Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday thinks there has been progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday thinks there has been progress

Go down

Millionday thinks there has been progress Empty Millionday thinks there has been progress

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FORMAL AND IS ON ALL NEWS SO YOU MAY HAVE SEEN IT -- IT IS FROM THE US OF A

Millionday: We congratulate the Iraqi and Kurdistan Regional Governments on reaching a broad agreement on revenue management and oil exports originating from the Iraq Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk. 

This resolution, in line with its constitution, allows all Iraqis to benefit equitably from Iraq’s hydrocarbon sector. This agreement will further strengthen both Iraq’s Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government as they work together to defeat ISIL.

Millionday: WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT ON THE DISTRIBUTION OF OIL PROCEEDS ---- WHOOPOW  --   HYDRO AGREEMENT WITH THE IRAQI FED AND KURDS
~~~

Millionday: Confirmed the decision of the House of Representatives Niazi Ihsanoglu, Sunday, that the Council will continue to work until the approval of the draft budget for fiscal 2015 law,

while pointing out that the parliament will not take his weekends only after the adoption of the budget.

Millionday: NOTE -- I WAS ASKED THE OTHER DAY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DIDNT GET THE BUDGET DONE -----

I SAID THEY WILL FORCE THEM TO WORK UNTIL THEY DO ONCE THEY GET BACK I THOUGHT –

WELL THEY ARE HOME (PRES AND ABADI ) -- SO THEY HAVE TO WORK AROUND THE CLOCK

Millionday: Ihsanoglu said that "the House of Representatives and Egypt is determined to continue to hold its meetings until the adoption of the budget,"

explaining that "the situation in the House of Representatives on accelerating positive vote on the budget."

Ihsanoglu said, that "Parliament will take weekly holiday only after wed human Iraqi people approve the budget."

Millionday: NOTE -- NO WEEKENDS OR HOLIDAYS UNTIL DONE

Boomshakalaka: i know that you have answered everything a million times, but.... does passage of budget mean RV?

Millionday: I HAVE BEEN ASKED THAT AND THE THING IS THAT IT IS LIKE THE RATE AND DATE –

AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY -- THEY HAVE THE POWER TO OPEN SOME AND START SOME OF THE TRANSFERS ETC ----

SO IT IS ALL WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED -- IF THEY PLAN ON OPENING THE BUDGET WITH ALL REFORMS ETC -- THEN YES IT WILL –

BUT THE REALITY WILL APPEAR WHEN THEY PUT THE CURRENCY ON THE MARKET

Millionday: MAKE SENSE?

Millionday: THE UNITED STATES HAS OPERATED WITHOUT A BUDGET AND MANY COUNTRIES HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME -- SO IT IS WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED TO DO NOT WHAT THEY CAN DO

The Shoe: Which currency?

Millionday: THE DONG     LOL

Millionday: SMILE -- THE DINAR

The Shoe: I know its iqd. Are you referring to a new series?

Millionday: NO THEY WILL REDENOMINATE IN THE COUNTRY AND EXCHANGE THE OLD OUT FOR NEW AS THEY HAVE PLANNED

AND THEY HAVE REPORTED THAT THEY WILL BE RELEASING THE INTERNATIONAL RATES PER THE BANKING REPORT WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE READY TO GO ---

SO ALL AT THE SAME TIME PER WHAT THEY HAVE STATED

Millionday: THE VALUE ACCORDING TO WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN WILL BE FROM THEM PER REPORT

-- PUTTING THEIR CURRENCY ON THE GLOBAL MARKET WITH THE OPENING TO A MARKET ECONOMY

jtank: low denom-

Millionday: IF THE IRAQIS ARE GIVEN A REALITY RATE AND THE PURCHASING POWER IS RAISED AND THE 3 ZERO CURRENCY IS BROUGHT IN AND EXCHANGED DUE TO THE NEW PRICING INDEX SET ---

THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE SMALL DENOMS THEY HAVE REPORTED

Millionday: MAKE SENSE ?

Millionday: Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, Sunday, reduce expenditures in the budgets of ministries to fill in the general budget for the current year deficit,

as indicated that they will submit the final draft of the budget bill to the Presidency of the Parliament during the next two days

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS AFTER THEY WERE TOLD NO DAYS OFF -- SMILE

Millionday: The committee member said Sirhan Ahmed said in a statement seen by "obelisk", "The Commission has been able to reduce expenses in the budgets of ministries to fill in the general budget for the current year deficit", has been completed and legal matters related to the budget,

"noting that" the Finance Committee would need two or three days to complete the final draft of the general budget for the 2015 law. "

Millionday: WOW --- DO YOU SEE THAT -- THEY WILL HAVE NO DEFICIT NOW -- THAT IS A WHOOPOW

Millionday: "The next two days will witness the submission of the final report of the budget to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives," noting that "the budget will be ready for a vote next week."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives, announced Sunday that she Parliamentary Finance Committee has given three days to complete the drafting of the final report of the public budget and submit it to parliament for a vote on it.

Millionday: SO THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE FOR VOTE ACCORDING TO THIS --

Mary: So what is the 15 day deal ? If the budget goes to presidency in two days, do they have 15 days to sign it ?

Millionday: YES THE PRESIDENT HAS 15 DAYS HOWEVER HE ALSO CAN SIGN IT THAT DAY – 

THE HOLDING OF ALL WEEKENDS AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING AS WE WILL SEE IN THE NEWS AND HAVE -- IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR HIM TO TAKE THAT TIME

Millionday: NOTE -- SO LET ME SAY SOMETHING

Millionday: WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW HUGE THAT IS FOR THEM TO SAY THEY HAVE MADE ADJUSTMENTS TO HAVE NO DEFICIT ? – 

IF THAT IS THE CASE THAT IS HUGE AND IS DUE TO REFORMS AND PLANS IN MY OPINION -- THEY ARE ABLE TO ADD MORE MONEY COMING ETC AND LET ME SAY THIS

Millionday: I HAVE SEEN THE PIE SHOWING THE GDP FOR IRAQ AND THIS YEARS BUDGET AND IT IS HUGE HOW MUCH IT IS DIVERSIFIED ---

Millionday: PIE GRAPH I SHOULD HAVE SAID

Millionday: OK WELL LET ME TELL YOU THE NEWS IS FULL OF PROGRESS

Millionday: Rashid said "the Council of Ministers and with the help of oil experts in the process of a draft law legislation According to a new agreement between the Governments of the oil center and the region instead of the previous oil and gas law, "likely" that the draft presented to the House of Representatives in the coming sessions to read and vote on them

Millionday: SO THIS IS SAYING THAT THE NEXT SESSION MAY HAVE THE HCL WITH ITS AGENDA

slh5282: Assume this will replace the prior law in partial segments that was agreed upon?

Millionday: THE OLD LAW OF 2007 WAS NOT AGREED ON DUE TO SOME PARAGRAPHS BUT WITH THE AGREEMENT MADE ON THE HYDROCARBON LAW THEY HAVE BEGUN TO READDRESS WITH IT THE HCL IN ALL ITS DRAPH 

AND HAVE MET WITH AGREEMENTS ACCORDING TO SOME REPORTS BUT HERE THEY SAY IF IT GOES WELL THIS WILL BE IN PLACE OF 2007 AND SENT TO PARLIAMENT NEXT SESSION FOR READ AND VOTE
~~~

carpet: when is there next session? Thursday

Millionday: YES I BELIEVE IT IS BUT THEY HAVE STEPPED UP THEIR SESSIONS SO IT COULD BE SOONER -- THE SCHEDULE DOESNT MATCH THE OUTCOMES

Millionday: Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Iaram Sheikh Mohammed, on Monday, the Council's determination to reduce costs and find quick solutions to end the austerity in the country.

Millionday: He said the House of Representatives in a statement received by the agency / information / copy of it, "Vice President of the House of Representatives received the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones in his office in Baghdad,

and discussed with him the latest developments on the Iraqi arena and security developments and the ongoing war with the totals Daash criminal and what is happening of events in the region,

and the importance of the success of the national reconciliation project to ensure the participation of all Iraqi factions in the political process.

Millionday: NOTE -- JONES (US AMBASSADOR) HELPING WITH ISSUES OF SECURITY AND DISCUSSING THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION PROJECT TO ENSURE ITS SUCCESS -- NICE

Millionday: SO THEY ARE WORKING TO FIND QUICK RESOLUTIONS AND THEN RELEASED THIS REPORT ----

Millionday: the need to allocate funds to mobilize popular and displaced totaling more than half a million families, hoping to obtain a bill satisfaction of the Council when presented to a vote on Thursday.

Millionday: THEY ARE EXPECTED TO VOTE ON BUDGET ON THURSDAY

Millionday: Baghdad: reports revealed that the Egyptian and Iraqi governments, the proposal on the Iraqi debt forgiveness in exchange for shares of oil.

He said the US Montier site, had been reached during a visit by Iraqi Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, to Cairo this month, a number of political, military and economic, which served as the end of the dispute between Cairo and Baghdad and expand areas of cooperation agreements.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A SERIOUS LEAP TO RESOLVE DEBT

Millionday: An Egyptian official said the US site, "it was agreed to resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries, particularly the issue of Iraqi debt owed to Egypt."

The source, who attended the Abadi talks with Egyptian officials, "suggested the Iraqi debt forgiveness in exchange for a share of Iraq's oil, and economic agreements also included a re-write of the Egyptian labor and construction companies to Iraq."

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER HOW MUCH OF THE LABOR FROM EGYPT WERE IMPACTED DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT THAT WAS WORKING IN THE COUNTRY WHEN SANCTIONS CAME DOWN –

SO THIS IS FORGIVENESS OF DEBT AND ALSO NEW CONTRACTS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: The file of Iraq's debt crisis between the Egyptian and Iraqi governments, after the Central Bank of Iraq refused to pay $ 1.7 billion to Egypt.

Millionday: THATS HOW TO NEGOTIATE DEBT -- JUST REFUSE TO PAY -- LOL

Millionday: The economic and investment commission, headed by parliamentary Jawad al-hosted the Chairman of the Committee on Monday Hamdiya Mahmoud dry Director General of Trade Bank of Iraq.

According to a statement to the House of Representatives received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "The two sides discussed the most important problems and obstacles facing the work of the bank as well as the development of the development plans to contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC COMMISSION MEETING WITH TRADE BANK OF IRAQ

AND HAVE A PREPARED REPORT ON ALL THAT NEEDS DONE BY THE BANK TO DEVELOP THE PLANS AND THEIR ROLE TO DEVELOP IRAQ`S ECONOMY -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: Iraq is facing financial hardship and a lack of liquidity with a large fiscal deficit is estimated at 60 trillion dinars due to lower global oil prices to below $ 50 per barrel,

especially since the Iraq depends on oil rents by up to 85%, prompting the adoption of austerity and savings policy, Tkulaid and expenses.

With the parliamentary Finance Committee announced today that the parliament session next Thursday will vote on the budget bill after the completion of Saaghtha.anthy

Millionday: SO THIS IS ANOTHER STATEMENT SAYING THURSDAY IS BUDGET VOTE DAY -- NICE

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE NOW AT 85% RELIANCE ON OIL AS WELL AND ARE ADOPTING A SAVINGS AND AUSTERITY PACKAGE ? WOW -- THEY NEED SOME REVENUES FOR THAT --

Millionday: SO THE THING IS THIS -- IF THEY DONT MOVE ON THEIR DEVELOPMENT AND REFORMS FOR INVESTMENT THEY ARE FACING A HUGE HARDSHIP-----

SO DUE TO THE DROP IN OIL PRICES THEY WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE PACKAGES

lstar877: pardon me I know everything is super positive and I hope we all see a rate after budget. but "a report to prepare a plan to develop reforms" sounds like many steps

Millionday: IT MUST HAVE BEEN BUT EVERYONE GOT ONE SO NOW IT DOESNT MATTER -- HOWEVER THEY HAD TO HAVE PUT ALOT OF WORK INTO IT WITH A PLAN OF THIS SIZE

Millionday: GOOD POINT

lstar877: oh ok this is already done?  thanks a million millionday

Millionday: YES YW ALL THE TIME

Millionday: IT MUST FEEL GREAT TO BE A PART OF SUCH CHANGE IN THE COUNTRY BUT I CAN THINK OF MANY POSITIONS AND JOBS I WOULD NOT WANT OVER IN IRAQ RIGHT NOW --- THIS IS ALOT OF WORK TO SAY THE LEAST

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS ATTENDED ON SUNDAY

Millionday: Discussed the parliamentary Committee on Foreign Relations headed by MP Hassan Chuird Chairman of the Committee meeting attended by ladies and gentlemen members of the committee on Sunday,

01.25.2015 report submitted by MP Khalid al-Asadi about Iraq's participation in the conference Parliamentary Union member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation current session, which was held in Istanbul.

Millionday: The meeting discussed the possibility of hosting the conference in Iraq next year to give a picture of the situation in Iraq on the security side and the unification of the international Islamic posture and coordination with the Presidency of the Council of Representatives,

and the importance of participating in the preparatory conference of the Executive Committee of the Federation of Pakistan, and organize the participation of delegations of the Commission as well as the need for the participation of the Committee on Relations Foreign in international conferences and review contexts applicable in this regard.

Millionday: On the other hand, the Committee examined the mechanism of practice of the Committee and its supervisory role with the legislative bodies of the executive departments

and during follow-up work on the formation of committees and friendship into account the strategic policy of the Commission and important laws and political vision of the regional neighboring countries.

Millionday: The meeting concluded with studying proposals to organize regular meetings with the Foreign Ministry and relevant departments and prepare a special statement from the Commission about the size of the participation of international government delegations and the impact on the prestige of the Iraqi state,

in addition to preparing a workshop in partnership with research centers and local expertise to draw Iraq's foreign policy, and view the formation of committees friendship to members and agree on deliberating on this matter.

Millionday: THAT IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR -- THEY FORMED A WORKSHOP TO WRITE IRAQ`S FOREIGN POLICY

Millionday: SO THIS TO INCLUDE MANY EXPERTS OBVIOUSLY AND INCLUDE LAWS THAT WILL BE RELEVANT AND ALL REFORMS/POLICIES/CONSTITUTIONAL ARTICLES THAT WOULD IMPACT ITS SUCCESS --- NICE

Millionday: A source in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, on Monday, that the Council will discuss the legal accountability, justice and the National Guard at a hearing on Tuesday.

The source said in a statement to the Agency / information /, "The Council of Ministers will hold its regular meeting tomorrow, which will discuss the legal accountability, justice and the National Guard and the prohibition of the Baath Party."

Millionday: NOTE -- THESE LAWS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO ---

Millionday: The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Shura Council in the Prime Minister prepared these laws months ago," noting that "the Council of Ministers will send legislation to the House of Representatives during the four days in the case have been voted out in tomorrow's meeting."

The National Alliance MP Ibtisam al-Hilali confirmed earlier, that the coalition will challenge the law if the National Guard volunteers was not included within the law, as he emphasized the Civic Democratic Alliance, he would reject the law if the National Guard formations included outside the framework of the regular army.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY MUST HAVE HEARD ME -- YES MONTHS AGO SO THEY WILL BE SENDING THEM THROUGH FOR PARLIAMENT IF THEY VOTE THEM THROUGH TOMORROW -- VERY STRANGE

Millionday: MAKES SENSE >>>

It is noteworthy that the head of honest Bloc Hassan Salem criticized on Saturday, voices calling for the abolition of the Justice and Accountability Act

Millionday: VERY STRANGE REPORT IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL OF WHAT IS GOING ON

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT THE NATIONAL GUARD AND THE WORDING OF INCLUSIVES

Millionday: HERE IS AN EXPANSION ON THE MEETING WITH US AMBASSADOR

Millionday: Prime Minister, Dr. Haider al-Abadi, received in his office yesterday evening, Commander, US Central Command, Gen. Lloyd J. Austin, along with US Ambassador Stuart Jones.

H.E. stressed the importance of increasing support for Iraqi air forces and to meet the need for training and armament to sustain the progress gained by Iraqi forces against terrorist Daesh gangs.

They discussed ways to expand military and intelligence cooperation, increase air strikes and intensify training to enhance the victories achieved in various fronts of confrontation with Daesh gangs.

Millionday: HUGE PROGRESS MADE IMO -- HURRAY FOR THE TRAINING THEY HAVE AND WILL RECEIVE

Millionday: SO WITH NO COMMENTS THIS IS QUICKLY DONE LIKE A TIED UP BOW

Millionday: THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD AND SPEEDY SEEMS TO BE COMING UP ALOT --

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum