Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Goodbye, BitBillions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Goodbye, BitBillions   Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Goodbye, BitBillions

Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2015 by Light Worker 29501

I logged on to the BitBillions web-site, today, and was greeted with a warning that there wasn’t a profile associated with my account. The warning stated further that users should prepare to provide proof of ID and residence. It seems that account information is no longer available without a profile.
Apparently, now that the matrix has been filled and they are ready to start paying out, GBBG|BitBillions has decided to make payouts in US dollars, not Bitcoin. As such, they are demanding taxpayer ID numbers, in addition to proofs of ID and residence.
This is a self-admitted “buggy” site. They can’t honestly expect people to trust them with such information.
Last year, during one of his first webinars, the CEO stated that anybody who doesn’t pay their taxes belongs in jail. He further described their “secret” project as a way to become the “golden-child” of KYC and FATCA. In other words, he wants to be the leader in spying on customer financial transactions. One has to wonder what drew him to Bitcoin.
For these reasons, I am removing all BitBillions-related links and abandoning my investment in BitBillions. I can’t say whether or not BitBillions fell to government and/or corporate pressure or if this was their game plan from the very beginning. It doesn’t matter. This is a slap in the face to Bitcoin pioneers, and I refuse to support it or be associated with BitBillions or GBBG in any way.

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, BitBillions   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down