Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa

Go down

ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa Empty ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:46 pm

ISIS is killing their own now -- as they ‘executes 100 deserters’ in Syria’s Raqqa 6e5052b0-0a0c-49b3-9bbc-e0adbe887405_16x9_600x338

Militants belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have executed 100 members for trying to flee their base in the northern Syrian city of Raqaa, the Financial Times reported on Saturday.

An activist, who was identified by the newspaper as opposed to the Syrian regime and ISIS, confirmed to the FT the execution of the 100 foreign fighters attempting to flee Raqqa, the group’s de facto capital.

After being on the run for months, “frustration” began sweeping among the Islamist militants, the daily said.

Fighters sense a halt to ISIS’ military progress and are witnessing mounting casualties among their ranks, the report added.

“Morale isn’t falling – it’s hit the ground,” an opposition activist from ISIS-controlled areas of in Deir al-Zor told the newspaper.

Morale among the fighters was affected by the group’s shift toward governing areas it controls and because of U.S.-led air strikes halting their advances in Syria and Iraq.
“Local fighters are frustrated – they feel they’re doing most of the work and the dying … foreign fighters who thought they were on an adventure are now exhausted,” the opposition activist told the daily.

Other activists and fighters in Raqqa told the paper that ISIS had created “military police to crack down on fighters who fail to report for duty.”

The activists said the ISIS “police” had raided the homes of several ISIS fighters and arrested many of them.

They also said ISIS militants reportedly need to carry identification documents to indicate if they are fighters and if they are allocated for a certain mission.

An opposition activist in touch with ISIS fighters reportedly showed the newspaper a document that lists “regulations restricting jihadis’ behavior.”

The paper, which the Financial Times said it could not verify, “warned that those who did not report to their offices within 48 hours of receiving the regulations would be punished.”
“In Raqqa, they have arrested 400 members so far and printed IDs for the others,” the activist said.

Last Update: Saturday, 20 December 2014 KSA 21:02 - GMT 18:02

http://english.alara...qqa-report.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum