Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget

Go down

Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  Empty Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:24 am

Abadi congratulates Iraqi approval of the budget  2766159

Congratulated the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , on Friday, Iraqis approve the general budget for the current year law, returned approval milestone executive and legislative authorities of. Ebadi said in a statement, "Alsumaria News" received a copy of it, "We  congratulate our people Karim distinguished and House of Representatives  passage of the federal budget law for 2015, which is an achievement the  executive and legislative authorities of", praising the "spirit of cooperation that  contributed to approval by record time despite the economic difficulties  generated by the low price of oil. " He Abadi "We look forward to that this achievement will help promote the construction wheel, reconstruction and development forward and sustain the victories achieved against al Daash terrorist until we achieve the final victory and the return of displaced persons and displaced people to their homes, "and expressed the hope" unity to overcome security and economic challenges facing Iraq and his people.  The House of Representatives voted, on Thursday evening (January 29, 2015),  the draft federal budget for the current year worth in excess of Al119 trillion  dinars and a deficit of about 25 trillion. The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, after the vote on the budget, that Iraq has not seen since 2003 to pass the federal budget bill within one month, praising the efforts of the Council in approval.   

http://tinyurl.com/kpb2zzo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum