Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat

Go down

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat Empty TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Stopped for a quick bite of lunch and brought this over from TNT chat:

s3a - Sqwatchy January 15, 2015 at 2:49pm JUST GOT A REPORT FROM A FRIEND....SAYING THAT CNBC AIRED A REPORT ON THE IRAQI DINAR BEING A SCAM.........AFTER THEY AIRED SOME OF THE CHRISTINE LAGARDE INTERVIEW....... ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT......WORDS SCAM IN BIG BRIGHT RED LETTERS........ BELIEVED TO BE ON THE POWER LUNCH PROGRAMMING....

they are trying to scare us just before the RI/RV! But we ain't a scart a nuthin!
WE HAVE TO BE SO GRATEFUL FOR TONY AND TEAM - WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO WELL EDUCATED ..........TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat Sun
My friend went to do a wire transfer at WF to purchase more Dinar and was told that WF would not even do a wire transfer to buy Dinar as a means of helping protect their clients. Things that make you go Hmmmmm
mrs.) duchie don wrote 1m ago s3a - Sqwatchy January 15, 2015 at 2:49pm JUST GOT A REPORT FROM A FRIEND....SAYING THAT CNBC AIRED A REPORT ON THE IRAQI DINAR BEING A SCAM.........AFTER THEY AIRED SOME OF THE CHRISTINE LAGARDE INTERVIEW....... ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT......WORDS SCAM IN BIG BRIGHT RED LETTERS........ BELIEVED TO BE ON THE POWER LUNCH PROGRAMMING... they where talking about scammers not people who have bought dinars like us..
I am Superfantastic i got some great news from my source today and he has been asked to exchange and will be asking if he can bring in others like me on the deal so i am crazy happy and the rates are crazy tooTNT Thursday Afternoon Chat Biggrin
that could be part of the major dis info announcement just before the rv that we are waiting for
Here's a link to a CNBC article about Brad Huebner. He was running a scam operation with fake hedge fund claims. Nothing to do with the revalue being a scam. A good watch http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000346739
s3a - Sqwatchy January 15, 2015 at 2:52pm $24 million Iraqi currency scam Thursday, 15 Jan 2015 | 1:33 PM ET A group of men were recently sentenced in a $24 million fraud involving Iraqi currency, reports CNBC's Andrea Day. - http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000346909

Last edited by ssmith on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat Empty Re: TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat

Post by BritishBulldog on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Of course because a country effecting economic change is a huge conspiracy that no one will know about?!?!? These conspiracy theorists are hilarious...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Too much fun watching these people.....But I HAVE to get back to work.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:05 pm

WE HAVE TO BE SO GRATEFUL FOR TONY AND TEAM - WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO WELL EDUCATED .......

Thanks for sharing ssmith.   This line just jumped out at me.  Brainwashed?  Indoctrinated?  Conditioned?  Sure!

Educated?  Not at all.  Not if you accept all of this nonsense on the face of it and fail to question things on the basis of common sense and actual facts (if you take the time to look for them)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 pm

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat 0c50f610

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat 2805820865  TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat 2805820865  TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat 2805820865  TNT Thursday Afternoon Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Cascadian,  Thank You.  I had a good laugh at the "well educated" line myself. Although if you look at it another way, Tony is educating people.  Educating people to be wary of whom they trust for starters.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:38 am

See how the language gets inflated even when dealing with "being told something by a friend".

"JUST GOT A REPORT FROM A FRIEND...."

A "report" see? Not just "one of my friends phoned/emailed/texted me". I'm surprised it wasn't described as "intel".

And then there's:

"BELIEVED TO BE ON THE POWER LUNCH PROGRAMMING...."

Believed to be? So the friend hadn't even watched it him/herself, but was just passing on something told by someone else? Typical!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum