Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades

4 posters

Go down

Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades Empty Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:41 am

Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades 10033
Chairman of the parliamentary bloc of change Hoshyar Abdullah

12/19/2014 15:11

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The head of the mass change parliamentary Hoshyar Abdullah, on Friday, the relevant parliamentary committees to go towards reducing the salaries and privileges and allowances of parliamentarians and those with special grades to improve the negative stereotypes among the Iraqi street from them, and to reduce government spending in the current financial crisis.

Abdullah said in a statement received by "tomorrow Press," "We are in a mass change of parliamentary we had since the beginning of the political our particular vision on the need to reduce social differences between groups in society, particularly with regard to the salaries of state employees of different grades, and thereby reducing as much as possible of inequality and ensures the achievement of social justice, especially since those differences culminated in the presence of displaced families struggling with the cold of winter homeless and others enjoy life Merfhh. "

"The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi initiative to reduce the salaries of members of the presidencies created a suitable ground to reduce the salaries and privileges and allowances of members of the House of Representatives and all those with special grades, especially since there is a stereotype negative to the Iraqi street, toward the members of the House of Representatives, and this image came Unfortunately, because of the salaries and benefits and allowances of the protections that the disposal of the deputy, it is possible through sincere initiatives away from auctions to underestimate these privileges and improve the image of the parliament with the Iraqi street. "

And between Abdullah, said that "the responsibility lying on the responsibility of Parliament and the political blocs and committees of integrity, financial and other relevant committees in the outline to move in this direction, out of respect for the voters who Chose to be their representatives in the legislature, and to be a role model for others in the fairness and integrity and serve the public interest."

It is noteworthy that the three presidencies in seeking unremitting efforts since officially received positions to eliminate corruption and to open a new page based on common interests between Iraq and the countries relations, so as recommended by the supreme religious authority in Iraq.

http://alghadpress.c...يدعو_الى_تخفيض_

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades Empty Re: Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:25 pm

I wonder if I quality
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades Empty Re: Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Royboy, uhh, don't you mean 'Qualify'??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Yes but was waiting for Kevin to correct me , I know how he hates that kind of crap lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Yeah, he can be funny about that stuff sometimes- LMAO Hoshyar Abdullah calls for reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and people with salaries of special grades 3508649203 hide
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:30 pm

when they sat special grades do they mean the ones who show up
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Jayzze, I'm thinking only the ones that can fling their shoes farther then others lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:16 pm

royboy how about who can throw there camels dung further
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum