Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news

3 posters

Go down

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news Empty My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:59 am

My Ladies   ...ABOUT THE SIGNING OF THE BUDGET...DXXX FIRST SAW THIS EARLY THIS AFTERNOON [SATURDAY] ON PARLIAMENT WEBSITE UNDER LAWS ENACTED.  AS OF THIS MOMENT IT HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED TO THE SITE BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY DO NOT HAVE IT. PARLIAMENT IS CALLING IT ENACTED.  WE WERE VERY CAREFUL AND HAD THIS TRANSLATED AND...THE ORIGINAL NUMBERS THAT WERE IN THE TRILLIONS...WE CHECKED IT TWICE TO SEE THAT THE TRILLIONS HAVE IN FACT BEEN SWITCHED TO BILLIONS.

ALSO IN THERE IS A LOAN FROM THE WORLD BANK FOR 6 MILLION DINAR, NOT DOLLARS, WELL THAT ISN’T VERY MUCH IS IT AT 1166.   AND ALSO THEY ARE TAKING A LOAN FROM THE IMF FROM THEIR SDR’S TO CREATE ADDITIONAL LIQUIDITY.  ...WE ARE VERY CLOSE AND WAITING ON NOTHING FURTHER WITH THIS BUDGET, NO 15 DAYS OR SPECIAL SIGNATURES...THINGS ARE MOVING WITH GREAT SPEED.  TOMORROW [SUNDAY] AND MONDAY WILL BE VERY TELLING...THEY HAVE MANY FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS AND THEY MUST MEET THEM INTERNATIONALLY. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news Empty Re: My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:42 am

Really? Try this on for size:
World Bank donates to Iraq for 6-trillion budget

January 28, 2015
BAGHDAD / … revealed an economic expert peace Sumaisem, Wednesday, for the World Bank donated $ 6 trillion dinars to Iraq in order to reduce the projected deficit in the federal budget for 2015. Sumaisem said, in a statement to “Ein Iraq News”, “The final report of the budget must be under certain controls, which reduce the deficit first, and reduce overhead by and increase overall revenues by the last second,” indicating that “the World Bank donated 6 trillion in order to reduce the deficit in the Iraqi budget. ” She Sumaisem that “if implemented new standards for the unification of the salary scale on the one hand and the reduction of social benefits expenses, which amounted to 200% then it is possible that these measures indicate a sign of optimism for the Iraqi people,” she asked, “Do you reduce the minimum functional degrees granted three presidencies?, And classification of peace Do you include a new salary scale for each unified state employees?, how much will the salaries of special grades? “./ ended 13 aynaliraqnews.com
I suppose they mistranslated that as well.... or perhaps you are just liars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news Empty Re: My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 am

They need two notebooks, one for the laughs, and one for the lies they tell- That way they can keep track of what they say and when they tell it- Then they can keep everything str8-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:47 pm

The Iraqi budget also contradicts these fools:
2015 Budget wrote:(B) authorizes the Federal Minister of Finance to continue to borrow for the purpose of bridging the projected deficit in the federal budget of: -
1. The International Monetary Fund, complementing the amount of (4.5) billion dollars (four billion five hundred million dollars).
2. World Bank, complementing the $ 2 billion dollars (two billion dollars) during the year / 2015 allocated of which $ 355 million dollars to the Ministry of Construction and Housing for the purpose of financing highway traffic.
3. The use of the Special Drawing Rights of up to SDR (1.8) billion dollars (one billion, eight hundred million dollars).
4. domestic borrowing, including issuing orders and Treasury bonds.
(C) authorize the Ministry of Finance to borrow an amount (500000000) dollars (five hundred million dollars) from the Islamic Development Bank to allocate an amount of (225 million) dollars (two hundred and twenty-five million dollars) to the Ministry of Construction and Housing for the purpose of financing the rehabilitation of Highway No. 1 / and that the remaining amount is used for projects other ministries in agreement with the Islamic Development Bank.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865  My Ladies contradicts the translations of yesterday's news 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum