Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
2015 Budget Knock Alarm I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

2015 Budget Knock Alarm

Go down

2015 Budget Knock Alarm Empty 2015 Budget Knock Alarm

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:01 pm

passed the House of Representatives, the general budget, for 2015, at the time raised many questions about the budget in 2014, and where it went, and how it has spent, and the surplus, or its debts? .. And this is what did not happen in any country in the world.

Economic observers noted that the budgets after 2004 and put all without discuss the final accounts and no one knows how it was disposed of, with many complaints about the projects that are included and which were just ink on paper.

In other words, it was the budgets of the distribution of oil revenues on the basis of incomprehensible and actions how marred by corruption. 
Observers economists that the current budget, which was approved by nearly percent billion and a deficit of nearly twenty billion dollars, not balancing 'austerity' but 'glut' in custom international economic and Iraq, where he did not exceed the budget in the best of circumstances before 2003, and in time of war with Iran - Iraq, a quarter of that amount, and it goes up to 80 per cent of them to the war effort.

However, the recent oil tremor came to knock the alarm to stop sabotaging each economic establishments and return to revive the industrial, agricultural, commercial and service projects that have become 'useless' or 'non-existent' because of mismanagement in order to exploit the conditions for the development of privatization alternatives that have not placed yet. 
hedges and alternatives

in context, citing an economic advisor to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, that the budget year 2015 includes many of the hedges and alternatives in case of occurrence of unexpected things, and that the operating budget, including an 63 trillion dinars (about US $ 55 billion) and investment amounting to 37 trillion (more than US $ 30 billion), while a deficit of nearly 25 trillion dinars (20 billion dollars).

Parliamentary Finance Committee suggests that the budget will probably not meet the service all needs, but take into account the important things such as security and displaced people, with shows Committee member, Najiba Najib, that 'budget pressed grades and reduced the upper grades owners' salaries , to meet the necessary things that are currently needed by Iraq. ' 
spending tourists

, in turn, says the economist, Falah Ahmed, said: 'approval of the Council of Ministers general budget early is a good step calculated for the government', returned to 'budget deficit should be covered through religious tourism activities and other economic, because they rely on a single resource is oil. ' 
explains Ahmed that 'religious tourism rose 2014, as Iraq visited 20 million tourists', noting that' any country in the world was be proud of such number of tourists and prepared by the economic resources task, while Iraq spent on tourists do not benefit them. '

sees economist that 'religious tourism in Iraq can provide very large amounts to cover a large part of the budget deficit, but adds profit to them, as well as the potential contribution to securing jobs for half of the unemployed now what you need from guides and translators and workers, services and other ', calling for' the formation of agricultural economic committee, to determine what should be focused on the high returns to serve the national economy crop. ' 
economic revolution

and remains the key issue in the eyes of economists, is how to dispose of the funds that are properly and look at the real and effective revolution to bring life to the industrial, agricultural, tourism and other sectors, and to stop seeing that Iraq is not a consumer country, and that the economy is open to those who scooped him without the expense.

2015-02-01

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum