Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani visits Baghdad soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani visits Baghdad soon

Go down

Barzani visits Baghdad soon Empty Barzani visits Baghdad soon

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Barzani visits Baghdad soon Story_img_54ce538ea22c5

Euphrates News  revealed president of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani for chairing a delegation from the Government of the Territory to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the outstanding problems between the two sides reiterated the commitment of the region 's oil Convention between Baghdad and Erbil .

The Presidency of the Government of the Territory in a statement the agency { Euphrates News } received a copy of it today, " President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani held a meeting with representatives of the region in the Iraqi parliament and the federal government agreed through the formation of special committees to coordinate between the two sides ," adding that " the two sides stressed the the importance of the recent agreement between the government of the province and the federal government on oil file and approve the budget of 2015 "

She added that " Barzani reiterated government 's commitment to the region with the recent Convention Baghdad ," indicating that he will preside over " a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government to visit Baghdad soon in order to address the outstanding problems between the two parties ."

The Council of Ministers has approved the ( December 2, 2014 ) , on the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government , which provides for delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of Altsidir.anthy . " 

http://www.alforatnews.com/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum