Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree

Go down

Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree Empty Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:26 am

Iaram Sheikh describes approving the budget big achievement as a result of the political blocs agree 103200503

Description of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Iaram Sheikh Mohammed approve the 2015 budget of the great accomplishment, Ntgah political blocs agree. Mohammed said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a  copy of it today, that "I would like to congratulate the Iraqi people and the oldest private congratulations on the adoption of the budget of the Federal  2015 Act, which is what has been achieved is a great achievement of the  agreement and the consensus among all the blocks Political inside the House of  Representatives, and with the help of the Council of Ministers and the  Presidency of the Republic, the ongoing hard work and perseverance to end the Law, as amended by the members of the Finance Committee. "He added that "this is a good addition to the achievements of the parliament, which has not seen in previous sessions of the adoption of the budget law during the period of a month," he said, adding, "it was a vote on this important law because of the needs of citizens and the state in approving the budget in  order to economic recovery and the living conditions of the citizens." Mohammed said that "the House of Representatives will remain in a permanent monitoring of the implementation of legal materials and items and  Seetmr Council in its parliament and oversight for the implementation of the  budget for the benefit of the Iraqi people for the success of the political process and progress towards prosperity." The House of Representatives approved the 2015 budget law in its meeting  yesterday, raising to 10 of its next February

Source

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum