Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group

3 posters

Go down

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group Empty Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Tony and Winston addressed the CNBC video about the BH Group on Friday's call.  Among other things, Tony said didn't have authorization to sell dinar and Winston talks about they weren't a US Treasury licensed dealer.  Not true.  And you can read about it in the indictment; #25 under "Acts in Furtherance of the Conspiracy". http://www.justice.gov/usao/ohn/programs/vw/Huebner/Huebner%20Indictment%202.pdf   So they made a profit.  What about all the people on Ebay selling dinar?  What Dinar dealer doesn't?  CNBC still have the video up.  The only place it's been removed is in the TNT form. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102341687#

T:  Oooo.  Oh, okay I forgot.  Pam wanted me to talk to somethin’ about, to you guys about something real quick and I forgot, so.  Yesterday CNBC was showin’ the video about the Iraq dinar being a scam and what happened with the guys in Ohio.  So she just sent me a text right then or, oh yeah, sayin’ that the video has been removed from CNBC, so, and the question was why did it come up yesterday and what are people lookin’ at.  And while I’m not an attorney, I’m not legally advising you, and I’m not going against the guys who prosecuted them ‘cause they were on there doin’ their interviews and talkin’ about the dinar, I, I think their issue was actually--and I think I’m not sure, so--was actually selling dinar when they had no right or authorization to do that, and makin’ a profit off of it, and doin’ the hedge fund when it wasn’t.  I think those are the things that got them, not the fact that there’s a bunch of people out here who talk about it who aren’t actually selling it.  So, and there’s some people around the country who are doin’ MLMs or home parties with the dinar and sellin’ dinar, all that was illegal, I’m, I’m pretty sure of that, just so you guys know, maybe some of the reason they were askin’ for receipts.  But what I don’t want people to do, and especially new people, you guys look at them, think just ‘cause they saw that to lose faith and think that the dinar itself is a scam.  Guys, this is very, very real.  It’s gonna happen.  That that they even put out there coulda been for the general public, again, not to get anybody involved at the last minute or even the financial industries that really don’t know and they don’t want them to know and be gearing up to, to jump all over this.  We’re lucky to be, you know, in the position we are.  They don’t want every hedge fund, investment company, every multimillionaire out there, millionaire, everybody got a extra two to five thousand dollars waiting to jump on this.  So in their mind all they need to think is it is, actually is a scam and as the word slowly leaks out over the next six months, eight months, it’s back, it’s up running, then they’ll realize it.  And that’s just, you know, how things were, I mean that’s reality in life.  We don’t want 300 million people lined up to buy a hundred dollars’ worth of dinar so they can get back $500 or $5,000 or whatever it is and that’s the way it’s being done.  But the fact that it was taken down already today...maybe something’s gonna happen, who knows?  DC, can you answer why they took it down today?

DC:  I have no idea why they took it down.  What I’ve asked, and again I’m not an attorney or anything like that, but I have asked specifically a few folks about that particular case, and it was basically a lot of unlicensed things going on, and you have to buy from a US Treasury licensed deal, you have to buy it from a, you know, legally approved deal.  Also, you know, there are gouging rules, there also has to be a lot of audits going on and all that kinda stuff, and how you set up different, or how you set up different publicly investible things, whether they be hedge funds or whether it be a business or whatever, you have to follow certain rules, and if you don’t then you get in a hell of a lot of trouble.  And that’s what I understand, that they did not follow any of those rules, and that that’s what bit ‘em in the ass.  I would also say just in general there are definitely some scams that have occurred with the dinar.  That’s how it has, you know, the, you know that’s, frankly anytime you expect speculation from the beginning of time, anytime where you might make more money, there’s some other people who want to make it nefariously, want to do bad things, regardless if it’s oil and gas in the 1880s, regardless if it’s, you know, tulip stuff, you know, tulip prices in Antwerp a long time ago, you know, whatever, it’s just naturally going to occur, you know, scams are gonna occur where there’s money.

T:  Well, and in this case, again, we don’t want people sellin’ their dinar, that’s not why we’re telling you this.  We’re tellin’ you ‘cause it came up yesterday and the question was obviously in the forum.  And we don’t want everybody to think everything related to this has, has been on the up and up ‘cause it has not been.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group Empty Re: Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:40 pm

They got into trouble (in part) not because they were selling dinar without a license, but because they were selling securities without a license. Also, as I recall, securities and wire fraud for selling nonexistent derivatives. I can't wait to see these idiots taken down.

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group 2805820865  Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group 2805820865  Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group 2805820865  Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group Empty Re: Lies From Tony & Winston Regarding BH Group

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Selling non existent hedge funds is a biggie.  But in the indictment is talks about Delarue machines don't check for authenticity of currency, US Treasury doesn't own quantities of Dinar and other stories we've heard the gurus repeat over and over.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Getting a little bit warm in the room Tony?  Feeling a bit of pressure?  Concern?

Good.  If the rest of us have to wait and wait for your eventual arrest for wire fraud, tax fraud and securities violations, we can take solace that you are having to watch over your shoulder while you wait to be snatched up.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls asshole

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum