Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Gristle Post From 10/14

Go down

TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 Empty TNT Gristle Post From 10/14

Post by Ssmith on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Iko Ward wrote:

10/27/14 4:40 AM EDT

Sorry for posting here. Should be in DISCUSSION but the button seems to have been hacked.

So, just got finished reading Pam’s post documenting all the negative tweets. It’s sad things have come to this, but I wanted to add my perspective, having gone through a similar situation with a large spiritual community many years ago. The good news is such things are inevitable. What Goose and JCR and Wethrin are experiencing is a natural occurrence in a family such as ours. This is our human nature playing itself out. This is the “organism” sensing the end, a very real death experience, and these are people trying to sort out their new place in the universe.  Forgive them, for they know not what they do. The ego is the ultimate devil, a trickster like no other. If they are truly trying to hurt another the truth will out.
 I’ve been involved in what they call “Class A” construction most of my life. I’m used to handling millions of dollars and dealing with megalomaniacs. On occasion, our industry sponsored studies on behavior. I remember one in particular, dynamics in weekly job meetings, a free-for-all of liars, bullies, engineers and practical men trying to build a fifty story building. What studies showed was the more profanity an individual used the less secure their position. Just read those tweets in Pam’s post and do the math. Where it gets complicated is when you read JCR.

In an organization such as ours, where no one gets paid, the only perk is access to information and leadership. Even more complicated is the dynamic in a “family” where the leaders become surrogate parents. Add in so many of us being church goers and used to giving over the solving of problems to a higher being and you’ve got a real pot boiler. Bottom line (don’t ya love DC), there is no way this group can function cohesively. There are simply too many dynamics and taboos to overcome. I would put out it’s a miracle we’ve done as well as we have. We are a true example of love conquering all. We’re lucky Pam has not had a well-deserved breakdown. We’re lucky Tony hasn’t just thrown up his hands and gone on his merry way.

Ugly truths.

1-     Is Tony making money off us? No. It's not just the cost of the call. If there is money left over from donations after paying for the calls who is paying all the soft costs like transportation, IT and equipment, home office space, legal,                etc. Tony talks about paying the bills. Those are real bills, people, and they add up.

2-     Is Tony selling our info? How many times has he made flat statements saying No. These calls are recorded.  You think a lawyer wouldn't take on that lawsuit? Heck, I’d go back to school and get a law degree just to take that one. The guy’s going to be worth millions. Why would he set himself up like that?
3-     Is Tony a shill for Sterling? Again, No. If you have dealt with Sterling they are hands down the most professional and sophisticated exchange operation out there. Sterling is doing just fine on their own.
4-     Is Tony taking advantage of people? I would argue just the opposite. Most people in financial trouble created that trouble themselves. Not all, but most. And be honest, there are a lot of needy people on this site.  They see this event as a lottery ticket. They see it as their last hope.  They cling to Tony’s every word like a personal flotation device. I know this is a huge button I’m pushing here but we are talking about our relationship with Tony.
5-     We have all been sold the American Dream. It’s a Dream, not a reality. There will always be inequality. There will always be poverty. Even the poorest American is still miles away from the poorest of this planet. Take responsibility for where you are and make the change. No one else will do it for you.
We have just navigated through one of the biggest cons in history, perpetrated by the PTB. Dinar investment wasn't the scam, the scam was in keeping it a secret.  The PTB made a huge mistake, they were ignorant of social media. The PTB weren't aware of the new order (they never are), that people of color had brains and intellects just as large, that the internet was exposing the entire planet to the gifts of proper governance and financial management.  It’s messy right now but it won’t be for long. We got a seat at the table because Tony figured this out. Not Exogen, not Okie, not Mountain Goat or any of the other gurus – Tony. Did he make it up as he went along? You’re darn straight he did.  In construction we call this the genius factor; in battle, we call it leadership. And all successful companies have something called a general manager, the glue that holds things together. Pam is our general manager. Give her the respect and credit she deserves. Not hate mail. No one is forcing you to stay. One of these days you know you gotta get going. Get out of the door and down on the streets all alone.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 Empty Re: TNT Gristle Post From 10/14

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Sounds like things are getting ugly over there in koolaid land ... I only hope the ones who really deserve it are the ones who get hurt, but the reality is, it's probaly the innocent and gullible who will be hurt the most.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 2805820865  TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 2805820865  TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 2805820865  TNT Gristle Post From 10/14 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 pm

You all are a bunch of lying crooks

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:32 pm

This was posted 10/27/14.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 am

Aaahh Sorry, I didn't notice that....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:32 pm

But that doesn't change the fact that they are a bunch of lying crooks!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum