Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons

Go down

Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons Empty Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:20 pm

Saturday, 24 January 2015 14:43

Shafaq News / The head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in parliament said on Saturday that what it called as "some" hinder the adoption of the financial budget of the country for 2015 for political reasons.

According to Talabani said in a statement reported for "Shafaq News" "there is an urgent need to accelerate the completion of the controversial articles and approve the country's budget as soon as possible," calling for the Finance Committee to "complete these articles as soon as possible for the service of citizens."

The Iraqi Parliament has completed the second reading of the draft budget last month, as the Parliamentary Finance Committee is considering further reduction in the size of the budget and reduce the size of expenses because of the continued decline in oil prices in global markets.

Talabani added that "there are certain things that need to be clarified more as well as adjustments and transfers for the purpose of voting on them," noting that "there are some people who do not want to approve the general budget of the country for political reasons."

But she said not refer to those parties and expressed "absolute" rejection of her bloc Therefore, calling the parliament , "to remove those and speed up the adoption of the budget service to the Iraqi people."

The Kurds do not have any objection to the draft budget after it reached early last month, to the first agreement with Baghdad on the budget and oil.

But a number of other parties expressed its reservation on the budget, including the Sunni coalition forces that demanded to allocate more funds for relief to the displaced and the formation of the National Guard.

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/13008-talabani-speaks-about-some-hindering-the-adoption-of-the-budget-for-political-reasons

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons 2805820865  Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons 2805820865  Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons 2805820865  Talabani speaks about some hindering the adoption of the budget for political reasons 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum