Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for 30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey

Go down

Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey Empty Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for 30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:01 am

Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey NB-123423-635582032431801343

Nassif callls for accountability of Kurdistan for  30 million barrels of oil stored to calculate the region, Turkey Blank

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
called high Nassif MP, on Friday, the Federal Government to the accountability of the Kurdistan region of about 30 million barrels of oil stored at the Turkish port of Ceyhan on behalf of the region, while confirming that the Kurds are working all their weight to win a case before the US courts regarding the export of the region's oil to the outside. He said Nassif said in a statement received "Alsumaria News", "There are 30 million barrels of oil stored at the Turkish port of Ceyhan to calculate the province of Kurdistan , "calling for the federal government to" accountable Government of the Territory about thirty million barrels of oil and causes stored in the Turkish port of Ceyhan and not to dispose of them. "

She Nassif, that "the Government of the Territory waiting for the outcome of the case is currently before the US courts in the state of Texas and for the export of the region's oil abroad, "indicating that" the court if released its entitlement region to export oil, which is working on the Kurds and all their weight users relationships and team of international lawyers, then it will begin exporting the maximum productive energy of the region and Kirkuk. " The high Nassif MP confirmed Monday (29 December 2014), that Turkey recognized the Kurdistan region of 17% of the amount of oil exported without the knowledge of the central government, while the Iraqi government has demanded the restoration of those amounts. It is noteworthy that Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz, announced last May, Turkey for direct export of oil from Iraqi Kurdistan to international markets, while the Iraqi government suing Turkey to the international jury the impact of this announcement.

2015-01-30

http://goo.gl/nXmFCr

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum