Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015

Go down

The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 Empty The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 am

The most prominent paragraphs voted on by the Iraqi parliament for approval within the budget of 2015 Barlman-640x480-500x276

-29 January: passed the House of Representatives, on Thursday, the federal budget for fiscal year 2015 exceeded the amount of 119 trillion dinars and a deficit of 25 trillion dinars, and its lift to the tenth of February next. 

It is the most important paragraphs in the budget of $ 41 a paragraph that voted in by a majority of parliament the following items:

1. The imposition of sales tax on Kartat mobilize the mobile phone and Internet networks by 20%, of the value of the card and 15% on the purchase of cars of all types of tickets, ".

2. reduce the number of cars of the three presidencies to five cars and customize them for every three cars each minister who is Bdrjtah.

3. prevent the central bank from the sale of more than $ 75 million a day in the auction

4. pressure Alaivadat Foreign Posts 50%

5. Requiring the Ministry of Finance and all ministries under the budget paying salaries and employee benefits in the provinces in the hot spots Law

6. Install the contract-holders in the ministries who have three years of service and above in the 2015 budget.

7. proportion of the Kurdistan region's budget 17% of the federal budget

8. bind the Kurdistan region under budget Bouktsas province of Halabja, the region's share of the budget according to population ratios law.

9. granting the Ministry of Trade exchange ration card items on the form of cash to the beneficiaries of the displaced people in hot spots validity

10-contribution state employees and the public sector in the face of economic challenges, and to support our security forces in the war against terrorism insurance requirements, and the adoption of national savings to the staff of the state system and the public sector, published by the Federal Cabinet.

11-authorize the Ministry of Finance to issue the nature of support on behalf of the displaced determine exaggeration in accordance with instructions issued by the Accounting Chamber, in order to impose on all citizens when their review of government departments.

12-A starch reconstruction of areas devastated by the terror Fund, which is funded by grants and international aid, and the first is allocated 500 billion dinars.

13. Launch of grades with the formation of the National Guard to be the nucleus of the popular crowd formed.

14. The Council of Ministers have the right to establish the Supreme Council for the reconstruction,
That is regulated by law within three months.

15. deletion of Article 26 for the Ministry of Finance to stop the financing of projects, ministries and departments not associated with the ministry and the provinces that do not exceed 50% implemented.

16. Do not assign any function leading director and above, unless there is a law degree in ministry or organizational structure.

17. allocation of two dollars for each province producing oil, and two dollars for every barrel of oil refining. Ended (1)

http://www.iraqpress...-عام-2015-ويرف/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum