Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars

Go down

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars Empty Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:25 am

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars NB-123103-635579495973510751

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars Blank

Alsumaria News / Baghdad, 
the Iraqi Central Bank decided Tuesday commercial banks to support five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars. The bank said in a statement, "Alsumaria News" received a copy of which was "in line with the central bank's tasks and responsibilities in supporting the development and stimulate the Iraqi economy, and agreed Management Board of the Central Bank, among the proposals made ​​by the Bank's management, including specialized support liquidity of commercial banks in the amount of five trillion dinars to enable them to provide loans to industrial and agricultural and providing housing and real estate loans in support of economic activity and job creation. "

The bank said it was "also decided to finance public Budgeting state $ 6 trillion dinars run through 50% of the deposits of commercial banks reserves with the Central Bank of Iraq," noting that "he also decided to buy back treasury bonds from the secondary market, where the central bank will buy about ( 5) five trillion dinars first of those bonds as a stage. "

The bank said that "the actions taken by the Bank for upholding the private reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq." The prime minister for economic affairs adviser to the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, in (December 25, 2014) that the Bank of Aakarz government If the low budget Iraq General indicating the direction to activate the budgets of development banks and funds housing. The new law, the Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 for the year 2004 despite the objection of private banks on some of its articles, but he granted independence of the central bank's monetary policy in the administration of Iraq.

2015-01-27

http://goo.gl/48ACOk

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars Empty Re: Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:26 am

Central Bank announces support liquidity banks to 5 trillion dinars

Tuesday   27   January   2015 | 13:31

Central bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars and finance the budget six trillion dinars NB-77478-635579515150838001

The most prominent in the news

Among the proposals finance the state budget with a loan of $ 6 trillion dinars run through 50 percent of commercial banks' reserves deposited with the Central Bank

Qurtas News / Baghdad
The Board of the Central Bank, on Tuesday, agreed to support the liquidity of specialized commercial banks amounting to 5 trillion dinars to enable them to provide loans to industrial and agricultural loans and housing and real estate to support economic activity and job creation.
The council said a statement received "Qurtas News," "The House of the central bank's board approved the inter proposals in line with the duties and responsibilities in supporting the development and stimulate the economy in light of the financial challenges faced by the country."
He added that "funding proposals from within the state budget with a loan of $ 6 trillion dinars run through 50 percent of commercial banks' reserves deposited with the central bank."

He continued that "the proposals included the repurchase of treasury bonds from the secondary market, where the bank will buy about 5 trillion dinars, the first stage of those bonds," noting that "the" actions that have been taken does not affect the Bank's Special Reserve. "

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum