Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place

2 posters

Go down

Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place Empty Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 am

Millionday: WELCOME EVERYONE TO A SPECIAL NEWSTIME

Millionday: NORMALLY WE DO NOT HAVE NEWSTIME ON THURSDAY BUT HAVE DECIDED TO COME IN FOR THE EVENTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE

Millionday: Majlis deputies voted ninth minutes of the second legislative term first legislative Psonth which was held under the chairmanship of Dr. Salim al- President of the Council and in the presence of 259 deputies on Thursday, 01/29/2015, the draft federal budget law for 2015.

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- WE HAVE A BUDGET
~~~

Millionday: At the outset of the meeting stressed the importance of President al-Jubouri, approving the budget, after a long wait of the Iraqi people have and the consequent delay of significant damage,

pointing to the keenness of the House of Representatives to approve the budget, praising the role of the Finance Committee to overcome the problems that have occurred in the vote on the budget after that contributed to the intensive meetings between the parliamentary blocs and the Finance Committee accomplished.

Millionday: NOTE - THE PRAISE FOR ITS COMPLETION

Millionday: For his part, President al-Jubouri congratulated on behalf of the Presidency and the ladies and gentlemen of the Iraqi people of Representatives on the occasion of the adoption of the financial budget for 2015,

pointing out that the adoption of the budget has been over one month for the first time since 2003 ( the general budget of the Federal Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2015 Act )

Then decided to adjourn the meeting the Presidency.

Circle Media    Iraqi Council of Representatives

Millionday: SO NOW IT HAS TO BE SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT AND THEN PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE -- WHICH BOTH CAN BE DONE AT ANYTIME  --   WHOOOPOW

Papatom: so the line that says about considerable damage.... that means that they also need to open and use it right?

Millionday: YES IT DOES -- THEY HAVE HAD EXTREME ECONOMIC DAMAGE SINCE 2003 -- NO BETTER WAY TO PUT IT --

Millionday: AND THAT IS NOT ALL OF THE NEWS THERE IS A LOT

risk: Have they opened a budget in the last 5 years? If not why should we expect anything different?

Millionday: BECAUSE THEY ARE OPENING THIS BUDGET AND CBI IS FUNDING IT

risk: cbi funding is the difference

Millionday: THIS BUDGET THEY ARE OPENING AND HAVE THE FUNDS TO DO SO -- IN FACT CBI ALSO ANNOUNCED THEY WERE FUNDING THE DEVELOPMENT BANKS DAYS AGO -- SO ALL PROGRESS

Millionday: I AGREE RISK

carpet: i see where they are not coming back till feb 10 will that hold us up

Millionday: NO -- PARLIAMENT HAS DONE ITS JOB FOR NOW

GrannieAnnie: Will they activate the Budget right after they post it in the Gazette? Like maybe the same day?

Millionday: WHEN IT IS POSTED IN THE GAZZETTE IT IS ACTIVATED BECAUSE IT IS LAW AT THAT POINT

satrib: We've seen talk of loan from World Bank and Iraq recovering stolen funds......does CBI HAVE to revalue to fund this budget?

Millionday: THEY HAVE TO APPLY THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX TO DO FAIR TRADE THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE –

SO THE GOV PROGRAM AND THE REFORMS DEMAND ALONG WITH THE CONSTITUTION FOR IRAQ TO HAVE A FREE MARKET ECONOMY AND THAT WILL PRODUCE A CALCULATED RATE AND DO AWAY WITH THE IMPOSED RATE

satrib: ok, so we might not necessarily see rate change yet?

Millionday: THE BUDGET INCLUDES DEBT AND CONTRACTS AND TRADE AGREEMENTS ETC –

THAT ALSO WILL CREATE A NEED FOR A REALITY RATE FOR IRAQ TO ENTER THE GLOBE WITH THEIR VISA AND MASTERCARD AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS ,BONDS, BANKING AND THE LIST GOES ON

Millionday: THE DATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED

louigi: does hcl still have to be worked out
Millionday: THE HCL HAS BEEN AGREED ON WITH THE OIL AGREEMENT AND THE HYDROCARBON AGREEMENT AND DISTRIBUTION SO THIS WILL ALL APPLY DUE TO THE GO AHEAD FOR EXPORTS ETC I SAY IT IS DONE BUT -- THEY MAY STILL HAVE TO AMEND

larrykn: so open the budget they will have to create a rate also will a market rate be a float or something different , I'm always confused about that

Millionday: THEY WILL HAVE TO FOR A MARKET ECONOMY -- IT PUTS THE CURRENCY ON THE GLOBAL MARKET AS WAS IN ABADI`S SPEECH AT DAVOS – 

THE REGULATIONS OF FLOAT OR FIXED FOR THIS HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED -- OR THE RATE OR THE DATE

skyline28580: what about customs and tariffs? that's already done, right?

Millionday: YES IT IS DONE -- THEY HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING THE APPLICATION AND HOW IT IS GOING TO BE APPLIED ETC --- THEY HAVE ALSO CLOSED THE BORDERS OF IRAN AND TURKEY FOR ITS APPLICATION

Jackiechan: WASNT HYDRO CARBON MADE INTO LAW OR WAS IT AGREED UPON?

Millionday: YES IT WAS AGREED ON AND COMPLETED -- THE US AND MANY MORE CONGRATULATED THEM ON ITS COMPLETION

mercergirl: MD, this budget was one of the big accomplishments we were waiting on? so what are we waiting on next that could mean RV?

Millionday: CBI TO CHANGE THE RATES AND A FEW THINGS I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU AS WELL AS FAR AS I CAN SEE RIGHT NOW

luigi: if the hcl is not activated , does that mean we have a minimum of till they come back in 2/10 before we could be looking at anything,

Millionday: NO IT DOES NOT LOU -- THE TIMELINE IS ALL UP TO CBI AND THEY HAVE ALSO HEARD FROM THE GOV THAT THEY TOO ARE READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH ECONOMIC REFORM ETC

thomas1: i really do not get them over there . i wonder why they do move on rv unless cbi gov is still holding this up

Millionday: THEY HAVE A HUGE PLAN AND WERE VERY CONFUSED OF THE IMPACT OF THE SECURITY AND ALSO THE PRICE OF OIL WOULD HAVE – 

THEY ANNOUNCED THAT IT ACTUALLY IS THE BEST TIME TO MOVE FORWARD AND MADE MAJOR ADJUSTMENTS TO A BUDGET ALREADY WRITTEN
~~~

skyline28580: Is the customs and tariffs law completed? I thought it was completed?

Millionday: YES IT IS ACCORDING TO THE REPORTS

Millionday: The Parliament uncovered voting on an article that instruct the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Planning to coordinate together to provide the required funds for 2015 State Budget.

Millionday: SO NOT ONLY HAVE THEY VOTED ON THE BUDGET BUT MANY THINGS AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM ----

THEY VOTED TO INSTRUCT THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND FINANCE TO PROVIDE THE FIGURES FOR THE BUDGET --- VERY STRANGE ANNOUNCEMENT WITH THE BUDGET HAVING FIGURES WITHIN IT -- HMMMM

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THE PLAN MUST HAVE FIGURES IN IT

The Shoe: What do you mean by your Hmmm? What are you thinking?

Millionday: SMILE

CanTWaitwoRV: How can Iraq activate the budget on the 31st via gazette publication with a program rate? OR go international along with using that program rate of 1166 on ISX on the 5th of Feb when it's set to launch internationally?

Millionday: I DONT HAVE A DATE OR A RATE HUN

CanTWaitwoRV: I know...seems like they can't

faith1: when the budget is moved to the gazette,, we will see the figures?

Millionday: THE FIGURES THAT THEY HAVE NOW ARE AT THE CURRENT RATE AND PURCHASING POWER WITHIN THE COUNTRY ---

SO ANY DATA ENTRY TO CHANGE THIS WILL BE SEEN THROUGHOUT CBI -- ISX -- AND ANY OTHER PLACE THAT THE DINAR IS APPLIED

slh5282: when do you project the budget to be printed in the gazette??

Millionday: THE PRESIDENT HAS 15 BY THE CONSTITUTION BUT HAS HELD PARLIAMENT WORKING AROUND THE CLOCK

SO I WOULD THINK THAT HE IS NOT TAKING THAT LONG DUE TO THE OBVIOUS HURRY WE HAVE WITNESSED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER -- AND IT IS PRINTED RIGHT AFTER HE SIGNS IT

dale: Would the Minister of Planning and the Minister of Finance have any weight with the Head of the CBI pulling the trigger?

Millionday: THEY WOULD REPRESENT THE GOVERNMENT BEING READY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE PLANS WRITTEN FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS AND THAT WOULD BE INCLUSIVE OF THE REFORMS DUE TO THEM BEING PART OF THAT PLAN

msidaho: didn't it say in one of the articles it'd be printed in gazette 1/31/16

Millionday: NO IT WILL BE PRINTED THIS YEAR

JoyNich: I thought the Budget was to be printed on Sat.

Millionday: I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THAT YET SO I AM NOT SURE -- WE MIGHT HAVE IT IN FURTHER NEWS REPORTS

Millionday: NOTE ....................---- THE BUDGET IS POSTED IN THE PARLIAMENT GOV SITE

HOWEVER -- YOU CAN NOT ACCESS IT YET -- IT IS NOT SHOWING THE COMPLETE TO THE PUBLIC YET

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT SO LET US WAIT UNTIL THE LAST WORD TO COMMENT

Millionday: Stressed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, that the government is moving to the implementation of the government program as well as the reforms in state institutions, and that during a meeting with Vice President Osama Najafi.

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: OH BOY

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD OF THIS >>>>>>The prime minister's office said in a statement the agency / information / received a copy of it, "Abadi received in his office today Najafi, and discussed with him the political and security situation,

budget reform and the steps taken by the government to meet the challenges and difficulties witnessed by the country in various sectors were also discussed law National Guard and the situation in Nineveh and support volunteers for the Liberation of the province.

Millionday: NOTE --- NOTICE BUDGET REFORM

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: "The two sides also discussed developments in Sinjar and conditions set by the local police.

He Abadi, according to the statement that "the government is moving to the implementation of the government program as well as reforms in the state institutions,"

pointing out that "the current stage requires the concerted efforts of everyone in order to move the country forward and the implementation of reforms and the elimination of terrorism to enjoy citizen security, stability and prosperity.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CURRENT STAGE REQUIRES THE REFORMS AND GOV PROGRAM AND BUDGET REFORM AND PROSPERITY

Millionday: He added that "liberating the occupied areas by criminal groups Daash require help tribal members of the security forces in order to accelerate the return of displaced people and to begin the process of ages.

Millionday: SO THEY WILL ALSO BE WORKING TO FULFILL THE PROMISE OF THE RETURN OF THE DISPLACED

Millionday: WHOOOPPOW -- HOPE YOU HELD YOUR HAT

jtank: Are they limiting the auctions by one of the laws passed today? De-dollarizing?

Millionday: DE-DOLLARIZATION IS ALREADY IN PLACE

Millionday: Congratulated the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi , on Friday, Iraqis approve the general budget for the current year law, returned approval milestone executive and legislative authorities of.

Ebadi said in a statement, "Alsumaria News" received a copy of it, "We congratulate our people Karim distinguished and House of Representatives passage of the federal budget law for 2015,

which is an achievement the executive and legislative authorities of", praising the "spirit of cooperation that contributed to approval by record time despite the economic difficulties generated by the low price of oil. "

Millionday: He Abadi "We look forward to that this achievement will help promote the construction wheel, reconstruction and development forward and sustain the victories achieved against al Daash terrorist until we achieve the final victory and the return of displaced persons and displaced people to their homes, "and expressed the hope" unity to overcome security and economic challenges facing Iraq and his people. "

Millionday: OPTIMISM

Millionday: I AM LOOKING FOR THE LAWS - BRB

Millionday: HERE WE GO WITH THIS AS WELL

Millionday: Voice of the House of Representatives, on Thursday, to give the 17% share of the Kurdistan region of balancing the public in 2015 and includes investment and operational after deducting expenses sovereign ones.

A parliamentary source told / information / "The council voted to determine the 17% share of the general budget of the Kurdistan region.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WILL BE PAYING INTERNATIONAL DEBT AS WELL

Millionday: He added that "the share of which is deducted expenses sovereign federal government, which includes the three presidencies and independent bodies expenses and debt owed by Iraq as a result of international agreements and loans to the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank."

The House of Representatives, "the voice on the 13 articles of the budget for determining oil prices and the share of the provinces of the total oil product price and the allocation of the House of Representatives and the Commission of Human Rights and the Supreme Judicial Council.
Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- DEBT IS INCLUDED TO INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS /IMF/WORLD BANK

The Shoe: How many laws are left to be passed before we can see the RV? In your opinion.

Millionday: THE INVESTMENT LAWS SHOULD BE IN PLACE FOR A MARKET ECONOMY AND SOME OF THEM WERE REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN SENT TO PARLIAMENT DURING THIS TIME THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING AND NOT REPORTING WHAT THEY HAVE COMPLETED ----

SO IT IS HARD TO TELL IF THEY HAVE ALL LAWS IN PLACE WITHOUT THE REFORM PACKAGES IN MY HAND AND THE GOV PROGRAMS – 

THE THING IS THIS ---- THE GOV PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED TO HAVE A MARKET ECONOMY IN IT AND SO HAS THE REFORMS AND THE SFA AND THE CONSTITUTION AND THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AND THE COUNTRY 5 YEAR PLAN 

SO , I WOULD SAY THEY ARE GOING TO A MARKET ECONOMY WHICH REQUIRES THE INTERNATIONAL PRICING INDEX I WAS TELLING YOU ALL ABOUT PER WORLD ECONOMICS AND TRADE AGREEMENTS

satrib: Is there any way you can see these crazy people may go intl at 1166?

Millionday: THAT IS AN IMPOSED RATE AND IF THE CALCULATION FOR THE PRICING INDEX PER THEIR GDP ETC BRINGS THEM TO THE ANSWER OF 1166 AS THEIR REALITY RATE THEN IT WOULD BUT ----- 

THIS IS AN IMPOSED RATE AND THEY PLAN TO PULL THE THREE ZEROS AND THIS WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY IF THE VALUE WAS TO REMAIN THE SAME – 

SO DUE TO WHAT THEY HAVE REPORTED I WOULD HAVE TO SAY NO -- NOT ACCORDING TO LOGIC

Millionday: SO WHAT WE HAVE IS THE BUDGET PASSED ---- THE ORDER TO THE MINISTER OF PLANNING AND FINANCE TO GET TOGETHER ON THE FIGURES FOR THE BUDGET --- 

AND WE HAVE THE CALL OF ABADI FOR THE REFORMS, GOV PROGRAM, AND THE BUDGET REFORM TO BE ACTIVATED /IMPLEMENTED

Millionday: SOUNDS GOOD?

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: SO WE WILL SEE EVRYONE AT 1 EST FOR ROUNDTABLE AND 730 EST FOR NEWSTIME TOMORROW FOR MORE ON ACTION – 

ALSO PLEASE LISTEN TO CALL THIS MORNING IN BLOG BY BGG AND THE FORUMS ARE FULL OF NEWS FOR YOU TO LOOK AT AS WELL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place Empty Re: Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:03 pm

1. International Debt is paid with international reserve currency, i.e. USD, CAD, Euro, British Pound etc.

2. Many countries that are full members of the IMF have tightly regulated currencies that do
not reflect "reality rates," China for example.

3. Other countries, also full members of the IMF, like Vietnam, have rates far lower than Iraq.

4. The IQD is not currently traded on the ISX, nor is there any requirement by the IMF or otherwise.

Stick that up your whoopow and smoke it ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place 2805820865  Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place 2805820865  Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place 2805820865  Millionday is WHOOPOWING all over the place 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum