Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash

Go down

Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash Empty Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Iraq gov't warns of economic replacement ration cash Bae3eebbbb

21-12-2014 03:06 PM

Iraqi economic expert confirmed that the state has stopped supplying the Iraqi family vocabulary ration card, and compensated cash allowance, will generate scarcity in the supply of these materials, and this scarcity will generate an increase in demand without a display commodity fill this gap, an alarm to create a new inflationary pressure.

She peace Sumaisem, in a press statement, seen by (newsletter): Instead of paying cash for the ration card items will reflect negatively on the local market.

She said, that 'pumping cash allowance for any amount, is a way to pay for inflationary force pay for the Iraqi family and the middle class in general, saying, An'anaadam provide state of these materials will generate scarcity in the supply of these materials and the scarcity will generate an increase in demand without a display commodity fill this gap, an alarm bell to create a new inflationary pressure '.

Confirmed, that the 'cash allowance relieves pressure on the ration card overhead and on the budget, but it is in fact a significant inflationary pressure Alomrcillold and the lack of supply in the food.'

The Committee on Economic Affairs had discussed last week, the reform of the ration card and support the private sector.

The Committee commissioned an economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mohammed Saleh appearance in coordination with the Ministry of Commerce, the adoption of instructions to facilitate the import and export and direct statement ministries material that you want to export operations.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum