Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55

Go down

The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 Empty The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 am

The council of ministries to vote on next week, the national guard and the reduction of the budget oil price $55 B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_1873_13-1-2015

Select Council of Ministers, the vote on the draft law of the National Guard in its next week, while decided to reduce the price of a barrel of oil exported calculated in the draft federal budget for 2015 Act, to $ 55. "

According to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "hold its regular Council of Ministers in Baghdad on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and issued by the Council following decisions:

1. to approve, in principle, on the formation of the National Guard, and form a committee to complete the legal formulations for the project to be put to the vote as a bill in its final form in the next session of the Council of Ministers, and the Committee shall be chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, and the membership of the ministers of defense, interior, trade, agriculture, youth and sports, Saman Abdullah Said, Minister of State and National Security Advisor and a military adviser to the State Consultative addition to a representative of the Legal Department of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

2. to approve the introduction of the draft accountability, justice and the law ban the Baath Party at the next meeting of the Council of Ministers after the re-discussed by the Committee.

3. to approve the reduction of the price of a barrel of oil calculated source in the draft federal budget for 2015 Act, to $ 55.

4. Approval by the Ministry of Finance and the release of the amount of money to the Ministry of Health for medicines and medical supplies for decades by not more than 1/12 of the financial allocations for the year before the previous 2013.

5-1 / approval to activate the Higher Committee to combat seasonal flu, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Shaways, according to customs clearance with the number 106 for the year 2011, in addition to the technical committees and all other ministries and agencies relevant committees [Health, Interior, Defense, Agriculture, Environment, Education, Commerce, Higher Education and Scientific Research, Justice, and the World Health Organization].

2 / strengthen the Ministry of Health to Khozinha of medicine from the flu vaccine and medicines and medical supplies as well as media coverage to meet the seasonal flu.

6. approval of the Supreme Commission for Hajj and Umrah exception of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts No. 2 of 2014, provided that the exemption expires private matters relating to the performance of the Hajj, which require exceptional processors by Hajj conditions and arrangements in the Holy Land and contracts listed below from the instructions above:

1 / air transport pilgrims contracts with the General Company for Iraqi Airways exclusively.

2 / Housing contracts pilgrims in the Holy Land [Saudi Arabia].

3 / feed the pilgrims in the Holy Land decades [Saudi Arabia].

4 / transport pilgrims in the Holy Land decades [Saudi Arabia].

5 / Housing contracts for pilgrims in the holy sites camps [Arafat camps, camps and many in Saudi Arabia.

6 / additional service contracts in the Holy Land [Saudi Arabia].

7. Approval of the draft law of the Islamic banks auditor of the State Council, and forwarded to the House of Representatives, according to the provisions of Articles 61 / item I] and [80 / second item of Aldstor.anthy

2015-01-27

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/164846--55-.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum