Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Are You Ready for the RV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Are You Ready for the RV?

5 posters

Go down

Are You Ready for the RV? Empty Are You Ready for the RV?

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:55 am

TNT preppers:

Beethoven wrote: Thanks Beethoven- I've been toting my ready bag around for too long already! LOL
Good list- I'm thinking a bit more streamlined and won't take as long at my exchange:

(1) Currencies- CHECK

(2) Two forms of identification- PASSPORT in Satchel-CHECK

(3) Social Security card- Always in Wallet- CHECK

(4) Trust Papers- Does not apply to me

(5) Pad of paper & pen- CHECK

(6) Calculator-CHECK- and one on my iPhone- which is better cuz it goes out lotsa digits!

(7) Names, addresses and Social Security numbers of beneficiaries- immediate family only initially for Payable on Death- Check (can deal with WM & fine-tune afterwards)

(8) List of payees for Checks- This one- NO NEED. I will NOT worry about paying my creditors at the exchange. One less thing to bother with. I will pay them on their next scheduled due date. I don't understand the rush on this that many have expressed. They can wait! lol

(9) Fresh underwear (not necessary if already wearing Depends)Are You Ready for the RV? SmileDoes not apply- I am Going Commando!

I actually have my materials in a zippered notebook with insertable, vinyl pages. In these pages I have inserted the following:

1. My "10 Things To-do List" along with a completed script of the types of accounts needed, questions I need to ask, and general information I want on hand in case of a brain freeze, etc. We will need to establish four bank accounts; one for IQN, one for VNN and ZIM, one to receive Reserve proceeds wired into the bank which will be immediately closed after the proceeds are moved to the IQN account, and a checking account initially containing a sum of money to be used to set up personal use accounts at a local bank, complete our asset protection entities, pay off a few bills, and have some left for initial tithing, gifting and mad money.
2. A copy of our driver's license and Social Security cards along with a recent utility bill showing my name and address which is the same as my driver's license.
3. Signed and dated information for our LLC including our"Certificate of Organization," and "Authority to Open Bank Accounts."
4. Our new mailing address which is a Post Office Box opened in the LLC name and in a neighboring town and a cell phone number to be used for banking activities only. We have also established a new email address to be used for banking activities only. We have also established a distinct "code" word which will be given to our persinal banker in order to perform remote banking task since our accounts will not be visible to tellers.
5. My currencies separated into IQN, VNN and ZIM. These are further divided chronologically as to when they were purchased with corresponding receipts. I have a separate sheet with my IQN reserve receipt and all renewals.
6. Our children's names, addresses, telephone numbers, and social security numbers.
7. Since we plan to put 18% into a religious and charitable Foundation, we have identified some of our priority uses of the funds such as a local student feeding program, food pantry, housing and temporary living expenses assistance for single parents, veterans, homeless, etc, scholarships for needy students, rebuilding a local church camp, etc.
8. We have several articles copied from Daz and other members such as calculators to determine whether to accept contract rates or international rates, etc.

The rest of the items contain pertinent information to us but probably not pertinent to the exchange process. These include: Copies of notarized gifting letters identifying the purchases from which the gifts were made, list of prioritized perks we would like from the bank, some articles regarding the exchange process, copies of newspaper articles of people needing financial assistance that we've already helped, list of donations to women's shelter, scholarships, local school and historical donations we have made, etc.

We have already placed into this notebook paper, several pencils and pens, highlighters, a blue pen for signatures, and post-it notes. We will use the calculators on our phones if needed.

We will also carry our LLC book just in case we need something else from it.

Consider having "private" business cards made up to deal with multiple banks and professional contacts.
Card would contain: Name, Phone, Email, PO Box

Use a 24 hr. Voice mail with forwarding (see Freedom Voice)
Use a rented Mailbox or PO box. (See UPS Store, Post Office)
Use an email account that forwards only. (See Hushmail or gmail)
(See Vista-print for Business Cards cheap, overnight delivery)

This way, when you meet bankers and wealth professionals, you give a card and get a card.
You can call them directly, but they are screened from your personal information.

Be Blessed.

Beetovin,

How about some Xanax!!!

Are You Ready for the RV? Jawdrop

Will medical Marajuana work?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready for the RV? Empty Re: Are You Ready for the RV?

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am

Well the "medical" Mary Jane might explain some things over there .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Are You Ready for the RV? 2805820865  Are You Ready for the RV? 2805820865  Are You Ready for the RV? 2805820865  Are You Ready for the RV? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:19 am

Insane...are they preparing for armageddon?  hide

You forgot the can of beans and beef stew in case you are standing in line for days...don't forget the can opener, or you can get those cans with the pull tops.  

What's the LLC for?  So you can put your money into an LLC and pay both personal and corporate taxes?
This list they posted all sounds very "secret agent man"    Are You Ready for the RV? 3508649203
We have also established a distinct "code" word which will be given to our persinal banker in order to perform remote banking task since our accounts will not be visible to tellers.

Are You Ready for the RV? 2Q==
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:30 am

This is the first I've heard about the bank taking away your cell phone when you exchange:

I would say everyone should take a calculator that is separate. I am assuming they will make us turn off our phones....to stop anyone from recording the exchange....or they will ask you to leave it with the guard. Don't count on the phone as a tool of good or evil.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:40 am

Oh but this secret agent man has an old iphone with the sim card removed and I use it as a calculator and stop watch around the house...

Looks like I'm one step ahead of the TNT guru's. Are You Ready for the RV? 3508649203

On a side note....you can use your old cell phone's for emergencies...like calling the police when the teller cheats you at the exchange... ask the 8

When you activate a new phone (or slip your SIM card into a new phone), your old phone ceases to have cell and data access—though it can still make emergency calls. So, if you have an old phone that's sitting around doing nothing, you might as well stash it in your glove box, the pocket of your big winter jacket, or wherever else you can think of. That way, if you get into a situation and you've lost your phone, left it somewhere else, or it's just plain run out of battery, you can still make a 911 call if you need to. Heck, you can even use this if you've repurposed your phone as, say, a music player for your car—just remember that no matter what you've repurposed it to do, it can always be an emergency phone as well.

Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:04 pm

It seems a shame they are carrying around all that ZIM, it should be at home so you can lay it out and decide which wall you want to paper with it. 

Those gifts to charity should be made with the RVed currency itself so you don't get taxed on the exchange.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Geez.  Putting the cart before the horse I'd say.  

My wallet and keys are on the bookshelf.  Guess I am as ready as I am going to be.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum