Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Love Will Keep Us Together DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Love Will Keep Us Together

Go down

Love Will Keep Us Together Empty Love Will Keep Us Together

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:49 am

If anyone is on a diet, this would be great to read whenever you get those cravings for a midday snack.  Guaranteed to kill your appetite.  Written by a TNT groupie:

We are all tired, worn and tattered, but it is LOVE Love Will Keep Us Together Heart that keeps us together.  Thank you Tony, DC, Pam, Rayren and our entire TNT team, you are the wind beneath our wings. Love Will Keep Us Together Heart heart: Love Will Keep Us Together Heart
I am off to listen to the call again, your loving soothing voices relaxes and assure us that our day will come, enabling me to drift off to a restful and peaceful sleep.
Mere words are not enough to let you know how much we value your presence.

Amen....Thank you for these heartfelt words...Yes...we THANK YOU Tony, DC, Pam, Ray and the entire TEAM...for reminding us to love one another...especially thru the difficult times....
Words don't express the gratitude that should be given to all of you for the years, days, hours and minutes put in on our behalf. I do have one question though. Do you think we'll have our Havana stogies for our celebrations? LOL. Thank all of you.
I can't thank you enough. Please don't take down the website, I will not be able to keep in tough with our TNT Family. Thank You for this post. Tony, Pam, Ray, & DC, and the TNT Team. Ever if I am rich I still hope you will be around. Thank You for the education, the knowledge, power of reasoning and judgment, and generally of preparing oneself for a mature life. Love Will Keep Us Together Heart Boy what a journey this has been. Thank You
Thanks to TNT team for giving me indepth knowledge about foreign currency and financial growth management. I feel confident what I've learned equates to at least a MBA degree. This has been the most rewarding year and half knowledge wise since I left corporate america a few years ago. Even when I was a corporate executive for some of the world's top fortune 50 organizations, I focused more on my job and not on how to maximum my hard earned compensation and bonuses. Now I see the light of how I should have been investing my money over my 30 year corporate career. But, it's never to late and I am blessed to have found the TNT team. Regardless of how long the RV takes, I will always be a loyal fan and listener. Most importantly, after dealing with corporate politics for years, it doesn't compare to dealing with global economic strategies and politics. This process is huge in comparison to what I experienced. I don't need any proof, because I learned to do my own research as I got more involved with TNT information. No complaints from me, because the RV is going to happen! My plan is ready to implement regardless when it happens. I am still young enough to make another mark in this world.

Thank you, for being here for the believers!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Love Will Keep Us Together Empty Re: Love Will Keep Us Together

Post by Horizon on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 am

:throb: Love Will Keep Us Together 2243815925 :throb: 
Love Will Keep Us Together 2350219667 Love Will Keep Us Together 2350219667 Love Will Keep Us Together 2350219667 Love Will Keep Us Together 2350219667

Love Will Keep Us Together Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Love Will Keep Us Together 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:53 pm

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Thanks to TNT team for giving me indepth knowledge about foreign currency and financial growth management. I feel confident what I've learned equates to at least a MBA degree.

I call the Dunning-Kruger Effect!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:08 pm

It does rather make you want to spew .... good to know they put a name to idiocy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Love Will Keep Us Together 2805820865  Love Will Keep Us Together 2805820865  Love Will Keep Us Together 2805820865  Love Will Keep Us Together 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:55 pm

Please don't take down the website, I will not be able to keep in tough with our TNT Family.

What?  Get real.  Tony's not going to get rid of his cash cow.  Or the goose that laid the golden egg.  No stinking way.  It brings him money, prestige and grandeur.  No way he's going to let that go.

But to be sure, donate more money!  (Or so he would say)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum