Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget

Go down

Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget Empty Kurds are putting a requirement to pass the federal budget

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 am

Twilight News / confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, on Tuesday, refusing to vote on the federal budget for the project in the event of additional paragraphs listed otherwise agreement Erbil -bgdad oil.

A member of the cluster Kaveh Mohammad's "Twilight News", "The Kurdistan Alliance bloc will insist on its demand to include the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil in the federal budget project and to Atdrj any additional clauses in the agreement," adding that "any additional paragraph is a breach of the agreement and will be stance is a rejection of the vote on the budget. "

Mohammed said that "the oil agreement included the supervision of the National Sumo company on oil exports from the region, Kirkuk and specified in the agreement which is only 550 thousand barrels per day, and other Mainottagh region Sumo overseeing the company will not take it."

Muhammad explained that "the Kurdistan region produces more than 250 000 barrels per day of additional quantities are for domestic consumption as well as to pay the costs of oil-producing companies," adding that "the pursuit of some political parties to an additional paragraph obliges the supervision of SOMO on all the region's exports is a breach of the agreement."

And demanded the coalition bloc state law that holds Sumo national company overseeing entirely on the Kurdistan region's oil exports, similar to the exports of the central and southern provinces by adding a paragraph in the budget to be binding on the province.

2015-01-27

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/kurdistan-news/90164-2015-01-27-11-01-45.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum