Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester Chat -- play chess I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jester Chat -- play chess

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat -- play chess Empty Jester Chat -- play chess

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 am

[Jester} HI AND HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE….

[dinarrocks] Does anyone else share my concerns about the banks, IRS, GOV,or whoever being able to take money from us once this goes down?... And, how can we prevent it?

[Jester] dinarrocks SMALL REGIONAL BANKS... CREDIT UNIONS... THAT IS MY ADVICE...

[Jester] AND SOME HARD ASSETS...

[dinarrocks] Jester I think you are right about the small banks... but, CAN THEY lock your money up, during the interim period from when we exchange and getting it moved to another institution?

dinarrocks] When I say lock up, I mean, as in freeze your accounts.

[Jester] dinarrocks I THINK YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE DINAR LAND BS... WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT IF YOU GOT IT LEGITIMATELY?

[dinarrocks] Jester The same way that the vet I mentioned last night got his money taken by the IRS!

[dinarrocks] Jester It is ludicrous what they have the capability to do!!!

[Jester] dinarrocks WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU HAVE TO HAVE PREPARED AND GOT THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS...

[dinarrocks] Jester And you are right... that is ALL we can do! Didn't mean to be a fear monger... just concerned, that's all!

[Jester] dinarrocks WELL IF YOU GO IN THINKING BAD THINGS THEN BAD THINGS ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN... JUST SAYING... NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU... THERE ARE WAYS TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELF...

[Jester] YOU KNOW DIFFERENT THAN THE SHEEPLE... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..

[Jester] dinarrocks I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF ON THAT... I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE TO ASSESS IF YOU HAVE IT COVERED FOR YOURSELF... I CANNOT KNOW THAT....

[dinarrocks] Jester Again, you are right... and thanks to you, we are more prepared than the average dinarian!

[Jester] MONEY TALKS... BS WALKS... THE AGE OLD SAYING... YOU THINK ALL THE PEOPLE WITH MONEY SIT AROUND ALL DAY WORRYING ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS?

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET AND REALIZE YOU WILL HAVE THE WHEREWITHAL TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN YOU HAVE IN THE PAST....

[dinarrocks] Jester That is true, and it is also true that you have to "spend" money to "make" money, ie wealth advisors, etc.

[Jmk47] Any puzzle pieces coming together

[Jester] Jmk47 BEEN REPORTING THOSE FOR A LONG TIME... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WATCH THE NEWS...

[ifly] Any news items today that indicate cabal defeat and Republic Rising?

[pokerbrat] Jester since Putin essentially temporarily blocked a war that McCain Obama and Kerry were dying to start. Are things moving as planned.... right guys right places?

[Jester] pokerbrat VERY GOOD.... YOU ARE ON TOP OF THE NEWS... NOW WE WILL SEE HOW BAD THEY WILL LIKE TO GO AGAINST WHAT FEW FRIENDS WE HAVE LEFT...

[Jester] I AM THINKING OUT LOUD HERE THAT YOU HAVE NOW SEEN A ROOK AND A KNIGHT AND A QUEEN MOVED INTO THE RIGHT PLACE TO BACK A CHECKMATE.... WE WILL SEE...

[dinarrocks] WHEW... I feel better already!

[dinarrocks] Jester I would love to see a "CHECKMATE"!

[Jester} EVEN IN THE USA TODAY… REPORTED YESTERDAY… “LEADERS” AGREE TO UKRAINE CEASE FIRE… AND THE LEADERS ARE RUSSIA, FRANCE, AND GERMANY… NOW… WHY ISN’T THE US INVOLVED?

[Jester] MAYBE BECAUSE THE US IS IN IT UP TO THEIR EYEBALLS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THINGS... TRYING TO STIR THINGS UP.... DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THEY CARE WHAT THE US THINKS?

[pokerbrat] Oh that's right we engineered the coup

[Jester] pokerbrat EXACTLY... AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT BUT THE SHEEPLE...

[Jester] SO... RUSSIA IS NO SURPRISE... BUT GERMANY AND FRANCE STEPPING OUT OF LINE TO HELP RUSSIA? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

[MotoXR] Jester They see the prize at the end

[Jester] JUST AN INDICATION OF HOW THE FENCE SITTING IS GOING.... HAHAHAHA

[dinarrocks] Jester Because they are beginning to see the US for who they REALLY are... self-serving!

[Jester] dinarrocks THEY HAVE KNOWN FOR A LOOOONNNNGGG TIME... THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING TIRED OF IT AND SHOWING SOME SPINE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...

[pokerbrat] Germany may be thinking we keep getting screwed by these idiots let's get a divorce

[Jester] pokerbrat NOT A BAD ANALOGY...

[ifly] dinarrocks we should be clear that US is the cabal-owned corporation and NOT us or the US of A

[dinarrocks] ifly Agreed!

[pokerbrat] Jester I believe Putin had a few chess moves ahead of our incompetent morons and still has a few moves left on the chess board

[Jester] MotoXR GOOD THINKING TOO... BECAUSE NOW THE US IS NOT THE POWER IT USED TO BE... RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE TO BE RECKONED WITH... WHOSE SIDE WILL YOU LIKE TO BE ON WHEN THE POO GOES DOWN IS A SIMPLE QUESTION.... THE NATION WITH MORE DEBT THAN ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF TIME... OR SOME PEOPLE TRYING TO SET THINGS ON AN EVEN KEEL....

[dinarrocks] Jester AHHHH... that's a hard one!?? lol

[Jester] I DON'T OFTEN FOLLOW ZERO HEDGE... BECAUSE I THINK YOU SHOULD ADMIT WHO YOU ARE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR POSTS... BUT THIS WAS FORETOLD A WEEK BEFORE IT HAPPENED SO I HAVE TO GIVE "TYLER" SOME CREDIT.... THE INFO WAS ACCURATE...

[Jester] Europe Fractures: France Pivots To Putin, Cyprus Offers Moscow Military Base, Germany-US Splinter On Ukraine

[Jester] Following yesterday's summary of the utter farce that the Minsk Summit/Ukraine "peace" deal talks have become, the various parties involved appear to be fracturing even faster today.

The headlines are coming thick and fast but most prescient appears to be: Despite John Kerry's denial of any split between Germany and US over arms deliveries to Ukraine, German Foreign Minister Steinmeier slammed Washington's strategy for being "not just risky but counterproductive." But perhaps most significantly is France's continued apparent pivot towards Russia...

Following Francois Hollande's calls for greater autonomy for Eastern Ukraine, former French President Nicolas Sarkozy has come out in apparent support of Russia (and specifically against the US), "we are part of a common civilization with Russia,” adding, "the interests of the Americans with the Russians are not the interests of Europe and Russia."

Even NATO appears to have given up hope of peace as Stoltenberg's statements show little optimism and the decision by Cyprus to allow Russia to use its soil for military facilities suggests all is not at all well in the European 'union'.

[Jester] READ THE REST YOURSELF.... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-08/europe-fractures-france-pivots-putin-cyprus-offers-moscow-military-base-germany-us-s

[Jester] SOMETIMES I SAVE ARTICLES A FEW DAYS JUST TO SEE IF THEY COME AROUND AGAIN... AND THIS ONE DID... CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...

[Jester] WHAT ELSE? 10 MINUTES... HAHAHAHAHA

[MotoXR] Jester I see it as they are looking like they can cover their import/exports and have the backing they have always desired from China/ Russia ect. and lose some to the US , sooner or later the US will have to come back and join everyone. The US cannot survive on it's own just my opinion.

[dinarrocks] Jester Sounds like the deal was on egg shells from the beginning.

[pokerbrat] Jester where has JW been? Any idea? I'd like to see what he is saying

[Jester] MotoXR WELL IT MAY GO LIKE THAT.... BUT NEARLY EVERYTHING IS GOING UP WITH THE DOLLAR HIGH LIKE IT IS SO THAT IS A MOOT POINT ANYWAY IF THINGS STAY THIS WAY FOR LONG... THAT BUSINESS IS BOUND TO SLOW THINGS UP...

[pokerbrat] Jester I'm at a point that I don't trust the US government if they are making statements on a dog show. There is always a selfish corrupt agenda.

[Jester] pokerbrat YA THINK?

[Jester] THEY HAVE MASS MANIPULATED THE SHEEPLE... CONTROLLED THE MEDIA... THEY ARE THE BEST SPIN DOCTORS IN THE BUSINESS...

[MotoXR] pokerbrat don't forget about the pony show too lol.

[pokerbrat] Ok dog and pony show. That defines US media

[pokerbrat] I have a FB friend from Russia he says most of the world knows about 911 except US SHEEP le

[MotoXR] pokerbrat here is a good documentary i found the other day on it. 9/11 http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-revisited/

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat -- play chess Empty Re: Jester Chat -- play chess

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Jester Chat -- play chess Funny-13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat -- play chess 2805820865  Jester Chat -- play chess 2805820865  Jester Chat -- play chess 2805820865  Jester Chat -- play chess 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum