Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Don't Get Stank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Don't Get Stank

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Don't Get Stank Empty Don't Get Stank

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm not sure what a 'stank' is, but it doesn't sound good.

My 2 cents...

I normally do not post much on here. I love my TNT family, but I'm noticing something here... Today's call (to me) has been real weird with people that are "fed up" and want answers etc.
Just my little rant here, but

#1 Nobody put a gun to your head and made you buy dinar, so get over not being in control of when this is going to happen. I will not say we are too close because in reality we can't completely prove that HOWEVER most of us have been in this TOO LONG to get stank now. We've gotta get positive and thank whomever you worship that we have a Tony Renfrow and TNT to help us stay in the loop some kind of way.

#2 When has the government from the "first" president to the current POTUS EVER been completely truthful and fair with us?!?! From the native americans that were here when they decided to show up to the average tax payer today... It is what it is.

#3 If people are this frustrated being "broke" waiting on money (a word I never use even with only a single dime in my pocket because your broke consciousness will continue to attract the spirit of broke) how will you handle the pressure and day to day maintenance of a couple extra dollars unless you plan on being broke (consciousness) with money..

#4 I suggest that we don't write 1 specific plan in stone when it comes to bank procedures etc. We get on the phone and ask Tony every week about specifics about appts and things of the like, and the truth his HE DOESN'T KNOW and he won't know! They might NOT give him a package, what will you do then? If and again I'm saying IF the people behind this have continuously changed their minds about MANY things, what makes us think the bank won't change up? We 've gotta be thinkers here, we cant get on the phone with Tony and Winston and when they say something different than what we believe we get stuck like deer in headlight. My thought on this is: Run every scenaro you can possibly think of in your mind and be prepared for ALL.

I know people are hurting but this is a mind game that is being played and we've got to gird up the loins of our minds (if you will) and get tough! We are winners, we are smart, we are resilient and we have to maintain that consciousness for it to be our reality! I really wanted to get this off of me and encourage my brothers and sisters to hang in there and change our attitudes and mindsets. We already have the RV, WE ALREADY HAVE IT, BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT and let those thoughts change your actions and your life!!!

Your Brother,
CaliCOGIC
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Don't Get Stank Empty Re: Don't Get Stank

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Um .. yea .. OK ... sure ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Don't Get Stank 2805820865  Don't Get Stank 2805820865  Don't Get Stank 2805820865  Don't Get Stank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:34 pm

#3 is actually not terrible advice. I have a feeling that if the RV was to happen tonight....by 12/26/2015 a majority of the people involved in this....on the TNT boards mostly, will be either completely broke again or on the fast track to being broke. The TNT and other "groups" will probably go first because they are obviously very gullible and will fall for the next snake oil salesmen that comes along after Tony ends up sporting this summers latest orange jump suit fashions. 

I've made my spending plan to get me everything that I want if my dinar and my dong came out at .01usd. Anything beyond that and it's just going straight in to my investment account so I can live on the interest.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:05 am

the real problem is many people went into this investment with no knowledge except hearing thy could make millions of a grand. they fell into a spider webb set by the gurus whose only intention is to take more of your money based onlies. this is where the  problem is. it might in the future if the peole who control this want it to be but for now no way. if you want dreams or fairy tales disney isyour best bet for now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:22 pm

It was my intention to keep my mouth shut for the period between Christmas and New Year's  but this post is a deal breaker for me.

For the record, what it contained was not necessarily objectionable, as anyone with common sense would come to many of the same conclusions.

The tone and the lecturing, however, is over the top and a pattern in TNT that just galls me to no end!

How DARE he, apparently speaking with the blessing if not the instigation of TNT, berate those whose hopes have been brought through the roof!  How DARE he slap around all the sheeple that Tony constantly pumps up and assures that the people will see riches in a day or two!  

This is a consistent pattern at TNT where Tony gets to play with the emotions and to an extend, the lives of people, and has others go out and belittle the people back into submission.  It's not even good cop/bad cop.  It's definitely knowing that the audience is largely poor and uneducated and playing mind games with them on a constant basis.  To intimidate people into shutting up and not defying the thinking of TNT, no matter what flavor that thinking is at any given point.  It's a ploy to get people of low self esteem who are hurting to blame themselves and NOT the person who is at the forefront of the fairytale!

I am sorry that I am not able to hold my tongue on this.  Perhaps the best I will do is to avoid describing these people in terms I think appropriate in the interest of not offending the sensibilities of people during this holiday season.  

Posts like this and from Pam and from Iko that seek to further abuse the ignorant are reprehensible at best and should cause these people to be caught up in a 'conspiracy' indictment at worst.  Say the common sense things, sure.  In fact, have Tony himself on these calls get very specific in making sure that everyone knows that this is actually NOT going to happen.  But don't use peons to go out and abuse people when the 'leader' is constantly pumping them up for immediate action upon receipt of their millions.

(I'll stop here as my mind is starting to fill with sailor words and I don't know that I can keep them from coming out)

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:44 pm

in a quick sentence he is a fraud andcon artist  but his flock of sheep follow him as well as donate hard earn money they cannot afford
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:39 am

"we've got to gird up the loins of our minds "

I'm thinking sirloin on the grille tonight, maybe Stank up the neighborhood.lmao
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum