Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Adam Montana gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario

Go down

Adam Montana  gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario Empty Adam Montana gives the best case scenario and the worst case scenario

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:10 am

Adam Montana   

[Do you believe that when the Budget is passed, the RV will follow?  and  Once the HCA becomes HCL, will the RV follow?] 

Once we have the HCL and the Budget, I do indeed think we are moments from that announcement.

note ...they have decided to adjust the budget to work with oil at $55 instead of $60. I mentioned last week I didn't like the $60 mark, so I like this move. It's more realistic, and will take stress off the CBI when they raise the exchange rate.  And as the final kicker...it appears that they already have a revised budget ready to go.  So, what's the bottom line? our best case scenario is whatever Thursday they meet (tomorrow or next) they pass the HCL and possibly slam the revised budget into place in the same meeting. CBI jacks up the rate and pandemonium ensues! Worst case scenario is we continue to wait.   

Article quote: "Parliamentary Finance Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq al-Abadi, on Tuesday, that the financial budget was not completed until now for several impediments most important oil agreement with the Kurdistan Region..."He Abadi, MP for the coalition of state law, that the oil-exporting quantities of the Kurdistan Region is identical to agreed with the Iraqi government, which may cause the implications of a negative for the completion of the financial budget for 2015. also noted that the budget Finance did not include provisions for the National Guard to the failure to approve the composition of the very moment. According to al-Abadi, it is hoped to show the budget in 2015 to a vote during the session next Thursday."  Ah-ha! So it looks like I was wrong... perhaps we'll see the HCL before the budget.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum