Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...'

4 posters

Go down

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' Empty Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...'

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:30 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY THURSDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[hunter35] I think it's too close to Friday for all of us . . . we're all thinking TGIF

[Jester] hunter35 I KNOW I AM... HAHAHAHHA

[hunter35] Jester Ok, here's a question . . . Okie posted tonight . . . any comments

[SoldierofChrist] Jester Im looking forward to get into the discussion of the USN

[mentoredlife] Jester, I see all of Dinarland is in a tizzy about a budget signing. Even brought Okie out of isolation. Any merit to their excitement from your perspective?

[Jester] hunter35 LIKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN?  

[MsDiva] Jester do you know what will be the next move after all this is said and done once the Budget is signed off

[Jester] mentoredlife NOT TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS BUT THEY DO THE BUDGET EVERY YEAR AND THE SAME SCENARIO HAPPENS EVERY YEAR... HAHAHAHAH

[hunter35] Jester I have a problem with it because he doesn't seem to address the whole Global Reset. He is talking about Iraq . . . I think it's so much more than that . . . but I hate to dismiss him

[yaamonn] If the budget signing was on the center stage, I want to know what's backstage...hhmmmm

[mentoredlife] Jester, I don't recall them actually signing a budget last year, but I could be wrong. Seems they've been delaying it forever and this was something the Goat and others have been speculating is the missing piece. I'm not saying dinarland is onto something, just curious if it has any merit from what you're seeing.

[Jester] mentoredlife I REMEMBER IT BECAUSE CERTAIN PEEPS WERE SAYING THE SAME THING... AND WHEN IT WENT THROUGH AND NO RV... IT QUIETLY PASSED BY THE WAYSIDE...

[Jester] YOU GUYS PROBABLY DON'T LIKE TO REMEMBER THINGS LIKE THAT... IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU... I DO... BECAUSE I HAVE TO DEFEND WHERE I AM NEARLY EVERY DAY...

[Jester] ANYWAY... IT IS WHAT IT IS... I AM NOT SAYING IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING... I AM SAYING IT IS NOT THE DRIVING POINT...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester if anything the budget solidified what you have been saying and even saw people confused that the math is not adding up

[LuckyB] i dont think they are actually put together a budget sine the bush years maybe even slick willies days

[hunter35] Jester Agree, they don't see the whole picture and can't explain why it didn't happen

[Jester] IT MAY HAVE TO HAPPEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH... AND THAT IS CERTAINLY POSSIBLE AS AN INDICATOR... I BET NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YEARS AGO I TOLD YOU THAT I USED EVENTS IN IRAQ AS INDICATORS... BECAUSE THEY ARE A SHOW... AND WILL BE DOING WHAT NEEDS TO GET DONE AT THE RIGHT TIME IT NEEDS DONE... AND UNTIL THEN THEY WILL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF INEPT DING DONGS... BECAUSE IT IS A SHOW... WAITING ON THE REAL ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN...

[Jester] yaamonn EXPLAIN PLEASE... DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

[hunter35] Jester I think everything in the Middle East is a show because they don't want the rest of the world in their business

[yaamonn] Trying to figure out the bond thing

[Jester] yaamonn WHAT ABOUT IT?

[yaamonn] Jester,It seems Iraq is getting a lot done without paying for anything. Are they getting bond money or credit to do that

[Jester] yaamonn WELL THE GUYS I KNOW ARE GETTING PAID... WHO TOLD YOU THEY ARE WORKING FOR NOTHING?

[yaamonn] Jester, I couldnt see where they were getting the money, if they weren't using the reserves

[kristi] Jester: It looks like Shell Oil just signed a 10 billion dollar deal. I would think Shell would not be working on the 1166 schedule. Just my thoughts.
[Jester] yaamonn THEY PUMP OIL EVERY DAY... IT PRODUCES INCOME... THEY ARE FAR FROM BROKE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester can we dicuss the USN, Ive been looking for info for awhile and that with no success... and when you mentioned it yesterday I got excited about it lol

[Hoosier Girl] Jester I am interested in what you have to say about the USN/TRN.....

[Jester] NOW... I WILL TELL YOU THIS... THINGS ARE LOOKING PRETTY GOOD... NOT BECAUSE OF THE BUDGET... THERE IS ONE THING THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND THAT IS THE ONE THING I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON FOR AS LONG AS I WAS TELLING YOU GUYS ABOUT DOMINOES... SO... STILL WAITING... BUT CAUTIOUSLY EXPECTANT...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist Hoosier Girl WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO THAT... HAHAHAHAH

[GodsGurl] Jester that's encouraging.

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Kool

[kristi] Jester, does that have anything to do with the Fed Reserve closed door meeting today?

[yaamonn] That would be a big domino to fall...pray

[SoldierofChrist] Jester can you see the dominoes leading to that event

[hunter35] SoldierofChrist What is USN

[Jester] I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE... YOU KNOW I TOLD YOU ALREADY THE SOURCE TOLD ME AFTER THE 15TH... AND I HAVE ASKED AND ASKED.... WHAT IS THE NEW DATE... THEY SAY... YOU DON'T NEED A NEW ONE... SO THAT IS ONE THING....

[SoldierofChrist] hunter35 new currency after the fall of the dollar

[SoldierofChrist] hunter35 backed by gold

[hunter35] SoldierofChrist Ok, I thought that was TRN

[LuckyB] JESTER so they are doing the same thing we are doing waiting and watching

[Jester] ANOTHER VERY GOOD SOURCE TOLD ME... LAST WEEK I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE THE END OF NEXT WEEK... AND TUESDAY THEY UPDATED... NO CHANGE IN SCHEDULE...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester awesome im cautiously optimistic !!!!

[Jester] SO... I FIND MYSELF BE PRETTY WELL POSITIVE... THESE SOURCES HAVE CALLED A LOT OF THINGS THAT ACTUALLY CAME TRUE... GO FIGURE... HAHAHAHAH

[kristi] Jester since that was last week, did he mean this week, or the first week of February?

[kristi] I like confirmation!

[Jester] AS YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VALIDATE THAT THIS IS THE CASE... THAT I HAVE BEEN PRETTY WELL CORRECT SO FAR... AND IT IS THEIR INFORMATION THAT I AM USING... THAT I CERTAINLY HOPE THEY ARE CORRECT AGAIN.... HAHAHAHHAHA

[yaamonn] So, the TRN backing contingent on the Republic having authority, right ?

[caro] Jester very exciting

[TexBikerLady] Jester yes - we do hope they are correct as well... praying

[Jester] yaamonn WELL.... THE TRN... THE FRN REPLACEMENT.. SO.... WHAT DO WE HAVE THERE... A FIAT DOLLAR FOR A FIAT DOLLAR... A ONE TO ONE SHORT TERM EXCHANGE OF A FIAT DOLLAR INTO THE NEW SYSTEM...

[pokerbrat] Jester it would be a sign of something

[Jester] SOOO... WHAT ABOUT THE GOLD/ASSET BACKED DOLLAR? ENTER THE USN... BASE DOLLAR... GOLD BACKED...

[SoldierofChrist] Jester what is the domino we are waiting for or is it something we cant discuss

[Jester] SoldierofChrist WE HAVE DISCUSSED IT SO MANY TIMES I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW...

[Jester] WHO HERE CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

[LH] Jester TRN's

[jbmeans] Jester trn

[Hoosier Girl] TRN

[hoot2602] USN/TRN

[mentoredlife] Jester Fed?

[yaamonn] The USN is what we all want, no more fiat  ,no more fed

[Jester] LH Hoosier Girl hoot2602 VERY GOOD... I AM PROUD....

[Jester] DANG I FEEL LIKE A PROUD PAPA.... HAHAHAHAH

[TexBikerLady] Jester you done good Papa!

[LuckyB] well Jester lets hope there are no more draw backs

[Hoosier Girl] Jester Amen lol

[catinthehat] So after looking at a map....Shiites have completely surrounded Saudi.... Iraq Syria Iran Yemen Jordan does this mean the OPEC cartel is dead....not to mention the Saudi Shake up today. All positions replaced except minister of oil......

[hunter35] catinthehat It's all propaganda

[LuckyB] Cat i think hat is our Cia news media bringing us this news

[catinthehat] So Saudis still have OPEC power?

[hunter35] catinthehat OPEC is alive and kickin

[hunter35] catinthehat OPEC is not dead just because the King died . . . there is a huge struggle for power now

[diditrvyeet] Jester last night you touched on the importance of a ust group, in your opinion how important is that for other currencies like the VND or totally different scenario since no oil credits?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester the TRN must be around if no date is changing, man that feels great

[Jester] diditrvyeet I KNOW THEY HAVE A PROGRAM FOR THE VND... WHAT THE DEAL IS AND WHY IS ANOTHER STORY... BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE AS I FIGURE IT HELPS THE NEW GOV'T AND THAT IS THE WAY I INTEND TO GO...

[Jester] SoldierofChrist THAT HAS YET TO BE CONFIRMED...

[hoot2602] Jester I also am curious...we've discussed the lack of cash to cover a CE. Do you think the MC proceeds were intended to help cover the lack of cash? It seems to me that the IQD can't be valued real high but, needs to be more than $1.00 in order to get the Iraqis to use the dinar.

[hunter35] Jester Do we need to sign up for a VND program?

[LuckyB] hoot you have a point there ..

[pokerbrat] Count me in for the new government!

[Jester] hoot2602 NOPE... IT IS A LOAN... AND WILL GET PAID BACK... THAT MONEY IS MORE LIKE TRANSITIONAL FUNDING... TO GET THINGS STARTED... THEN THEY GET PAID BACK....

[hoot2602] Jester Ok, that makes sense. Thank you.

[Jester] hunter35 HMMMM... MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA...

[kristi] I thought the groups were all closed. If not, anyone have a Zim group?

[catinthehat] Hunter what is a program....we're talking currency correct? You are holding a currency you exchange it...batta Bing your done......am I missing something?

[Jester] kristi THE ZIM IS A FARCE... JUST SAYING... HAHAHAHAHAH

[KMAN] I don't understand how the ZIM can be 1] reinstated and 2] revalue....

[kristi] well, I kind of thought so, but I didn't buy much so . . .

[Jester] KMAN EXACTLY...

[diditrvyeet] KMAN that sounded goofy to me too

[KMAN] But I still own some... lol

[diditrvyeet] KMAN lol

[SoldierofChrist] KMAN lol

[Jester] catinthehat WE TRIED TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU LAST NIGHT... YOU DO NOT LIKE TO LISTEN...

[Hoosier Girl] Jester So what where you going to say about the TRN? Will it devalue like JW says?? IYO

[catinthehat] Jester that's not true I listened, just don't understand how an international currency can not be traded everywhere.

[Jester] catinthehat SOOO... LET'S EDUCATE YOU THEN...

[Jester] THEY DO AN INCOUNTRY RV.... FOR SAY 30 DAYS OR WHATEVER....

[catinthehat] Okay in country I see that

[Jester] THEY ELIMINATE THE 3 ZEROS... NOW JUST FOR STUFF AND GIGGLE LET US ASSUME THAT IS LITERAL... THOSE NOTES GO AWAY...

[Jester] SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE?

[catinthehat] What in the world are you talking about? :$

[Jester] THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE SCENARIO... MOST DINARIANS DO NOT BELIEVE IT... AND THAT IS OKAY... THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE WE'D BE HERE STILL WAITING THIS LONG WHEN I TOLD EVERYONE TO GO BACK TO WORK A YEAR AND HALF AGO....

[Hoosier Girl] 1, 5, 10 or 25 etc

[Jester] I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU.... I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...

[Jester] PHONE.... BRB....

[Jester] SORRY ABOUT THAT... TOOK LONGER THAN I THOUGHT....

[catinthehat] Jester okay I get the oil credit thing., but currency is currency. Your saying they will get rid of the 2003 printed currency before it goes international, which means I hold worthless wall paper?

[Jester] catinthehat I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING OF THE SORT... I AM SAYING THEY HAVE CLEARLY ANNOUNCED THE DELETION OF THE 3 ZEROS.... TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THAT ACTUALLY MEANS?

[Jester] DO YOU THINK THEY MAY KNOW THERE IS A CRAP LOAD OF OVERPRINTED DINAR OUT THERE? I MAN REALLY... YOU THINK THEY ARE STUPID? THEY KNOW...

[catinthehat] Current price .00086 removing the .000, what does that matter once you go international. You are what you stated.

[LuckyB] yeah Jester 250K drop the zeros its 25 bucks 

[Jester] LuckyB EXACTLY...

[Jester] catinthehat I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU... IT IS A SIMPLE CONCEPT...

[ModelWoman] LuckyB Jester But 25.00 times the rate?

[texas1837] Jester With the 3 zeros cut how does that help the republic?

[LuckyB] lol yeah !!!! 250k cost 350 bucks at 25 bucks .. there is the gain .. lol

[Jester] I TOLD YOU ALL MONTHS AGO THAT THERE WOULD BE THINGS HAPPENING THAT THE GURUS WOULD INTERPRET AS THIS AND THAT.... YOU MAY OR MAY NOT REMEMBER...

[MotoXR] Thats why groups were emphasized so much to get in one imo

[Jester] MotoXR THERE YA GO... I TRIED TO TELL EVERYONE... SOME LISTENED... SOME DIDN'T....

[catinthehat] So, the only way to make a profit is to have a group connection?

[reflection] Jester how are we supposed to find the groups? Is the general64 group still active?

[Jester] catinthehat I JUST SAID... I TRIED TO TELL YOU THAT FOR MONTHS NOW...

[Jester] reflection THE GROUP IS ALIVE AND WELL... IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE FINE...

[catinthehat] But I don't understand how the treasury can include and exclude people holding a currency

[Jester] catinthehat IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A UST CONTRACT THEN YOU ARE ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN... I CANNOT PUT IT ANY PLAINER...

[texas1837] Jester I guess we need to get back all the dinar we gifted because those are not in a group and we exchange for them?

[Jester] diditrvyeet I HAVE TRIED TO TELL IT TRUTHFULLY...

[Patience] catinthehat YOU DO NOT HAVE A HARD HEAD. HE IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH AND YOU ARE CHOOSING TO NOT HEAR IT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU DO NOT LIKE TO HEAR

[MotoXR] Jester i think you were pretty clear as to get in a group actually crystal clear lol

[Jester] catinthehat WELL I HOPE I AM WRONG FOR YOUR SAKE... BUT I DO NOT THINK I AM...

[catinthehat] I will make my way, always have. Thank you Jester for your advise.

[texas1837] Jester what do you think about getting dinar back from those to whom we gifted because they are not signed with a group?

[Jester] catinthehat OK... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT... SOMETIMES IT IS GOOD TO HAVE FRIENDS TO HELP YOU.... JUST SAYING...

[Jester] texas1837 I AM THINKING IT WILL BE A FRIENDS AND FAMILY PLAN... IF NOT WHEN THE TIME COMES THEN CONSOLIDATE AS NECESSARY....

[MotoXR] Jester what are your thoughts on those that hold the VND not being in a group? same boat?

[TexBikerLady] friends to help, are very good

[Jester] MotoXR NOT NECESSARILY SINCE IT IS ALREADY TRADE ABLE... THE UST IS INTERESTED.... NOT SURE WHY .... BUT IT SHOULD WORK OUT OKAY ON THE STREET ANYWAY IN MY OPINION... MAYBE NOT THE SAME RATE OR WHATEVER... WHO KNOWS....

[MotoXR] Jester that sounds reasonable thanks for your opinion

[diditrvyeet] Jester i missed where the friends and family plan is coming from? Sorry

[Jester] I AM GOING UST... SIMPLY BECAUSE I THINK THAT HELPS THE REPUBLIC... SO IT IS WHAT IT IS....

[LuckyB] Jester i have mauling this over in my head . if it is a trade able currency how come the banks will sell it but wont exchange it ? it is sold through banks and dealers as the dealer told me that i got mine from its worth right now what you paid for it less the fees ??

[lulu] Okay so Jester I'm curious, why is holding yuan not relevant since it is traceable?

[Jester] diditrvyeet THEY MAY LET YOU SHARE YOUR EMAIL WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY... SIMPLE... THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW....

[Jester] YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE... PEEPS SHOULD HAVE SIGNED UP.... SHEESH.... WHERE THE HECK HAVE THEY BEEN FOREVER?

[SoldierofChrist] Jester You can lead a horse to water but cant make them drink

[pokerbrat] Jester I've seen how much work a group can be with all the paperwork and such how long will the General group take to put together? It seems like a massive undertaking.

[Jester] MAYBE THAT IS THE CUT OFF.. YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE CONTACTS AND GET INTO THE RIGHT PLACE.... OR YOU WEREN'T....

[
[diditrvyeet] Jester i'm proud to be helping the republic in that way also now that i know

[Jester] diditrvyeet GOOD DEAL... ME TOO... THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I LOOK AT IT TOO...

[texas1837] Jester the only thing I am nervous about is my email has changed since I signed up.

[Jester] texas1837 WELL FORWARD THE OLD ONE TO THE NEW ONE....

[Jester] OKAY.... SINCE NO ONE HAS ASKED... I WILL DROP A COUPLE HINTS...

[Jester] APPARENTLY THE HISTORIC BONDS ARE MOVING AROUND... PAYING OUT IN STERLING IN ZURICH....

[pokerbrat] All ears Jester

[TexBikerLady] Jester wow!

[Jester] SO... APPARENTLY THAT IS HAPPENING... NO ONE PAID YET... ACCOUNTS FROZEN FROM WHAT I AM TOLD... BUT THE MONEY SHOWS... THAT IS A GOOD SIGN....

[MotoXR] Jester Thats awesome news!!

[caro] Jester wow great news

[Jester] BUT... TO MAKE A VERY INTERESTING POINT... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A CRAP LOAD OF HIGH DOLLAR BONDS CASHED OUT IN ZURICH IN STERLING....

[Jester] YOU THINK ANY OF THOSE PEEPS WOULD EXCHANGE TO SWISS FRAC FOR SAFETY?

[Jester] JUST SAYING...

[MotoXR] I a nano second

[pokerbrat] Yep

[mentoredlife] Jester wouldn't the silver prices be jumping instead of falling?

[Jester] SO.... IF THAT IS THE CASE.... THEN THE DEPEG OF THE EURO JUST MADE THE SWISS A CRAP LOAD OF MONEY...

[kristi] Are you talking about last night with the Swiss Franc being High?

[LuckyB] for the Swiss billions

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF IF THEY SAW THIS COMING AND MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT....

[kristi] They needed to make up some of the money they lost by being pegged to the euro

[pokerbrat] Jester tracking

[Jester] IT IS WHAT IT IS... BUT I THINK THEY KNEW....

[nano59] Jester sounds like it to me

[YellowRoseGrandma] the Swiss aren't stupid

[Jester] SO... TOOK YOU GUYS ALL NIGHT... HAHAHAHAHAH

[Truth] Thanks Jester.Nite all.

[Jester] I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW....

[Jester] THAT IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT... BUT IT HAS NOW BEEN BENCH MARKED....

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' Empty Re: Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...'

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:35 am

So how do you feel about what Jester says?  Do you believe a group makes a difference if they drop the 000's?  Is he just pumping to join a group? Trying to bring a scare to his followers or others that read?  Tell me what ya think is going to happen!  coffee

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' Empty Re: Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...'

Post by chilimama Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:46 am

DIDN'T HE USE TO SAY THAT GROUPS WERE A BAD THING? MAYBE I GOT IT MIXED UP W/SOMEONE ELSE. HMMMMMMM

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 pm

[mentoredlife] Jester, I don't recall them actually signing a budget last year, but I could be wrong. Seems they've been delaying it forever and this was something the Goat and others have been speculating is the missing piece. I'm not saying dinarland is onto something, just curious if it has any merit from what you're seeing.

[Jester] mentoredlife I REMEMBER IT BECAUSE CERTAIN PEEPS WERE SAYING THE SAME THING... AND WHEN IT WENT THROUGH AND NO RV... IT QUIETLY PASSED BY THE WAYSIDE...

[Jester] YOU GUYS PROBABLY DON'T LIKE TO REMEMBER THINGS LIKE THAT... IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU... I DO... BECAUSE I HAVE TO DEFEND WHERE I AM NEARLY EVERY DAY...

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.... mentored life is correct there never was a 2014 budget passed. There was talk of it right up to the elections, and after the election it was decided they would just let it ride as is and focus on the 2015 budget.

Keep in mind Jester also keeps talking about the mythical TRNs that have supposedly been in bank vaults for over a year now, about the new republic replacing the "corporate" America, the GCR ... etc ... IMO there is nothing this wack job says that is worth listening to, let alone stressing over.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' 2805820865  Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' 2805820865  Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' 2805820865  Jester says he has 'BEEN TELLING EVERYONE TO FIND A GROUP AND GET IN IT FOR A YEAR OR MORE...' 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum