Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 pm

John Richardson says:

One amazing thing about this “RV” scam is the almost total complete mental split from reality by its followers and the juvenile attempts at wrapping any challenge to the “hive mindset” in deluded paranoid conspiracies to “keep the dream alive”:-
If I lent you €10 for $13.3 (you buying Dinar from me), and then when we swapped back you laughably “demanded” $54,643 for same €10 note (your guru’s dream of “cashing in” by arbitrarily declaring it to be worth 4,000x more for no reason), would that make *me* (Iraq) richer or poorer if I bought $13.3 for €10 then had to buy back the €10 for a deluded $54,643? It would in fact leave me (Iraq) 4,000x poorer.

So why in God’s name do people think Iraq will happily make themselves 4,000x poorer having to acquire then give away $302,000bn worth of Dollars (which is impossible since the whole global economy is only around $80tn and there are barely 5% of that figure of US Dollars in circulation across the entire planet) in order to “buy back” what’s still only $75bn worth of national currency? It would in reality bankrupt the whole nation of Iraq within the space of an hour and given them a quality of life 500x lower than Ethiopia. Deluded beyond belief…

In years to come, psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief” = “Go 350,000% RV!”. [Shakes head in disbelief]…

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/08/29/7-questions-for-dinar-speculators/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Can't argue with that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:34 am

Quote :
...impossible since the whole global economy is only around $80tn and there are barely 5% of that figure of US Dollars in circulation across the entire planet

That's the one that does it for me.
Back to top Go down
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am

Well John Richardson; That's good logic, for a simple minded person Dah !!!! And what about when Iraq was worth 3 plus per dollar, and the world forced them to 1400 dinar to 1 US dollar. Who came out on that one? What other research on your simple math have you done about Iraq? Reforms in country, trade agreements, in country wealth, or resources the country has. The country's game plan for rebounding after the wealth was lost due to war. Iraq is a very proud country and wants to lead it's currency in the ME back to the top. Oh yes, what about the stock markets of the world when people have made a killing on the right speculating ? It wont come out like most seem to think . IMO this is still a strong and very sound investment, it's just going to take time for Iraq to pick itself up and come back to where it was years ago. Now that makes since. Take that to your damn head doctors and see what they have to say to you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:45 am

Well all old articles, and yes, they would be discouraging IF that was what I was counting on, but it is not. Oh I am hoping for a good gain, and a nice return on my investment, but not a $3+ return, not even really a $1+ return. There are some things we just can not be sure of. I don't think for example, that anyone knows how much dinar is actually held outside of Iraq. Are there guesses? Sure, maybe even good ones, but no one (except perhaps the CBI) knows for sure. It could be far more, or far less than people think. It MIGHT play a role in the value we see at the end.

Personally the money I invested was play money. Money I did not need and would not miss. I have looked at it from the beginning as a gamble, one that might pay of big, but one that could just as easily go up in smoke. Worse case scenario, I eventually get my money back. Best case, I make a nice profit. Either way, I'll just let it ride, my provision is in the Lord, not the Dinar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:48 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:21 pm

I have thought of selling my Dinar and buying a new Corvette but then I realized that after the RV I can buy the corvette and have money left over.So I am keeping my Dinar.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Allegedly, Iraq will not have to redeem any dinar that is outside of the country.  You must have missed all the guru explanations of the dinar for oil deal that is supposed to be in place.  However, even without the oil for dinar deal they still could claim they don't have to redeem any dinar outside the country as this issue of dinar has never been authorized for use outside the country and should never have left the country. On the other hand, one might ask Iraq if dinar was not supposed to leave the country, why did they print at least 60 trillion dinar and why did they sell it?

So, if Iraq need not redeem the RVed dinar, who is going to come up with the money to  exchange the dinar?  Again, we must refer to the all knowing gurus who have explained it is either the old Chinese Royal Family, the Historic Bonds, or some alleged gold accumulating treaty.  There may be other possibilities as the gurus have a never ending supply of stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:51 pm

@royboy wrote:
Well John Richardson; That's good logic, for a simple minded person Dah !!!! And what about when Iraq was worth 3 plus per dollar

That isn't the same currency as what you hold. Back then the largest note was either 20 or 25 dinar. Now it's 25,000. What does that say to you about what the value of the dinar should be, given that the most basic tenet of investing is that the more there is of something, the less it's worth?

Quote :
and the world forced them to 1400 dinar to 1 US dollar.

The world didn't force anything on them. That's a common guru lie. Iraq's hyperinflation happened the same way virtually all hyperinflation happens: excessive government printing of notes. Iraq's biggest note was 25 dinar, then Saddam spent all their reserves on his way in Kuwait and started printing 10,000 dinar notes as fast as he could. No one forced him to do that. Their money supply went from around 20 or 30 billion up to 70 or 80 trillion, making the dinar worth around 3,000 times less. Simple math and basic economics.

Most dinarians would be well served by spending far less time on dinar forums and far more time reading about economics, how currencies work, and checking out the CBI's figures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:55 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Well all old articles, and yes, they would be discouraging IF that was what I was counting on, but it is not. Oh I am hoping for a good gain, and a nice return on my investment, but not a $3+ return, not even really a $1+ return. There are some things we just can not be sure of. I don't think for example, that anyone knows how much dinar is actually held outside of Iraq. Are there guesses? Sure, maybe even good ones, but no one (except perhaps the CBI) knows for sure. It could be far more, or far less than people think. It MIGHT play a role in the value we see at the end.

There's tens of trillions of dinar either in circulation in Iraq or outside in the hands of speculators. That's not a guess, it's a fact, and it absolutely precludes a big RV.

You used to think $3 was going to happen, what changed?

Quote :

Personally the money I invested was play money. Money I did not need and would not miss. I have looked at it from the beginning as a gamble, one that might pay of big, but one that could just as easily go up in smoke. Worse case scenario, I eventually get my money back. Best case, I make a nice profit. Either way, I'll just let it ride, my provision is in the Lord, not the Dinar.

Worst case you get your money back? Tell that to the people that shelled out big bucks for 50 dinar notes that are quite possibly going to end up getting nothing for them.

For the vast majority of people it's really more like best case = break even, worst case = lose all of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Don't think about it! Just believe.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:00 pm

@HezekiaH wrote:
Don't think about it! Just believe.

I BELIEVE --

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:25 am

love your shoes. 
I hope for 10 cents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:32 am

Toby1 Lets start out at 1-10 cents and go up from there we hope ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:33 am

ANYTHING -- JUST ANYTHING to put a and to this MADNESS!  1 cent will make me run to the bank

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”    Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 am

Ponee, slow down....wait for the rest of us.  omg

Back to top Go down
View user profile

John Richardson says:psychologists are going to look back on this scam as the pinnacle of “Internet + gullibility + suspension of disbelief”
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: