Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed

4 posters

Go down

Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed Empty Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Jester   THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE OIL CREDITS WORTH LESS TO DELAY THINGS... MY OPINION...THEY ARE WORTH WHAT THEY ARE WORTH... ABOUT $30-32 PER BARREL... NOW AND FOREVER...[Does it really matter what the price of oil is in the long run. It's been overinflated for years.]  WELL EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON WHAT SOMETHING IS WORTH... YOU BETTER HOPE IT DOES... BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT LIKE TO HAVE YOUR DINAR IF THE OIL CREDITS ARE WORTHLESS...I HOPE THAT IS CLEAR ENOUGH... THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CASH OUT EVERYONE WITH DINAR WITH THE MONEY THEY HAVE...ISN'T POSSIBLE... SO UNLESS THE OIL CREDITS ARE UTILIZED FOR FUTURE WORTH THEN THIS SCENARIO IS OVER AND WE SHOULD ALL JUST GO HOME...IF THE OIL CREDIT SCENARIO GOES FUBAR WE ARE SCREWED...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed Empty Re: Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed

Post by catman Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Boy, that makes me feel a lot better as Jester has never been right about anything before.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed Empty Re: Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:47 pm

You got that right ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed 2805820865  Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed 2805820865  Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed 2805820865  Jester says there is not enough money to cover an RV and we may be screwed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Kevind53 wrote:You got that right ... 
If it comes out in the $3 range....there isn't enough money in the whole world to cover it if I remember reading correctly.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum