Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jtmaxwell
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-07-15

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I have done some intel gathering of my own... The rate is...... 1170 iqd to 1 usd... It is not going to change in one country and not another... The whole ten day deal, was in the early 90s... If there is a RV it will be the push of a button and we will be able to see it everywhere... People are saying this stuff like we are idiots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Texas Hill Country

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 am

@joe schmo wrote:
@TheBeav wrote:
To all you DOUBTING THOMAS's on this board...

Let me ask all of you....You can't see God or His Angels, either...DO YOU BELIEVE IN HIM & THEM?

All your doubting and negative thoughts and words create a REPELLING engery and vibration to this entire RV endeavor.

You are part of the problem that is causing the manifestation of a slow-down. All energies multiply exponentially, the positive and the negative. That's the metaphysics behind the idea of prayer and why it works.

So what say you?...Are you IN or are you OUT? Are you WITH US or AGAINST US? Just stop with the WRITTEN DOUBT at least and then perhaps us positive minded folk will be able to manifest and magnify enough positve energy to overcome the damage you do. Universal Laws do not need your belief in them to work. It is what it is. Please stop giving words to your negative thoughts....words have great power!

No surprise that the first WORDS in the Bible state this very fact: In the beginning was the WORD...

You alone are responsible for what you think and speak AND you WILL MANIFEST what ever you believe in and have faith that is true. So, please, use self restraint and do us all a favor already!


NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY JOE SHMO YOU HAVE A WAY WIYH WORDS.JUST HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS.THANKS! {ANGUSTURA
Actually i dont believe in god and its not because i cant see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Do we know which banks yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts67
New Member
New Member


Posts : 24
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 pm

ME4RV
I am going to give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. There was NEVER a rate on any banks in ME countries it was a fabrication to try and cover lies that it had RV'ed. It has NOT RV'ED fullstop. After all the drama Tuesday/Wednesday, crocodile tears and all, something had to be said to form a coverup of why the RV did not show. This site and others like it are setup to promote the sale of dinars and it is designed to prey on the weak and the desperate.

You only have to look at Okies last post about a pastor setting up to sell dinars!!! Why would UST grant someone a license to deal a few days after the dinar had RVed?
It is because THE DINAR DID NOT RV. Hope this answers your question you have posted on multiple threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm

@celts67 wrote:
ME4RV
I am going to give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. There was NEVER a rate on any banks in ME countries it was a fabrication to try and cover lies that it had RV'ed. It has NOT RV'ED fullstop. After all the drama Tuesday/Wednesday, crocodile tears and all, something had to be said to form a coverup of why the RV did not show. This site and others like it are setup to promote the sale of dinars and it is designed to prey on the weak and the desperate.

You only have to look at Okies last post about a pastor setting up to sell dinars!!! Why would UST grant someone a license to deal a few days after the dinar had RVed?
It is because THE DINAR DID NOT RV. Hope this answers your question you have posted on multiple threads.

Im not sure about Okie endorsing the pastor yet. Furthermore, we know the rate isn't official so the UST wouldnt know about it yet. The seller got a permit to sell dinars from iraq...rate could fluctuate...but he can sell.

Otherwise, i understand your rationality. thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kmiller68
New Member
New Member


Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-06-26

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm

just had an epiphany why the guru's tout RV done over and over and over when it really isn't done. They do it to get the reservists to put more dinar on reserve so their dealer makes more $$$ when it doesnt really RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm

The original okie chat on the pastor topic is now GONE...I was typing a comment and when I hit send, it said it was no longer a topic...gone...SO that MUST MEAN IT WAS NOT FROM OKIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm

@me4RV wrote:
@celts67 wrote:
ME4RV
I am going to give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. There was NEVER a rate on any banks in ME countries it was a fabrication to try and cover lies that it had RV'ed. It has NOT RV'ED fullstop. After all the drama Tuesday/Wednesday, crocodile tears and all, something had to be said to form a coverup of why the RV did not show. This site and others like it are setup to promote the sale of dinars and it is designed to prey on the weak and the desperate.

You only have to look at Okies last post about a pastor setting up to sell dinars!!! Why would UST grant someone a license to deal a few days after the dinar had RVed?
It is because THE DINAR DID NOT RV. Hope this answers your question you have posted on multiple threads.

Im not sure about Okie endorsing the pastor yet. Furthermore, we know the rate isn't official so the UST wouldnt know about it yet. The seller got a permit to sell dinars from iraq...rate could fluctuate...but he can sell.

Otherwise, i understand your rationality. thx

The original okie chat on the pastor topic is now GONE...I was typing a comment and when I hit send, it said it was no longer a topic...gone...SO that MUST MEAN IT WAS NOT FROM OKIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm

OK NOW CAPTAIND HAS POSTED OKIE'S CHAT ABOUT THE PASTOR WITH NO OPTION TO COMMENT SO THAT MUST MEAN IT WAS FROM OKIE...BACK TO WONDERING WHY AGAIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm



Interestingly enough, dinar depot is not buying, they are just selling, so far anyway.

http://dinardepot.com/

"The Iraqi Dinar was worth $US 3.20 before the United Nations embargo that followed Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. By August 2002 it was trading at just below 2,000 to the US dollar, and by mid-April 2003 it had slipped to anywhere between 3,500 and 4,000 against the dollar. In July 2003 one US dollar equaled about 1,500 Iraqi Dinars."

But they are selling 1million at $1170 as opposed to Dinarbanker at $1180. Furthermore, they dont charge for shipping.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : African living in Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm

heBeav wrote:
To all you DOUBTING THOMAS's on this board...

Let me ask all of you....You can't see God or His Angels, either...DO YOU BELIEVE IN HIM & THEM?

All your doubting and negative thoughts and words create a REPELLING engery and vibration to this entire RV endeavor.

You are part of the problem that is causing the manifestation of a slow-down. All energies multiply exponentially, the positive and the negative. That's the metaphysics behind the idea of prayer and why it works.

So what say you?...Are you IN or are you OUT? Are you WITH US or AGAINST US? Just stop with the WRITTEN DOUBT at least and then perhaps us positive minded folk will be able to manifest and magnify enough positve energy to overcome the damage you do. Universal Laws do not need your belief in them to work. It is what it is. Please stop giving words to your negative thoughts....words have great power!

No surprise that the first WORDS in the Bible state this very fact: In the beginning was the WORD...

You alone are responsible for what you think and speak AND you WILL MANIFEST what ever you believe in and have faith that is true. So, please, use self restraint and do us all a favor already!
-------------------------------------------------------


It's more nonsense,WHEN it RV's it will be live EVERYWHERE...
and when it's proven false it'll be because this seeker of fifteen minutes of fame had their email broken into and used to spread this misinformation.
It seems to me whenever there's a slip of the tongue so to speak it's because someone's account has been hacked,how convenient is that!??!
I have enough dinar to tide me by in the autumn of my life,and can wait until it does,even if that's a wait of another 5 years,so be it.
No - one is so well connected in this process as to be able to give a true rate and date,they may receive information,believe it to be true and post accordingly...which seems to be the case time after time....but until I receive an email from DB that it's over,and it's all over the news,I don't believe it.
You BET anyone in the know over in Iraq is NOT going to risk their position...or quite literally LIFE AND LIMB to provide what is very obviously and of GREAT NECESSITY top secret information...to ANYONE.
As for the above post that members "negative" thoughts are holding up the process because of the power of the spoken word and thought process,I have this to say...if you so believe God is in control,how could I or the collective sum of others thoughts who's questions are based in REALTY change what you say is in God's control...arrogant to say the least,and just plain hogwash in my humble IMHO....but rather entertaining chuckle-worthy stuff all the same :drunken:
I was pleased to get some pretty good tax info from another thread which I think I'll pursue...keep the starship in orbit,it keeps this old goat entertained,and informed during these twilight years before Scotty beams me up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

heBeav wrote:
To all you DOUBTING THOMAS's on this board...

Let me ask all of you....You can't see God or His Angels, either...DO YOU BELIEVE IN HIM & THEM?

All your doubting and negative thoughts and words create a REPELLING engery and vibration to this entire RV endeavor.

The G-Man says: I just copied a bit of this statement above. I hate to rain on the parade of such an astute postie as "heBeav", and I'm not goint to quote the whole message because it just ain't so. It's Voodoo but it ain't so. I'd ask everyone to read again what he/she said above but then it would just have another chance to sink into some of the brains of those who don't really know or understand God. The writer would have us believe that God is holding a poll as to how many believe He will allow the Rv and how many won't. So, the writer, who obviously doesn't understand God's GRACE believes that WORKS will get the job done. So first he says we have to stop those who are "doubting and putting out negative thoughts", and that somehow the cosmic ether will be influenced by the negativity and cause the RV to be delayed further. This is classic Voodoo kind of thinking. Some churches make millions on the "Name it and claim it" doctrine, but route just makes the church richer. God is not some kind of "slot machine" like Las Vegas. He rewards givers, not because of what they give or how much they give, but because their heart is pure and they give because they believe that God is the utmost giver and He tells us to give. Then he says:" You alone are responsible for what you think and speak AND you WILL MANIFEST what ever you believe in and have faith that is true. So, please, use self restraint and do us all a favor already!
Which is it? If we alone are responsible for what we do, how are the naysayers responsible for what happens to you. Like I told someone else, you are responsible for yourself so why don't you be responsible for yourself and mind your own business about what others do or say. I should be minding my own business over this, but I have always liked to kick the cr** out of bullies. You have no idea the troubles some are having because the RV has been delayed so long. When you start praying for them instead of "policing" what they say, you may get a blessing whether it RV's soon or not. Besides OKIE has spoken and it is over. So cut the mumbo jumbo hokus pokus "channelling" crap.
Not talking about "robralf" who obviously agrees with me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm

yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 pm

@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




I dont think the banks really "own" anything....it all belongs and goes through the FED and they will set whatever % to the banks they want...regardless of any RI or RV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm

@Psalm85:13 wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




I dont think the banks really "own" anything....it all belongs and goes through the FED and they will set whatever % to the banks they want...regardless of any RI or RV

But im sure, banks have their own wealth and reserves. Im sure they have dinars if it is going to RV, no way we know and Banks dont know.


Plus remember Okie said he has a CC with the presidents of the big banks about the RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm

@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:14 pm

@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.

And as I pointed out, it makes no difference so who really cares. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.

And as I pointed out, it makes no difference so who really cares. ;-)

Please explain, why it doesn't matter. Im not following? If i have something, and my screens show that it is about to multiply big time...wouldn't that matter? please explain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 284
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 pm

@dinardiva wrote:
8-25-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan Site} RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES - 2 COUNTRIES CASHING OUT TODAY - RATE - 3.68---PERIOD---
NUFF SAID AS OKIE SAYS



If we go by this...we should see it soon because he didnt say he "heard" that it was...he said "rate IS live"...sooooo...he knows someone who is seeing it on their screen....and the important group is intending to "eat lunch" on Monday and Okie is planning for stuff Mon-Tue-Wed and suggests we all do the same....sounding like someone plans to show all the rest of the screens first part of next week maybe?! but remember...internationally Tue-Thur is always the best windows due to the time zone issues...that is when most major business situations are handled...at least that is what was explained on a former topic...speculative thought here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.

And as I pointed out, it makes no difference so who really cares. ;-)

Please explain, why it doesn't matter. Im not following? If i have something, and my screens show that it is about to multiply big time...wouldn't that matter? please explain?

As someone said, there is just so much Dinar printed. CBI knows that amount. So it doesn't matter who has the Dinars CBI has to project its RV according to the MAX amount that is on the street. They know how much is in the bank. They know how much each government around the world has got. They know that these governments are under obligation to hold their dinars for at least 6 months, so the have figured the Rv on the amount excluding that which they have under control. Whether the Banks that hold and or sell them want to speculate and buy more is their choice. It has absoultely no effect or interest in how many you hold or anyone else. besides, yuou can dream, fret, worry, go sleepless or listen to what Okie has said and is saying. It is over. The train is heading for the station and will get here when it gets here whether you have 50 dinars or 50 million. You or I or anyone else can't make that train go any faster. So sit down, light up a cigar and relax. It might be time better spent if you were to contact some professionals and have them help you with your blessing instead of worrying about the arrival of the RV train. If you don't plan you will be left out in the daisys wondering what happened. According to Okie it has happened. It's like a bullet rushing towards your brain. You can stop it, and you can't dodge it of you are like a deer in the headlights. The word of the day and the year is PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 pm

To all who responded to my post..

"To all you DOUBTING THOMAS's on this board..."

I want to thank you for taking your time to type a response. I appreciate all your efforts. I am happy to be the catalyst of the birthing of such thought provoking and passionate ideas. May you all bask in the the light of the virtation you have shared with us.

God bless you.

The Beav
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 272
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:14 pm

oops...that's "vibration"... ❤
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.

And as I pointed out, it makes no difference so who really cares. ;-)

Please explain, why it doesn't matter. Im not following? If i have something, and my screens show that it is about to multiply big time...wouldn't that matter? please explain?

As I stated in my first response. It doesnt mean anythin because it wont affect the rate or when it will happen so who cares if anyone snaps up whatever is left? They arent printing more every day to just send out to the world so why does it matter who buys what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@me4RV wrote:
yeah but if the rate is live in some banks, doesn't that mean that those banks, which certainly carry the dinar in their vaults will sell their dinar reserves at the new revalued?

Also, would this not provide an incentive for banks to start buying up all the dinar they can get so that they can sell it at a higher rate? (this in the event the rate is showing at the banks but not yet official... to be official soon)




Let me ask you this, why do you care? There is only a specific amt of dinar printed and in circulation. Who cares who holds the notes? It means nothing with when this will happen or how much it will be.

Im saying, that if the new rate is on the bank screens and those banks own dinar...wouldnt this prompt them to buy more dinar? Because they know that it will RV.

And as I pointed out, it makes no difference so who really cares. ;-)

Please explain, why it doesn't matter. Im not following? If i have something, and my screens show that it is about to multiply big time...wouldn't that matter? please explain?

As I stated in my first response. It doesnt mean anythin because it wont affect the rate or when it will happen so who cares if anyone snaps up whatever is left? They arent printing more every day to just send out to the world so why does it matter who buys what?

Ok I see. But i guess what I meant was more towards proving that the intel was legit and that the RV was imminent as opposed to its nature. I dont care about the amount different people and institutions have and I realize the CBI knows how much it has printed. My point was more about the fact that right now Okie's intel says that banks are seeing the rate, thus we should see some activity from them as a result of the rate being displayed. If the rate isn't being displayed and that too proves to be disinfo...then our talk was a waste of time. Thanks for the patience and civility in our convo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am

I don't recall OKIE saying that the banks are seeing the rate. Maybe someone else has said that, but not OKIE. The banks may be seeing some activity but I don't think that is possible either. Okie has said to be ready To me, that means it will come as a thief in the night, all at once everywhere. It will depend where you live whether you canb ntake advantage of an exchange because if you live on the East Coast and it RV's after the Fed closes, you will have to wait until the following morning to exchange. And if you live on the West Coast and it RV's in New York after the Fed closes you will have to wait three hours longer than the East Coast to RV. So, the best thing you can do is take an apartment in NYC right now so you will be sure to be the first one at the bank when the FED reopens. Remember, everything has to go tjrough the Fed before you see your money in your bank.

You coulod live in Alaska where we all have to fly outside to the Lower 48 because no banks in Alaska will exchange Iraqi Dinars. WF is the only Foreign Exchange bank in Alaska and they call this investment a SCAM and will not exchange it. The will exchange the DONG however. What a great bank, NOT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 am

@The G-Man wrote:
I don't recall OKIE saying that the banks are seeing the rate. Maybe someone else has said that, but not OKIE. The banks may be seeing some activity but I don't think that is possible either. Okie has said to be ready To me, that means it will come as a thief in the night, all at once everywhere. It will depend where you live whether you canb ntake advantage of an exchange because if you live on the East Coast and it RV's after the Fed closes, you will have to wait until the following morning to exchange. And if you live on the West Coast and it RV's in New York after the Fed closes you will have to wait three hours longer than the East Coast to RV. So, the best thing you can do is take an apartment in NYC right now so you will be sure to be the first one at the bank when the FED reopens. Remember, everything has to go tjrough the Fed before you see your money in your bank.

You coulod live in Alaska where we all have to fly outside to the Lower 48 because no banks in Alaska will exchange Iraqi Dinars. WF is the only Foreign Exchange bank in Alaska and they call this investment a SCAM and will not exchange it. The will exchange the DONG however. What a great bank, NOT.

8-25-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan Site} RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES - 2 COUNTRIES CASHING OUT TODAY - RATE - 3.68---PERIOD---
NUFF SAID AS OKIE SAYS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 am

By golly, you are right. Well the Ghost went into hiding for something he said. Maybe OKIE chewed him out. I really know very little but try to iuse my common sense. If it were true we would know about it because someone would have either flown there or knows someone who lives there and they would have shouted to the heavens, Don't you think? I haven't the money to fly to the ME anyway. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : African living in Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:07 am

If it were true,I for one would be buying as much dinar as I could right now and making the trip over there to cash in...
wire the money back here,fly home and buy a %#@*house more dinar with my profit....
it's nonsense,otherwise we'd have told which countries are "cashing in" and it would be all over the news...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 am

That's what I was saying. It would be all over the news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amarao
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

@The G-Man wrote:
That's what I was saying. It would be all over the news.

Unless there is some kind of conspiracy going on...





lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : African living in Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:24 am

Laughing ...dang...why didn't they tell us WHICH countries! :farao: :farao: !...maybe they're flying out as I type hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williebill
New Member
New Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: REALM OF POSSIBILITIES :: RATE IS ALIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 am

WHAT USA BANKS CAN WE CASH IN THE DINARS ONCE THE RATE IS PUBLISHED ON CBI OR/AND FOREX?
WILLIEBILL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padrev
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:03 am

The cake is a lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 127
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : African living in Las Vegas

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

@Padrev wrote:
The cake is a lie.
---------

.....wonder what ingredients were in that cake :drunken:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 pm

@williebill wrote:
WHAT USA BANKS CAN WE CASH IN THE DINARS ONCE THE RATE IS PUBLISHED ON CBI OR/AND FOREX?
WILLIEBILL

The big banks will and most likely any bank that has a foreign currency dept will. I know for a fact BOA, Chase and Wells Fargo will, and I know TD bank will too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 pm

As of yesterday, Wells Fargo still says it is a scam and will not exchange Iraqi Dinars but will exchange DONG. It is obvious that the WF banks are hostrile environments for customers as well as employees. If their employees were to become millionaires, as we all hope to become, they would leave that hostile environment in a heart-beat. In the Lower 48 it may be east to replace the tellers and others, but in Alaska, where I live, they would be hard pressed to replace good and honest workers. There just aren't that many qualified in the State, pluse the other banks allow their employees to invest. I have talked several to invest. These will probably stay because the local banks are not hostile. Can you imagine and entire banking system(Wells Fargo) forbidding their employees from investing or saying anything positive about the investment? Well, that';s what WF has done according to some people who work there who I have been banking with for over 15 years. I suspect these people have bought some dinars undercover and are not telling anyone. I sure hope so because nothing would make me happier right now than to see that bank close its doors because they can't get any help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williebill
New Member
New Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: rate is live in 2 countries   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@williebill wrote:
WHAT USA BANKS CAN WE CASH IN THE DINARS ONCE THE RATE IS PUBLISHED ON CBI OR/AND FOREX?
WILLIEBILL

The big banks will and most likely any bank that has a foreign currency dept will. I know for a fact BOA, Chase and Wells Fargo will, and I know TD bank will too.


THANK YOU. I WILL GO TO AUSTIN HOPEFULLY WHEN IT IS POSTED TOMORROW.

BEST WISHES TO YOU! MANY THANKS----WILLIEBILL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williebill
New Member
New Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: rate is live on 2 mideast countries   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 pm

@The G-Man wrote:
As of yesterday, Wells Fargo still says it is a scam and will not exchange Iraqi Dinars but will exchange DONG. It is obvious that the WF banks are hostrile environments for customers as well as employees. If their employees were to become millionaires, as we all hope to become, they would leave that hostile environment in a heart-beat. In the Lower 48 it may be east to replace the tellers and others, but in Alaska, where I live, they would be hard pressed to replace good and honest workers. There just aren't that many qualified in the State, pluse the other banks allow their employees to invest. I have talked several to invest. These will probably stay because the local banks are not hostile. Can you imagine and entire banking system(Wells Fargo) forbidding their employees from investing or saying anything positive about the investment? Well, that';s what WF has done according to some people who work there who I have been banking with for over 15 years. I suspect these people have bought some dinars undercover and are not telling anyone. I sure hope so because nothing would make me happier right now than to see that bank close its doors because they can't get any help.

Thanks. This is unreal. I experienced the same thing in the WF Branch in the small town of 50,000 I live in. From the Manager no less. Best wishes for you.

Williebill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend
avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 pm

@williebill wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@williebill wrote:
WHAT USA BANKS CAN WE CASH IN THE DINARS ONCE THE RATE IS PUBLISHED ON CBI OR/AND FOREX?
WILLIEBILL

The big banks will and most likely any bank that has a foreign currency dept will. I know for a fact BOA, Chase and Wells Fargo will, and I know TD bank will too.


THANK YOU. I WILL GO TO AUSTIN HOPEFULLY WHEN IT IS POSTED TOMORROW.

BEST WISHES TO YOU! MANY THANKS----WILLIEBILL

There is quite a bit of discussion about this subject all over the place. The main banks are Bank of America, Chase and CitiBank. Wells Fargo was in the original list but you see my post above. I have a feeling that though they are a hostile bank they are not stupid. Once the RV hits and their employees can no longer take advantage and leave, they will exchange. They will lose billions otherwise. They will lose ALL od Alaska because we will all have to fly to the Lower 48 to exchange and will not put our money in WF. So, what you should do tomorrow when the banks re=open from the weekend is check out your local banks and talk to a "PERSONAL BANKER, not a teller and just ask them if they will exchange and whether they will charge a "spread". Shop for the best deal and remember that Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker will also exchange at $150 per million, if one of their offices is close to you. Being in Texas is a bonus because there are hundreds of Texans invested. Smart people you Texans.

Question: What is TD Bank? Also, to the "realbutterfly". Read my post about Wells Fargo Bank and WillieBills verification about Wells Fargo Bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zenon
New Member
New Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 59
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: OKIE IMPOSTER!!!!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

yes folks there are those OKIE imposters out there wanting to steal some of the limelight from OKIE.......it will go live all around the world at the same time......so chill out and relax no one is cashing out yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:41 pm

@The G-Man wrote:
@williebill wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
@williebill wrote:
WHAT USA BANKS CAN WE CASH IN THE DINARS ONCE THE RATE IS PUBLISHED ON CBI OR/AND FOREX?
WILLIEBILL

The big banks will and most likely any bank that has a foreign currency dept will. I know for a fact BOA, Chase and Wells Fargo will, and I know TD bank will too.


THANK YOU. I WILL GO TO AUSTIN HOPEFULLY WHEN IT IS POSTED TOMORROW.

BEST WISHES TO YOU! MANY THANKS----WILLIEBILL

There is quite a bit of discussion about this subject all over the place. The main banks are Bank of America, Chase and CitiBank. Wells Fargo was in the original list but you see my post above. I have a feeling that though they are a hostile bank they are not stupid. Once the RV hits and their employees can no longer take advantage and leave, they will exchange. They will lose billions otherwise. They will lose ALL od Alaska because we will all have to fly to the Lower 48 to exchange and will not put our money in WF. So, what you should do tomorrow when the banks re=open from the weekend is check out your local banks and talk to a "PERSONAL BANKER, not a teller and just ask them if they will exchange and whether they will charge a "spread". Shop for the best deal and remember that Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker will also exchange at $150 per million, if one of their offices is close to you. Being in Texas is a bonus because there are hundreds of Texans invested. Smart people you Texans.

Question: What is TD Bank? Also, to the "realbutterfly". Read my post about Wells Fargo Bank and WillieBills verification about Wells Fargo Bank.

Sorry you both had the scam chat with your banks. I didnt. Cant really give you much more than that since its just verbal from them to me. Some people have good reactions at banks others have bad, like you. TD Bank is out of Canada but they bought all the Commerce Banks on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:15 pm

@zenon wrote:
yes folks there are those OKIE imposters out there wanting to steal some of the limelight from OKIE.......it will go live all around the world at the same time......so chill out and relax no one is cashing out yet

STOP, JUST STOP!

The rate showing on bank screens was okies intel, so was the intel about mid-east countries cashing out. Katt and other mods confirmed when it was given. Intel perhaps changed. But as of now, Okie said that his intel could be a week off, so lets wait and see. But this was Okie's intel.

Why would anyone steal limelight by using another person's name (OKIE'S) as you suggest?

Furthermore, how does your post in anyway help? It creates more confusion. Please Stop.

This is like 1984 with a multiplier effect. Come on. Whats worse is those creating the confusion dont make a profit from it. Or if they do, well, then thats another question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gammas
New Member
New Member


Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-27

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:41 pm

@me4RV wrote:
@zenon wrote:
yes folks there are those OKIE imposters out there wanting to steal some of the limelight from OKIE.......it will go live all around the world at the same time......so chill out and relax no one is cashing out yet

STOP, JUST STOP!

The rate showing on bank screens was okies intel, so was the intel about mid-east countries cashing out. Katt and other mods confirmed when it was given. Intel perhaps changed. But as of now, Okie said that his intel could be a week off, so lets wait and see. But this was Okie's intel.

Why would anyone steal limelight by using another person's name (OKIE'S) as you suggest?

Furthermore, how does your post in anyway help? It creates more confusion. Please Stop.

This is like 1984 with a multiplier effect. Come on. Whats worse is those creating the confusion dont make a profit from it. Or if they do, well, then thats another question.


How can you be a week ahead by saying people are cashing in? That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-06-27

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 am

Why is this, what now appears false thread still live...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend


Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:43 am

@globalbiz wrote:
Why is this, what now appears false thread still live...?


because the intel is STILL there, why are you a doubting Thomas? I REALIZE we are ALL waiting on this, and some need this more than others! However, Think of it this way..... when you got in this [u]investmetn[u] who did you question, and as it goes along, have you asked, Thought this was SUPPOSED to RV? I was told when I got in it should be ready to RV in 2 - 3 weeks... that was 7 months ago. DO I go back and bash that person for telling me what HE was given at that time? Nope, I sit and thank God that I'm IN this investment. IT was by FLUKE I got into it! I happened to be at the right place at the right time! OKIE and ALL the other gurus are giving us INFORMATION at the TIME they get it!!! OKIE's intel has been given at the TIME he received, which it usually pans out if not right then or a few hours, it's a few days or week! Sometimes we must step away from the investment if we are on the edge. Just sit back, disseminate info given, and wait! I personally am waiting to see it on Forex, and others :) You are blessed with the investment, don't make it a curse!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YuanDale
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 28
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 pm

"Rate is live on 2 mideast countries" Which 2, so I can verify? As stated if a rate is "live", that would mean that anyone can go and find that information. It shouldn't be kept secret from anyone. That's my understand of something going "live".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelsonEarth
New Member
New Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Question of the day....or two or three...still unanswered   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 pm

I still haven't seen an answer to this question - which 2 mideast countries did the dinar rv in????


@YuanDale wrote:
"Rate is live on 2 mideast countries" Which 2, so I can verify? As stated if a rate is "live", that would mean that anyone can go and find that information. It shouldn't be kept secret from anyone. That's my understand of something going "live".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zenon
New Member
New Member


Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 59
Location : Houston Texas

PostSubject: if this was true   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

if this was true they that ted this would be on a plane and cashed out all ready. NO ONE HAS CASHED OUT!!!! calm down and relax....push back from the pc and enjoy your life a bit....it will come....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Padrev
Active Member
Active Member


Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Dear Mods,

May I humbly suggest that you close 'dead' threads (those with clearly false intel, or missed deadlines) so we don't have to wade through mountains of old data to get the most relevant info? I agree with Globalbiz on this.. it should be closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-08-08

PostSubject: Re: RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Unfortunately if we get rid of these threads, then people will claim the never happened and will ask for proof. There wont be a place to look for the proof of bogus intel in the past.

I do see where your coming from, but there is no point in removing history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES (copied from DINAR GURU)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: