Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month.

2 posters

Go down

Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. Empty Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month.

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:27 am

Guru Kaperoni 

Article:  "The Ministry of Finance postpones cabinet discussion of the special budget session"   Article link -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t39047-the-ministry-of-finance-postpones-cabinet-discussion-of-the-special-budget-session

Really IMO no surprise here. The CoM knows more than likely they couldn’t get MPs to return and get a quorum until Jan anyway. Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. Empty Re: Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month.

Post by Ponee Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:30 am

12-18-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni
   Article:   "Deletion of zeros in 2014 .. project is ready and implementation of a deferred..."    ARTICLE LINK -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t39043-deletion-of-zeros-in-2014-project-is-ready-and-implementation-of-a-deferred

Let me just express my thoughts on this...and I am sure it get some all up in arms...I am still not 100% convinced that this delete zeros is a good thing for us. And I believe the reference (in other articles) to "monetary illusion" confirms that Shabibi may want to LOP or redenominate. Some articles even said, the people don't want this for there currency but want a strong currency that reflects the true nature of the countries wealth and investment. That being said, I think that is why they keep "kicking the can down the road" on this project. The bank may want it, but if they can get the contracts in place, the laws in place, the process can be what the IMF states "gradual appreciation based on the Balassa-Samuelson effect" rather than a redenomination (monetary illusion).   ...I would rather not take the risk of what this is or isn’t. I would rather see what is correct and that is the dinar rise based on the market forces, investment, and economic growth (even if it takes 3-4 more years to achieve a good rate) than take a risk that this is some kind of reward for us.

...there is clearly two plans.  It was stated so in mid to late 2012.   Since, there was also subsequent confirmations from various articles and such...we can say with certainty there is..."the original plan" and the new..."gradual appreciation (float) plan."  The result could very well be the same, only the method is different.  No way to know for sure.  That being said, I personally want to see the second plan which is to see it rise based on forces (removing the larger notes, etc. as the value increases). 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month. Empty Re: Kaperoni tells everyone to Look for the budget to be approved near the end of the month.

Post by Terbo56 Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:48 am

Pushin a rock, pushin a rock, pushin a rock......
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum