Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday

5 posters

Go down

My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday Empty My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:14 am

My Ladies   YESTERDAY WAS EXCITING WASN’T IT? THE TOTAL BUDGET IS 119 TRILLION AND CHANGE.   NOW SO MANY OF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?  MY BEST GUESS IS WE SHOULD SEE THEM TRADING VERY SOON.  I THINK SUNDAY/ MONDAY, THEY ARE POSTING INTO THE GAZETTE ON SATURDAY AND WE KNOW THEY ARE RETROACTIVE TO JAN 1.  NOW AS TO THE RATE I WOULD ASSUME THEY SHOULD COME TO A REALITY RATE AT THE SAME TIME...BUT LETS GET THROUGH THE WEEKEND FOR STARTERS AND SEE HOW THEY START BUSINESS ON SUNDAY.  LET’S SEE IF THE DINAR IS TRADING AT ANY RATE FIRST. IF WE SEE THEM TRADE AND THEY ARE THEY ARE FULFILLING THEIR INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATIONS THEN I WOULD IMAGINE THEY WOULD PRICE THE DINAR ON A COMPETITIVE SCALE.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday Empty Re: My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:17 am

Who is "My Ladies"?  Now we have another guru that has come out of thin air.

Wonder who that might be. Someone we know that has teamed up with "Wife in the Know"???

Very suspicious. All these fame seekers, really makes me wonder how the world doesn't fall over with all the crazy azzes out there.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday Empty Re: My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday

Post by Terbo56 Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:24 am

He/she/It's been around for awhile, now- I guess everyone needs their 15 minutes of fame, or shame, depending on how you look at it- My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:39 pm

One of Frank's toadies...   Another one that capitalizes every letter for no reason at all.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:34 pm

I'm guessing we will see some sort of excuse on Tuesday ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday 2805820865  My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday 2805820865  My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday 2805820865  My Ladies is guessing that they will be posting in the Gazette Sunday or Monday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum