Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference

Go down

Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference Empty Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:17 am

Doubts about the announcement by the Gov't not to engage Abadi wanted to spend the National Reconciliation Conference 54ca5a3482b51

The Iraqi government announced a national reconciliation conference in Baghdad, said a spokesman for the prime minister's media office tributary Jabouri Thursday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi drew attention to the need for good preparations for the conference, stressing that the conference would not include wanted to eliminate.

But observers Iraqis questioned the validity of the declaration of al-Abadi's office not to engage the politicians wanted to spend in this conference, and said that all indications are that the conference will be held to hold behind-the-scenes political deals for whitening judicial pages to some wanted to eliminate before allowing them to participate in the current government.

Jabouri said in a press statement that 'continuous work in order to prepare for a conference in national reconciliation sponsored and organized the prime minister in Baghdad', noting that 'the United Nations play a supportive role. "

He stressed that Jabouri 'conference would not include those who are wanted to eliminate', adding that 'This file is the prerogative of the judiciary and not approach Abadi interference in the work of other authorities'.

For his part, predicted a political observer in comments to the Agency 'news' that the contract Abadi political deals wanted to engage the Iraqi judiciary in the upcoming conference.

The observer, who declined to be named, that the Abadi seeks to hold this conference to get concessions from some Sunni political leaders to engage the guys they wanted to spend in the current government, and warned observer Sunni politicians from making concessions to their publics interest which were elected by and wait for them political achievements Account and social and economic.

It is said that news reports had indicated that the 'head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud, received a notice to end the cases brought against some politicians to whitewash judicial pages in preparation for re-politically output' as described by the reports.

2015-01-30

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?page=article&id=134667#sthash.NKf5287U.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum