Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget

Go down

20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget Empty 20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 pm

20 Positive Points included in the 2015 Budget 04-3307

Finance Committee revealed that the general budget for 2015, approved unanimously and tug of war and concern and warned and anticipation, stressing that the budget contained more than 20 positive, including the installation of workers on contracts, and reduce the scholarship expenses and hospitality.

A member of the Committee on State of Law coalition, Haitham al-Jubouri said in a statement singled out the "morning" that discussions Committee lasted more than 200 hours of work, until it exits the picture that emerged during the voting session in parliament, noting that the committee met during the discussion of the dozens of ministers and heads of agencies and governors and heads of councils the private sector and delegations of students, contracts and others.

The MP, 568 Committee received Note and more than 100 written message of personalities and institutions, recognized the difficulty of completing the budget in this way, especially in light of what you are suffering from a very large deficit and breadth of the requirements for the needs of displaced persons and the crowd popular and arming The military provincial reconstruction and provision of services.

He said al-Jubouri, ensure the budget, the foundations for the launch of economic reform and stop wasting public money and pressure expenses and reduce corruption and the fight against the corrupt.

He said a committee member to the most prominent pros Ahtutea this year's budget, noting that it represented "to ensure the continuity of lending personnel companies self-financing, and allow to transfer them from the Ministry of the other, and transfers funds from the winning companies loss-making companies, and install the contractors who have three years of service, and calculating their service to the addition and promotion and retirement, and the establishment of a Higher Council for Reconstruction and Supreme Council for Investment has a high exceptions to reduce red tape. "

He Jubouri , that one of the advantages enjoyed by the current year's budget, is "included a project for the establishment of a deposit insurance company and invite the Central Bank to support the banking and health sector and free economy, as well as facilitating the establishment of Islamic banks and support industrial banks, agricultural and real estate," noting also "support thresholds upper and Husseinia and Abbasid and Kadhimiya, "as well as giving the provinces" of Diwaniyah and Karbala and Muthanna additional $ 50 billion dinars for each one of them to make up for the lack of petrodollars, "adding that Babylon got a 50 billion dinars as a lump extra and 100 billion dinars for the reconstruction of the affected areas where terrorism and 200 billion dinars a share of the door development of the regions. "

He continued, that the budget reduced cars officials to quarter limits, as well as reduced expenses deputations and hospitality of the 75 provisions, and reduce military health attaché and cultural and business number and size and integrated all of the embassy and under the supervision of Ambassador .

The member of the Finance Committee, said the budget provided for the "abolition of the leading positions of director and above what the legal text did not respond, and to authorize the government to payment on credit system to compensate for the lack of revenue and the total amount reached 6,000 billion Iraqi dinars, and the reform of the tax system and the activation tariffs and protection of consumer product laws "uncertain that it" supported the Federation of Iraqi Industrialists, and the development of tens of thousands of grades in the various departments and the allocation of at least 5 percent of the owners of graduate degrees, and the allocation of sufficient funds for the displaced Bmkdar2400 billion dinars and support the popular crowd of 2,000 billion dinars Iraqi.

He noted al-Jubouri, said the committee has worked to reduce the deficit to a large extent after reducing the price of oil from $ 60 to $ 56 to raise a realistic budget, and reset the interest of the housing fund and increase the exaggeration by 50 billion extra dinars, and the inventory of national savings at the senior middle of them and the exception of grades, and increase tax and oil revenues to include all of Iraq, including the Kurdistan region, and increase border crossings revenues.

He said al-Jubouri, the only negative in the budget is the inability of the Commission on the application of the new peace for the salaries of the law, for it needs to 1,500 billion extra dinars to apply, and that the House does not has the right to increase the amount of the total budget, stressing the commitment of the Commission and its quest to achieve and approval, while the availability of financial ability.
2015-01-31

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=85718

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum