Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election"

Go down

Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" Empty Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election"

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Maliki's continuous series of scandals - "try to deal with Daash to donate a victory before the election" Nouri-al-Maliki21-650x320

Revealed a source close to the former Iraqi Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi, all information that Nouri al-Maliki, the former prime minister, gave a sum of money big to regulate "Daash" such as the recent parliamentary elections, to synthesize victory interim Iraqi army in Fallujah, in order to achieve electoral propaganda being able to achieve victory large, to remain on a huge chair of prime minister, also revealed information to confirm his involvement with crimes relating to the killing of children and the liquidation of liabilities. The relocation of "Gulf Online," Mohammed Saeed al-Rishawi, the nephew of the Iraqi defense minister in the Maliki government Saadoun al-Dulaimi, and one of his companions, who fled from Iraq, refugees to Egypt because of fears of being eliminated by the elements of the Dawa Party, working for al-Maliki as saying: "The al-Maliki asked the uncle (and former Defense Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi) that seeks to negotiate with the leaders of state regulation in the city of Fallujah ahead of the elections by about a month, for the withdrawal of such a meeting to give them 100 million dollars, and the synthesis of a battle during which the army stormed Fallujah and defeat the organization.

" He explained: "While in fact, the plan requires the withdrawal of the organization to other sites, in order to insist recording of the owners raised its tally with the Shiites in Iraq, through norma storming Army of Fallujah, which represents Iraqi symbol year in the country. " He added Rishawi: "sent free (Saadoun al-Dulaimi) tribal figures to offer tempting offer but Daash refused, and cut off the members of the delegation heads and sent them with the driver who brought them, and thus cut off all forms of hope for Maliki to achieve victory ahead of the elections saves the bad reputation. " He stressed Rishawi, which carries with it the secrets of the task and a high degree of sensitivity, enabled him to get close to the decision-center in the Maliki government, the supervision of al-Maliki on the three massacres in arenas sit Bahoijh, Fallujah and Ramadi, which occurred in 2013, adding "I still remember the phrase uttered by al-Maliki: dialect of Iraq which means" to solve the curse of Allah on their parents .. deserve more pain "in his answer to a telephone call from the commander of the fifth division at the time of the Iraqi army, Mohammed Saeed Khalaf, who assured him that the killing of children by forces Swat associated with his son, Ahmed. " Rishawi referred to the commission of al-Maliki and other crimes, including the "June 25, 2014, issued a decree suspending the distribution of humanitarian aid to displaced Syrians in Iraq, which is essentially aid provided by the United Nations," warning that "it is burned meal assistance provided by the UAE Foundation for displaced people, but he soon returned and distributed to them other assistance from the Ministry of Commerce, after the arrival of UAE delegation to the country demanded documents confirming receipt of displaced Syrians such assistance. " and the son of a former minister's sister, that his uncle is under constant threat, which is currently in Baghdad under a lot of pressure has been warned to leave Baghdad, for fear of revealing to a lot of information related to al-Maliki after the deterioration of their relationship to the impact of the loss of al-Maliki as prime minister, and not his candidacy Dulaimi within the share of ministerial portfolios, which was awarded to a coalition of state law, amounting to 8 bags. He Rishawi to Maliki sought and continues to liquidate his opponents physically, and that he "led numerous attempts to assassinate prominent Sunnis led by the Grand Mufti of the Iraqi Rafie al-Rifai and Sheikh Abdul-Malik al-Saadi, after the fatwa of self-defense we announced early last year, as well as other liberal media Iraqi Shiite figures including Anwar al-Hamdani provider ninth program across Baghdad satellite television station. "

2015-01-26

http://goo.gl/3d8rXZ

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum