Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency!

Go down

Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! Empty Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency!

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:40 am

Iraqi Dinar .. Central Bank: there is no corruption in the process of switching the currency! Thumbnail.php?file=_______________140811444_356104906

The head of the issuance of Closets in CBI Ihsan Shomran Yasiri that "change the image of the currency of 10 thousand category and 25 thousand dinars to modify and improve it, and put a security tag for not rigged."

He Yasiri in a statement singled out by the reporter for News Agency (et) that "the paper 10 was vulnerable to counterfeiting, but not dramatically, and we do not want the bank forgery and one sheet of paper." Stressing that "there are requirements for the development of high security tags, which require that there be no discrimination in this form into the audience."

He noted that the central bank put as not to put a picture or the implications for people with pride in the great world-Hasan ibn al-Haytham, so do not differ by one, and mark landmarks of Iraq. Stressing that "change the picture is not intended to reduce the world's bin al-Haytham, but to improve the image of the cash category."

"The central bank has no tendency to withdraw any paper from circulation, and all papers will be trading until you finish it." Indicating that the process of replacing the currency in which corruption does not exist, because the currency is being printed as controls government contracts, pointing out that "the central bank Oguetna latest machines to count and sort banknotes and secretion of fake and damaged ones.

He stressed that "the central bank is immune from rumors, and corruption, misuse, because the paper is that it produces a very sensitive post, the central bank put internal control system and monitoring cameras."

The Central Bank of Iraq, according to a decision of the previous government decided coins withdrawn 10 025 class thousand dinars, and replace them with new cash paper of the same class but different from typographical fees on the new banknote, while denying any case of corruption in the switch of the local currency.

http://www.khabaar.n...link/36701.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum