNOT DO IT NOW... WHEN THEY DO THEY GET CAUGHT...

[LuCkYb] so they have gotten their tail feathers clipped ?

[sclovingit] Jester - could this "bank" hacking be the cover to derivative losses resulting in "missing" funds? Sheeple understand hacking - they don't understand derivative imploding, right?

[Jester] sclovingit YOU SUPPOSE "THEY" ARE WORRIED ABOUT THAT... IF YOU UNDERSTAND DERIVATIVES YOU KNOW THEY CANNOT BE "COVERED" EXCEPT WITH MORE DERIVATIVES... WELL... IN THE CASE OF THEM GOING SOUTH THAT IS... NOT ALL DERIVATIVES ARE BAD... IN ACTUALITY THEY ARE A HEDGE AGAINST FAILS.... BUT THAT IS A DIFFICULT THING TO EXPLAIN UNLESS YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....

[sclovingit] I do understand Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Risk Swaps, MBS - with defaulted mortgages, CARS - secured by subprime auto loans - so which of these are good one in your opinion?

[Jester] sclovingit GOOD FOR WHAT? YOU GOT A FEW BAZILLION BUCKS LYING AROUND? NONE ARE GOOD FOR THE NORMAL PEEPS... IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL TO BUY A HUGE "DERIVATIVE" OF THEM THEN IT IS NO GOOD FOR ANYONE...

[chasen] Jester will our banking system make sense once the transition to asset backed occurs? It's so backwards and upside down with debt being what has the value in the current system.

[Jester] chasen YOU WILL NOT SEE ANY OF THAT ANY MORE THAN YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW...

[Jester] THEY WILL STILL HAVE THE CONTROL AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT THEY WILL LIKE YOU TO SEE... WHICH IS HOPEFULLY MORE TRANSPARENT THAN NOW...

[PollyP] Jester, would you expand on your TRN/USN tease please?

[Jester] PollyP I DID AN HOUR ON THAT LAST WEEK... LET ME SEE IF I CAN DREDGE THAT UP RATHER THAT SPEND TIME GOING OVER OLD HAT...

[Aunt B] Jester who is they? Who has control?

[Patience] JESTER LOST POWER , HE IS WAITING FOR IT TO COME BACK ON

[Aunt B] Patience thank you!

[Betsy Ross] Yikes! And he has snow right?

[Patience] YES

[Patience] PollyP START WITH THIS ONE FROM THE FORUM    http://jestersplace.freeforums.org/post2955.html?hilit=TRN/USN#p2955

[PollyP] Patience Thank you. I hate asking Jester to spend time on things he has already covered. I'll go check it out.

[Jester] MY MY MY.... WHAT A MESSS...LOL

[LuCkYb] WB JESTER

[Aunt B] Patience from what Jester is relying to us it sounds as if game is almost over

[Jester] POWER OUT HERE... I AM IN ON A LAPTOP USING THE PHONE HOT SPOT..

[Aunt B] Jester praying power comes back soon

[Jester] Aunt B TIMING IS NOT KNOWN... THAT IS THE ISSUE...NO ONE KNOWS THAT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Greece turning down IMF and EU what a slap in the face, the plan is rolling out

[SoldierofChrist] Jester we are seeing the change everywhere, if people have not caught is because they are intentionally turning their attention from it

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS I SUPPOSE...

[Jester] NIGHT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Monday night Chat Empty Re: Jester's Monday night Chat

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:46 am

[Jester] OR SHALL I JUST MAKE IT UP AS I GO ALONG? OR NOT... HAHAHAHAHA
Might as well ... you usually do anyway.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Monday night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday night Chat 2805820865  Jester's Monday night Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum